Prime Honda

754 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great Experience

by from Alfred, ME |

Being a woman purchasing a vehicle I always dread it. Dennis & Rudy put my mind at ease immediately. I did not feel pressured at all and left the dealership feeling great about my purchase.

Great Customer Service!

by from Saco, ME |

Kevin was great! I told him what I was looking for, we took out a few cars and none of them felt like "the one". So, he did some searching for me and found the perfect car for me! I couldn't be happier and Ernie went above and beyond to make sure I was at a payment I was comfortable with. I am over 100% satisfied with my experience. Thank you!!

Great Customer Service!

by from Saco, ME |

Great service at Prime Honda

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Rudy was incredibly helpful and friendly. He took the time to explain all aspects of the different packages. The service I have had so far has been excellent. I would definitely buy another car from Prime Honda.

Found the right FIT at Prime

by from Portland Maine |

Wife and I were looking for newer car saw Honda Prime?s selection online and went to check them out. Met a Cape resident, Rudy who helped us get a decent deal on a new 2013 Honda Fit. They were willing to work with us to keep us within our budget. Check out Prime and ask for Rudy!

Happy Customer

by from Saco Maine |

Dealing with Prime Honda was the best time we've had buying a new vehicle. Ed Pendleton made it easy and we would recommend him and Prime to everyone. Keep up the good work!

great experience

by from portland maine |

I recently went to Prime Honda and purchased a vehicle. David Clifford provided my family and I with great customer service. I would definitely recommend anyone buying a vehicle to go see( David Clifford ) ....great experience

Pleasant experience buying a car

by from Maine |

It was very easy and streamlined to buy a car (used) from prime honda. I worked mostly with Kevin Petty who was a pleasure. I would recommend this dealership.

What a experience!

by from Falmouth |

Went to Prime Honda in Saco and worked with Ed Pendleton. What a great time! I have bought many cars and this was the best yet. The new building is wonderful and the staff are very friendly. My CRV is great and its thanks to the team at Prime.

Call David Clifford for your very best experience.

by from Manchester, NH |

Prime Honda is lucky to have you (David Clifford) as a dedicated employee who keeps the clients? needs on the top of the radar screen. You put your clients? needs first, the sales will follow. You are a very positive young man with a lifetime of abundance and success ahead of you. Truly. I will definitely keep you in mind for my friends, family and my future purchases. In the meantime, be well, keep smiling, laughing and maintain your positive attitude. You are an inspiration to many people. Best wishes for good health, love and prosperity, Gale