Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 877-885-8605
Used 866-634-2977
Service 888-475-4163

A Penske Automotive Dealership!

Great service

by from Lake Worth |

Sal and his Boss went the extra mile for me and my family

Great Service

by from Wellington Fl |

We are on our second purchase at this dealership great service and wwent the mile to help us especially salesperson Chad Chung and the manager.

First Car Buyer

by from Wellington FL |

This was my first time getting a car and I had an amazing experience, the faculty was very kind and the person who helped me out was very patient and helpful. I'm very happy with the car I purchased, I would definitely recommend this dealer/dealership to a friend. I'm glad I made the decision to buy from this dealership.

Great Sales Team!

by from Lake Worth, FL |

My husband and I just traded my car in and bought a new one yesterday. The team was knowledgeable, polite, and overall a pleasure to work with. It was our first experience buying a car by ourselves and it was practically painless! I would highly recommend Royal Palm Mazda!

Carlos Perez - 5 stars!!!

by from Greenacres, FL |

Carlos Perez is the best car salesman in this dealership without a doubt. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole car buying process fun and easy. I strongly recommend everybody to go to him to lease or buy cars or even for any questions. Definitely a FIVE star review for him! Great job !!

Great sales man!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

We went to Royal Palm Toyota looking for a Corolla. Steve Pearl was our salesperson. He normally deals just with Mazda, but after we couldn't get the assistance we were looking for, he went out of his way to do whatever he could to help us get the car we wanted. The process took a while because it was a busy night and he stayed with us for several hours until everything was registered and done properly. He was a great guy!

Great sales man!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Great experience

by from Wpb, FL |

The overall experience was great, my sales person Carlos Perez was very helpful and knowledgable. Very friendly service from everyone there. Would recommend Carlos whenever you are in.

Great service, awesome staff!!!

by from Lake Worth, fl |

Steve Pearl and John Lovelett made the whole experience amazing. Thank you guys for all your help.

Great Dealer!

by from wellington,fl |

This was my best car buying experience yet! Steve Pearl worked with us. He knew what we needed and where we wanted to be and got us there.