Patsy Lou Buick GMC

2100 S Linden Rd, Flint, MI 48532

New 888-774-9659
Used 888-815-2236
Service 866-739-7875

Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle Patsy Lou Chevrolet, Buick GMC is the dealer for

9/11/14 Excellent A+ Sales and Service 2003 Envoy

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

The sales and service process was smooth and seamless from beginning to end with Patsy Lou. I eyed my dream vehicle on the Cars.com website and immediately sent a request for info. Kim contacted me first thing the morning after inquired about my now 2003 GMC Envoy XL SLT. I set an appt to come in and when I finally did it was well worth the wait! I travelled over 70 miles from Farmington Hills, MI for my sales experience. It was worth every mile and dollar spent in gas. As I stepped out of my car I was greeted with hellos, welcomes, and smiles. Kim introduced me to the Assistant Manager Jeff Terranella who was the most honest and knowledgeable car salesmen I have ever met. He did not speak fast or try to mislead me and he met every question and concern I had about my then possible purchase with experienced and calculated answers. He was patient with me and did not try to force me into a deal as I have experienced at other dealerships in my lifetime. No buyer remorse hear! He asked questions to get to know me and made me feel like I had known him a lifetime through our conversation. He showed me oher inventory to make sure I was making the right selection. He gave me a great deal on my trade-in and even filled my tank up in my new vehicle for the long ride home. In addition to Jeff every staff member was pleasant and cordial. The facilities were immaculate. The best part of the day was the smooth ride home in my new vehicle. If you have friends, family members, co-workers, significant others, organization members, etc looking for a new or used vehicle please bring them into Patsy Lou to see Jeff Terranella and his staff. You will not be disappointed!

Great Experience With Patsy Lou And Jeff T

by from Livonia, Mi |

I found this car, (2014 Jeep Compass) online at Cars.com and contacted the dealer, Patsy Lou Buick GMC. Jeff Terranella handled my call and the ball started rolling from there. Living in Livonia it wasn`t exactly convienient to check the car out. I flipped through the pics and details of the vehicle and it seemed to be to my liking. I`m here to tell you that Jeff Terranella made this whole experience easy as pie. He contacted my credit union and handled everything electronically.He even handled my trade in as well. Relying on pictures I sent to his Email he gave me a fair trade in for for my truck.After the paperwork was done I was off to Patsy Lou Buick GMC where Jeff was waiting with everything ready. They even gave me a full tank of gas. Thanks, Jeff for a job well done and if the need arises for another car purchase, I`ll drive the hour to let you handle it.

Patsy Lou is the best!

by from Flushing, Michigan |

My wife and I are careful shoppers. We want fair treatment and a really good deal. We bought my wife's Buick from Patsy Lou and I bought a GMC truck for my grandson. Both spectacular deals! For service, you can't beat Patsy Lou. My 2004 Saturn Vue is there now. I trust Patsy Lou do do a good job at a fair price and I have never been disappointed.

2014 stelth gray gmc

by from grand blanc mi |

marc Patterson that's who at patsy lou gmc and buick made me feel like I was family. lifer for sure. when I need another ride.

Worst Car Dealership

by from Flint MI |

Worst dealership I've been too yet, everybody there treated us like they were better then us, because they thought that we were unintelligent they even tried to con, save your time and money and if you do go Jeff T is the wrong person to go too

Patsy Lou Buick GMC responded to this review

February 9, 2014

I Apologize you found your experience unsatisfactoy, but I've never conned anyone. I work hard to support the needs of all internet customers. I would welcome a chance to rectify your perception of Patsy Lou and myself. Again we work hard to provide for all customers. Perhaps you could call and tell me what your concerns were. Thank you Jeff T

Not for us

by from Clio, Mi. |

My wife and I have visited this dealership on two different occasions. The sales people and general sales manager treated us like second class citizens. We will never go back there and neither should you.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Holly, MI |

Have purchased 3 cars from Patsy Lou and looing to buy a 4th. Patsy Lou people are always responsive and very good at problem solving. Honest and ethical. Will only buy from Patsy Lou.

Good Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, MI |

Jeff Terranella was our salesman. He did a great job! He went that extra mile to help us in our quest for a "New Car". In the end we found the car that was perfect for us and within our budget. They took care of every detail for us so all we had to do was get in the new car and drive home! Job well done!