Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

2015 Honda Civic

by from Saco Maine |

Relaxed atmosphere, attention to details and enjoyable purchase of vehicle from Beth and Jeff. Treated us with respect. Sales through driving off lot was exceptional.

3rd car purchased at Prime Honda

by from Portland, Maine |

This is the 3rd car I've bought at Prime Honda and the 2nd I've bought through Rudy Tumidajski. Rudy helped me get the car I wanted at a price I could afford. I will not hesitate to use Prime Honda and Rudy for my next car purchase.

Great service

by from New Gloucester, ME |

I bought a Nissan Altima from Kevin last summer and loved it. I recently totaled it and was devastated. Kevin helped me find another Altima quickly that I loved even more. Kevin made the car buyin experience easy and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Prime to a friend!

Nate the Great

by from portland, me |

I had the pleasure of working with Nathan Valliere. He was extremely helpful, and thoughtful in his approach toward getting me into a new Honda Accord! Any question or concern I had he was quick to answer. I genuinely appreciated his personal approach at getting to know myself and what I was looking for in a car.

Rudy at Prime Honda

by from Bristol, ME |

So I submitted a credit app for a car to Prime Honda of Saco Maine. Twenty minutes later Rudy of said dealership called me. He was very friendly and helpful. He took my information and said he would get back to me within the hour. 15 minutes he called back with the results. Sadly my credit wasn't where it needed to be (I already suspected this). He suggested several options, and we were on and off the phone several times. All said and done, it couldn't happen, and I had kept this man on the phone for the better part of a morning all for nothing. All the while he was as happy, polite, helpful, and friendly as could be. I would have been pleased to buy a car from him. Perhaps now that I've found a lender that tailors to lesser credit ratings I can build my credit and deal with Rudy again in a few years.

Straight Forward and Right Price

by from Wells, Maine |

Just purchased a new CRV - started on line . Got the best price of 5 dealers right off the bat and the price stayed the same as we continued to discuss. Rudi T. was great and swapped a fresh unit ( 20 miles ) for the 200 mile vehicle we had discussed. Got quick , courteous and correct answers to my questions before and after the sale.

Rudy T

by from Portland Maine |

I was roaming through service getting my 2004 Accord serviced when I came across a older gentleman enjoying a plate full of bacon and eggs. He promptly got up and asked if I needed any help. I explained my family was growing and was looking for something a little bigger and wanted awd due to are horrible Northeast winters. He showed me a couple of pretended CRVs and a new one as well. It was a perfect fit and I absolutely love my new CRV. Rudy T is very knowledgeable and very laid back. I highly recommend Prime and Rudy T

Great experience! Five stars for Kevin Petty

by from Maine |

I was referred to Kevin Petty by a friend. It was a great referral! He was low pressure and highly aggressive with pricing! He was respectful of my time and made the whole process easy. I shopped at 2 other dealers before buying from this dealer. Prime Honda wasn't the closest to my house by any means, but the drive was worth it. He was well informed on the workings of my new car and helped me set it up! Steve Wilson the finance guy was also well above average! Total time spent in the dealership was less than one hour! I would buy here again in a heartbeat! As a side note, Hannah Cook had reached out to me while I was tire kicking and provided some invaluable information about her personal experiences with the specific model I was looking at. This pushed me in the appropriate direction. She was super helpful!

Great salesman at Prime Honda

by from Portland,Me |

Started car shopping and stopped in at Prime Honda just to look around. I met a great salesman named Pete. I told him I had just started my search and was looking at the Accords. He could not have been more helpful. He spent a lot of time telling me everything about the Accord. He was friendly and no pressure. I will be back to give Pete and Prime Honda my business!

Great Experience

by from Southern Maine |

I recently purchase a 2015 Honda CR-V from Prime Honda Saco. My Sales Associate, Ron McIntyre, was patient, friendly, knowledgeable, and low-pressure. He listened to my questions, addressed my concerns, and negotiated a fair price. Ron also followed-up after the sale to make sure that all was well with the vehicle. Allen Berube and Steve Wilson were friendly, profession, and responsive to my questions and concerns. Steve was able to secure a very competitive finance rate and Allen helped facilitate the purchase and installation of various accessories. The Prime staff and their excellent customer service demonstrated, once again, why I have purchased my last three vehicles from the Prime dealerships in Saco.