Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 877-885-8605
Used 866-634-2977
Service 888-475-4163

A Penske Automotive Dealership!

Great Sales Team!

by from Lake Worth, FL |

My husband and I just traded my car in and bought a new one yesterday. The team was knowledgeable, polite, and overall a pleasure to work with. It was our first experience buying a car by ourselves and it was practically painless! I would highly recommend Royal Palm Mazda!

Carlos Perez - 5 stars!!!

by from Greenacres, FL |

Carlos Perez is the best car salesman in this dealership without a doubt. He was very knowledgeable and made the whole car buying process fun and easy. I strongly recommend everybody to go to him to lease or buy cars or even for any questions. Definitely a FIVE star review for him! Great job !!

Great sales man!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

We went to Royal Palm Toyota looking for a Corolla. Steve Pearl was our salesperson. He normally deals just with Mazda, but after we couldn't get the assistance we were looking for, he went out of his way to do whatever he could to help us get the car we wanted. The process took a while because it was a busy night and he stayed with us for several hours until everything was registered and done properly. He was a great guy!

Great sales man!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Great experience

by from Wpb, FL |

The overall experience was great, my sales person Carlos Perez was very helpful and knowledgable. Very friendly service from everyone there. Would recommend Carlos whenever you are in.

Great service, awesome staff!!!

by from Lake Worth, fl |

Steve Pearl and John Lovelett made the whole experience amazing. Thank you guys for all your help.

Great Dealer!

by from wellington,fl |

This was my best car buying experience yet! Steve Pearl worked with us. He knew what we needed and where we wanted to be and got us there.

Great Service, Great salesperson

by from Boynton Beach, fl |

It was a fun day all around. I have been wanting a convertible for over 60 years and on Friday I got my wish. What a great and fun car. Steve Pearl is an excellent, accomodating, personable and knowledgeable salesman. He knows just about everything there is to know about the Miata and taught me a lot. I know he will be there for me with any further questions or problems. Thank you Royal Palm Mazda for helping one of my wishes come true.

Just Leased a new 2015 Mazda 6

by from Royal Palm Beach, fl |

Very happy with my new 2015 Mazda 6 lease. It was my first time to Royal Palm Mazda. I was driving through the parking lot and a Mazda 6 caught my eye. Went to look at it and was met by Peter, he was friendly and answered all my questions. No pressure, I liked that. Came back two weeks later after researching other vehicles and Dealt with Carlos, very knowledgeable again answering all my questions no pressure. Worked out a great deal. My finance guy Jean was also friendly, signed all the paperwork real quick. Carlos even followed me to my house so I can drop off my old lease. A very pleasant experience, looking forward to deal with them in the future

great dealership

by from boynton beach, fl |

leased 4 cars from them. only go to this dealership for their customer service