Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

by from Biddeford |

Was really excited about the new Fit and we went to Prime Honda in Saco to get one. We dealt with Rich Mayerson and he was great. Worked really hard for us as did the rest of the staff. Would recommend Rich and Prime all day.

Great price, great service!

by from Portland Maine |

I was very pleased with my sales experience at Prime Honda and our salesman Chris Watts. I felt as though Chris listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and budget and was able to show me a vehicle that met my needs. I was very happy that the price was what I hoped for and that my trade was exactly where other car sites suggested it should be. Chris was knowledgeable and helpful during the process and I drove away with a great Honda Accord! Thanks Chris, great job! I would recommend Prime Honda and Chris to family and friends!

Great Service !

by from Saco, ME |

Rich M was very helpful and friendly! Rich worked very hard at finding me the exact car I was interested in! If you are thinking about going to Prime I would recommend them! They have an amazingly great staff! Rich went above and beyond for me!

Great service

by from Saco, ME |

My whole car buying experience at Prime Honda in Saco was great. Shane was the dealer who helped me and he was excellent.

A winner

by from Portland ME |

I looked at all 4 of the cars in this class at 4 different dealers. The honda had the most room for me, the salesperson was very good at explaining the features and they were the most competitive. After I test drove the car I sent my wife into another dealer to do a test drive and get an estimate. Even though she had an appointment she didn't get any information like she did when she latter came to Prime.

Assim Y at Prime Honda Saco

by from Portland Maine |

Assim Y at Prime Honda Saco expertly assisted us in purchasing our 2015 Honda Fit. He was friendly, responsive and made the process easy.

Great experience

by from Scarborough me |

I had a great experience over all kevin, was great to deal with very personable and on point to stick to what my needs and wants were in a vehicle. I'd recommend him to all my family and friends, it was a pleasure

Two thumbs up for Prime Honda

by from Portland, ME |

I?ve never been a big fan of the whole car buying experience but Kevin at Prime Honda changed the way my wife and I look at the process. He made it easy and painless throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend both Kevin and Prime Honda for your next car purchase!

Great Salesman Assistance

by from Farmingdale, Maine |

My husband and I have been making changes in our lives as we have both recently retired. We were ready to trade in his pick up truck for a vehicle that better serve our current needs. From our initial call to the dealership we were greeted with optimism regarding our vehicle transaction. Our salesman Chris Watts spent a great deal of time going over the options and the actual physical inspection of two vehicles. Chris was very attentive and sincere. He also honestly acknowledged some problems with the vehicle we ultimately chose and he made sure these items were corrected as part of the purchase agreement.

Dave Clifford

by from South Portland |

This is my second vehicle I bought from Mr. Clifford. I would recommend requesting him to anyone looking for a vehicle on the lot.