Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Fast and easy

by from Saco ME |

I went here and on the second day I found a car in my price range. They worked with me to get a good deal quick and easy. I talked to a guy named Dave who has extreme dedication to his customers.

Kevin's service was incredible. Perfect car!

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin's service is second to none. He helped us to find a car that was perfect for my family. He was easy to work with and he kept us educated and involved the whole time during the process. Kevin's knowledge of the cars on that lot was impressive. Thank you Kevin!!!!

Sales Rep Jehna Flint

by from Saco, Maine |

Jehna was very knowledgeable, curteous and prompt. Overall great service!

sales rep Kevin Petty

by from Sanford,Me |

Kevin was great to deal with.He answered all our questions.

Sales Rep Rudy T and DB Mgr

by from Dayton ME |

Our experience purchasing a used Honda Civic LX was by far one of the better car purchases we have ever experienced! Rudy was knowledgable, patient and very helpful! He also stayed on task by helping us find a great car in our price range. Dave B was very pleasant and helpful as well. The process seems far too complicated and long however, but he made it comfortable and as pleasant as possible!

Prime Honda Saco

by from Lyman, Maine |

I was looking to purchase a quality used civic. I came into to contact with Dave Clifford. I really enjoyed my buying experience with Dave and would purchase a vehicle from him again as well as recommend buying from him. He was extremely friendly and helped me jumped right into test driving the cars I wanted and were exactly in my price range. He didn't try getting me to test drive/purchase anything higher out of my price, or another model other then what I had specified. I told him my exact situation and he did everything to meet my needs. Overall great customer service and returned my calls and e-mails in a timely fashion. Everyone there was very friendly. Price didn't get high score of 5 although they I did have a fair price. Prime was only willing to drop $400 off the sticker price. After the $400 drop it was still $1000 over the average KBB value. Prime did give me an average KBB trade in value for my Subaru. Finance was extremely friendly and worked very well with my needs. Waiting two and a half hours to meet with Finance was really the only draw back. Overall great experience with Dave and an avid red sox fan

Really good experience - buying used car

by from Portsmouth NH |

Loved working with Al Davis and a positive experience working with the whole team. We spent a lot of time with Al, he was a lot fun..really knew the cars. We were there on a busy day. 2 of the cars we were most interested in from their website were already gone?.they were sold while we were in the showroom. We were able to test drive cars from several model years and finish levels before deciding on the one to purchase. We had trouble contacting our insurance company to verify the binder. To save us the return visit, they offered to deliver the car to us. A few days after taking delivery, we discovered a small issue which they took care of with no problem. After shopping several dealerships we found Al to be one of the better guys to work with. He really gave us all his time and didn't make us feel rushed?.and he sure is a snappy dresser? a man with style.

Great experience at Prime!

by from South Portland, ME |

I went into Prime Honda on a Thursday night, with only a vague idea of what I was looking for. Hannah was my sales agent, and she was terrific! She really knows what she's doing, and helped me find a car that was right for me. I picked the car that night, and came back the next afternoon to do the paperwork. Everyone treated us so well, the service was excellent, friendly, and I will definitely be buying from Prime again in the future. I didn't feel pressured, and the quality of my vehicle is great. I would not hesitate to recommend them to someone looking to buy a car.

Great Services!!

by from Portland, Maine |

I am very satisfied with my Subaru Forester that I bought from Prime Honda. My salesman, Nate Valliere was extremely helpful and patient throughout the whole process. Nate was very kind and personable and made the process of trading in a car a piece of cake! I would highly recommend that if you are looking to buy a new or used car you go to Nate at Prime Honda!

Salesman Dave Clifford

by from Saco, Maine |

We stopped by Prime Honda on Saturday afternoon looking at Honda CRV'S. We were greeted by Dave Clifford. He helped us price one out, and made sure we got every feature we wanted with the payment we wanted. He really went out of his way for us. When we left the dealership we had a great feeling. We are very happy with our new Honda CRV. Thanks Dave for taking the time with us and getting us want we wanted. Great customer service. Steve & Michele Carrier