Patsy Lou Buick GMC

2100 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532

New 888-774-9659
Used 888-815-2236
Service 866-739-7875

Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle Patsy Lou Chevrolet, Buick GMC is the dealer for

Worst Car Dealership

by from Flint MI |

Worst dealership I've been too yet, everybody there treated us like they were better then us, because they thought that we were unintelligent they even tried to con, save your time and money and if you do go Jeff T is the wrong person to go too

Patsy Lou Buick GMC responded to this review

February 9, 2014

I Apologize you found your experience unsatisfactoy, but I've never conned anyone. I work hard to support the needs of all internet customers. I would welcome a chance to rectify your perception of Patsy Lou and myself. Again we work hard to provide for all customers. Perhaps you could call and tell me what your concerns were. Thank you Jeff T

Not for us

by from Clio, Mi. |

My wife and I have visited this dealership on two different occasions. The sales people and general sales manager treated us like second class citizens. We will never go back there and neither should you.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Holly, MI |

Have purchased 3 cars from Patsy Lou and looing to buy a 4th. Patsy Lou people are always responsive and very good at problem solving. Honest and ethical. Will only buy from Patsy Lou.

Good Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, MI |

Jeff Terranella was our salesman. He did a great job! He went that extra mile to help us in our quest for a "New Car". In the end we found the car that was perfect for us and within our budget. They took care of every detail for us so all we had to do was get in the new car and drive home! Job well done!