Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Found the right FIT at Prime

by from Portland Maine |

Wife and I were looking for newer car saw Honda Prime?s selection online and went to check them out. Met a Cape resident, Rudy who helped us get a decent deal on a new 2013 Honda Fit. They were willing to work with us to keep us within our budget. Check out Prime and ask for Rudy!

Happy Customer

by from Saco Maine |

Dealing with Prime Honda was the best time we've had buying a new vehicle. Ed Pendleton made it easy and we would recommend him and Prime to everyone. Keep up the good work!

great experience

by from portland maine |

I recently went to Prime Honda and purchased a vehicle. David Clifford provided my family and I with great customer service. I would definitely recommend anyone buying a vehicle to go see( David Clifford ) ....great experience

Pleasant experience buying a car

by from Maine |

It was very easy and streamlined to buy a car (used) from prime honda. I worked mostly with Kevin Petty who was a pleasure. I would recommend this dealership.

What a experience!

by from Falmouth |

Went to Prime Honda in Saco and worked with Ed Pendleton. What a great time! I have bought many cars and this was the best yet. The new building is wonderful and the staff are very friendly. My CRV is great and its thanks to the team at Prime.

Call David Clifford for your very best experience.

by from Manchester, NH |

Prime Honda is lucky to have you (David Clifford) as a dedicated employee who keeps the clients? needs on the top of the radar screen. You put your clients? needs first, the sales will follow. You are a very positive young man with a lifetime of abundance and success ahead of you. Truly. I will definitely keep you in mind for my friends, family and my future purchases. In the meantime, be well, keep smiling, laughing and maintain your positive attitude. You are an inspiration to many people. Best wishes for good health, love and prosperity, Gale

Dave Clifford in Sales

by from Saco, Maine |

Dave Clifford He. Is wonderful guy; He helped me and answered all my questions and s concerns. I would recommend visiting fave Clifford from Prime Honda sincerely Mr. San

An family experience

by from Dayton, Me |

I am grateful for Chase Fournier and the entire Prime Honda Team for taking care of my family. This is our third "New" auto purchase from Prime. For anyone looking to have an exceptional experience not only during the purchase but great follow up and follow through, I recommend Prime!! Thank you to all of the Prime Team.

Good intentions, great people, tough business

by from Revere MA |

Excellent people (especially the trainees...great future sales force). Warranty plans a little bit expensive for those on a budget. Engine check popped 2 minutes after driving off the dealership lot...still not fixed. Expected a better initial quality from a Honda certified car...

Great Experience

by from Portland ME |

We had a great experience. We knew what we wanted and Greg Moore handled everything with great professionalism. We look forward to enjoying our new Accord!