Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

We Took The Salesman Home!!

by from Gorham, Maine |

My family has needed a new car for a while. The van we had was in terrible condition, and was ready to go. We were hesitant to go looking for the car we wanted, because we wanted to make sure it was an affordable and comfortable fit for the family. When we went to Prime Honda in Saco, we met a very friendly man named Dave Clifford. He made things very easy for our mother, and us children. While he talked to Mom, he let us eat cookies, soda, and popcorn, while watching Dora and playing Lego Harry Potter :) He was really good with us, even remembering our birthdays!! While waiting for the paperwork to get back to us, we had an idea. Why not go on a test drive to our Grandmother's house... and take the Salesman with us? So we did! He was very polite and he is a really great guy!! Were glad Dave was the one who sold us our Honda Pilot!!! We love you Dave!!!! Love, Kaden, Zach, Alexis, and Mama Angel!!!

Prime Honda

by from saco maine |

I bought a new car at Honda on rt. 1 almost 3 months ago now and Im so excited with my new car. Ialthough i dreaded the process. But when i went into Honda i was treated so great u new they would help me. And when I left I was driving home in my new car.Jenna one of the sales reps. Made it one of the best c r buying experience I've ever had. She was so sincere and honest. She help me make the best choice to suite my needs. She went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted even when earlier In The process it didn't look possible. She really did such a great job.and she got me into the car I wanted and it was on a completely different lot down the street. And till this day she still makes courtesy calls to see how my car is. And how I'm doing. I highly recommend anyone who's in the market for a new car to head right over to prime Honda in saco asap and ask for jenna....

by from Saco,Maine |

We purchased a civic from Al at Prime Honda, AL was very friendly and professional answered all the questions we had made our shopping experience a good one .

Compliments to Al Davis

by from Saco, Maine |

Hi Al, We sorry things didn't work out. However we certainly enjoyed meeting you and having you help us try to find a car. Your enthusiasm and sense of humor made the process of searching for a car fun. We're sure if Prime had a car to meet our requirements, you would have found it. The next time we need a car we'll be back, and hope you will still be at Prime Honda. None of the sales people we met in our car search worked any harder for us then you did. Thanks again.

Thanks, Al!

by from Wells, Maine |

Buying a car is not something most of us look forward to. However I'm very pleased to say that Al Davis at Prime made my experience not only painless, but enjoyable. Al seemed genuinely interested in me personally, my needs and interests. No pressure. He seemed to know his product and was a true gentleman. I wish him all the best in his career. (JeshuaFan = Tom)

Friendly Service, tough on the negotiating

by from Western Maine |

I recently purchased a used car at Prime and the salesperson (Jeff) was very professional as he allowed myself to test drive a couple cars. My only negative was I had a trade in and was told it met half way between fair and good condition. The car by all accounts from NADA and KBB was definitely good condition if not leaning above to the next tier. They did meet me most of the way, but I felt they could have come down a bit more, but overall I love the new car and it was a nice upgrade, and would recommend them to others. I was also extremely impressed with Joe (Finance dept) with his knowledge and professionalism. Job well done.

First Car

by from Portland, ME |

Everyone was very friendly. Worked with Ed to buy my Subaru he was super helpful. Overall great experience.

I was Pleased with My Purchase

by from Saco, Maine |

My sales consultant, Dave Clifford, dedicated himself to providing excellent service.He is warm and sincere and provided all the information I needed in a timely fashion for me to decide to purchase my car at Prime Honda Saco, Maine. He did not miss a beat with all my questions and concerns. In addition, he exuded professionalism, confidence, and trust which made the lengthy process of purchasing a car less stressful. There was not a lot of negotiating about price, because Dave and the other professionals offered a good deal from the get go. From the beginning to the end of the sale I received excellent service and I was offered food and Popcorn.

Jeff J " our go to salesguy"

by from Wells, ME |

When we think cars we think Jeff at Prime Honda. Carol and I have purchased eight cars from Jeff and have recommended several people who have also purchased their vehicles from him. We feel confident with the information we get from everyone in management at Prime and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

Jeff Jenkins is the man!

by from Portland, ME |

I went in looking for the exact car I wanted and Jeff Jenkins absolutely hooked me up. Made it all very easy! Took the car for the day to test drive and make sure it was perfect...which it was. Worked with me on the price and the deal was done. They also gave me a very decent price for my trade in (the other Honda dealers in Southern Maine basically told me to sell my car privately) No hassle, no fuss. Thank you, Jeff and Prime for the help and for the awesome new Civic! You will see me next time around!