Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great buying expierance!

by from biddeford ME |

I recently bought a new Pilot from Prime Honda and it was great! The dealership is beautiful and Maria my salesperson was kind and wonderful.

Go to Britney Hanson at Prime Honda!

by from Bidddeford, ME |

If you want to have the best car buying experience go see Britney Hanson at Prime Honda in Saco, ME. Things do not always go perfectly, but if you have Britney on your side then everything that you need and want will be accomplished with a smile and great attitude! She really cared about what I need and wanted from my vehicle and stayed within my budget. I could not have asked for better service. Thank you Britney!

I did not know buying car was this easy!

by from Saco, ME |

I have purchased many vehicles in the past and it wasn't until now that I realized how easy it is! When you have the right team who really care about your needs and your budget you cannot go wrong! Thank you to Britney Hanson for making this experience so easy and enjoyable. Your positive attitude is something that cannot be matched anywhere else! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!

The best of the best!

by from Saco, ME |

Everything about my car buying experience was awesome! Britney was very professional and provided me with exactly what I needed at a price I could afford and she did this with ease. Her attitude was always positive and whenever I had a question or needed her help with something she was right there with a smile! (Even after hours on her cell phone) When I am in need of another vehicle I will definitely be going to Britney Hanson at Prime Honda! Thank you so much!

Happy Customer

by from Merritt Island Fl |

I am a happy customer, I read all the consumer buying books and try to see what my slightly used Honda with over 100,000 miles was worth, I did my home work, after meeting Maria my salesperson, she went thru everything with me and now I own a brand new Honda Accord. Thank You Maria and Prime Honda Sandy

Ladybird

by from Saco Me |

I have only had amazing experiences with each of my three purchases at Prime which is why I keep coming back. I must tell you though that my last purchase of a Honda Accord with Maria S. was the least frustrating, best overall experience of all. I have retired now so holding onto my car a bit longer than when working ( I traded every three years or so ) but would be right back to see Maria S. to buy my fourth vehichle at Prime if I were still working..... Everyone here at Prime from the receptionist to the service techs to the sales staff are extremely pleasant and provide outstanding customer service! Of course, Maria is on the top of this list!!! Thank you Prime for making my car purchasing a breeze. Ladybird

Great Deal

by from Saco |

Yeah!!! Francesco was great experience with you and the rest of the Team made it all easy for me and the family!!!!!!!!!!

Nice dealership, good people

by from Gorham |

Had a great experience at Prime. Spoke with Peter about a used car. He was pleasant and knowledgeable about all Honda vehicles we looked at. If it wasn't on the lot he could find it for me........nice!

Successful day spent at Prime!

by from Bath, ME |

I just leased a 2015 Honda CR-V at Prime Honda and I was beyond impressed with the staff at this facility. Nate was phenomenal to work with. He was super patient, very knowledgeable, and he helped me find just what I was looking for. He had an informative answer for almost all of my questions and he helped steer me in the right direction to what was the best "fit" for my needs. I feel like I made a very good decision and I couldn't have done it without all of his knowledge and the help of all of the team members at Prime Honda. Thanks guys!!!

Good experience!

by from Portland,Me |

I stopped in last week and was approached by a nice salesman. Peter was very helpful. We walked the yard and talked about Hondas. I have been a Honda fan forever and Pete knew all the latest innovations. Still not sure which model, I have been driving accords but may want to change. No pressure, I will be back.