Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Call David Clifford for your very best experience.

by from Manchester, NH |

Prime Honda is lucky to have you (David Clifford) as a dedicated employee who keeps the clients? needs on the top of the radar screen. You put your clients? needs first, the sales will follow. You are a very positive young man with a lifetime of abundance and success ahead of you. Truly. I will definitely keep you in mind for my friends, family and my future purchases. In the meantime, be well, keep smiling, laughing and maintain your positive attitude. You are an inspiration to many people. Best wishes for good health, love and prosperity, Gale

Dave Clifford in Sales

by from Saco, Maine |

Dave Clifford He. Is wonderful guy; He helped me and answered all my questions and s concerns. I would recommend visiting fave Clifford from Prime Honda sincerely Mr. San

An family experience

by from Dayton, Me |

I am grateful for Chase Fournier and the entire Prime Honda Team for taking care of my family. This is our third "New" auto purchase from Prime. For anyone looking to have an exceptional experience not only during the purchase but great follow up and follow through, I recommend Prime!! Thank you to all of the Prime Team.

Good intentions, great people, tough business

by from Revere MA |

Excellent people (especially the trainees...great future sales force). Warranty plans a little bit expensive for those on a budget. Engine check popped 2 minutes after driving off the dealership lot...still not fixed. Expected a better initial quality from a Honda certified car...

Great Experience

by from Portland ME |

We had a great experience. We knew what we wanted and Greg Moore handled everything with great professionalism. We look forward to enjoying our new Accord!

Holiday Help

by from Burlington, VT |

Dave Clifford met with my father, who lives in Maine, and did the preparatory work to enable us to see a used Honda CRV that would meet our needs. Our local Honda dealership in Vermont did not have a vehicle when we were in the market. Luckily, Prime in Saco did. We were impressed with the courtesy, flexibility, and helpfulness of Dave and the staff in Saco. Further, our purchase of the vehicle occurred on Christmas Eve (during their morning hours), making their good-natured service all the more appreciated.

Dave Clifford Prime Honda

by from Saco, Me |

Test Drive was very helpful. Everything went perfect. First pick was prime honda and did not need to go anywhere else. Thank you

Very helpful service

by from Old Orchard Beach, ME |

Chase went out of his way to get us the right car at the best price!

Fast and easy

by from Saco ME |

I went here and on the second day I found a car in my price range. They worked with me to get a good deal quick and easy. I talked to a guy named Dave who has extreme dedication to his customers.

Kevin's service was incredible. Perfect car!

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin's service is second to none. He helped us to find a car that was perfect for my family. He was easy to work with and he kept us educated and involved the whole time during the process. Kevin's knowledge of the cars on that lot was impressive. Thank you Kevin!!!!