Royal Palm Nissan

9405 Southern Blvd., Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 888-359-1434
Used 888-281-2690
Service 888-561-2064

A Penske Automotive Dealership!

Great experience

by from West Palm beach, Fl |

Purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima. Great deal. Excellent dealership. Great salesperson. Ask for Louis.

September 9, 2013

Thank you and we are glad to that you enjoyed your experience!

sales staff need retraining.

by from broward county, fl |

i went to this dealer to purchase a used suv and the sales staff was a joke. i'm amazed that penske is doing well with his poorly trained sales staff. the salesmen named jean should be demoted to washing cars.

Not happy with the service

by from florida |

i have called the office and tried to speak to some one who can assist me in getting a good price on one of the car. at first i spoke to Rocky who was not impolite and was straight forward with the conversation. but on an other occasion i have spoken to a person named Roberto who was very rude and was not at all ready to assist me. i hope i will never do business with a dealer of this kind again.

Excellent Customer Services

by from West Palm Beach. Florida |

My great experience began with the receptionist who is always with a smile, ready to assist you. I only went to the dealership twice. Before I went back, I was able to make an offer online and the online sale manager response to me the next day early in the morning. All the staff are very professional, very attentive. My sales person was Mr. ROBERT ALARCON and I can tell is the best experience I have ever had in buying a car. (I have been buying several cars ). Mr. Alarcon treated me with professionalism, understanding, politeness, kidness, sincerity, cooperation, trust and respect and he has the ability to listen closely, to emphatize in sensing and understanding my emotions. Mr. Alarcon won my trust. Mr. Alarcon have all the most valuable customer services skills and always kept all the time a HIGH quality level of Customer Services. Another great experience was with the manager of the Finance Department who was also very professional and also provided to me the best services in my finance decision. He provided to me clear information and better options to finance my car. Overall this dealership provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES

Great Experience

by from north palm beach florida |

After a month of searching and test driving cars we found our 2011 "like brand new" Maxima at Royal Palm Nissan. We first located the car online, it was a pre-certified and the price had already been reduced to what I considered to be very fair. Our salesman C.J Margelot couldn't have been more pleasant and accommodating. He made sure that when we picked up the car it was detailed from head to toe. We also got a great warranty on the car, a 5 year bumper to bumper, better than a new. The dealership really takes care of you. Thanks CJ.

Buying experience nice and smooth

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I've recently purchased from Royal Palm Nissan a used Chevy truck, found the vehicle at cars.com and contacted the dealer for information and on the next day I was closing the deal. Very professional staff, very attentive, nothing but nice words for my sales person, CJ Margelot, a true gentleman. Definitely would drive again more than 60 miles to make business with Royal Palm Nissan.

Best salesman ever!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Steve Cobb is the best salesman I have dealt with. I hate the whole car buying experience and he made it so much easier. I told him straight up what I could afford and what I had to spend and he made it happen. No back and forth nonsense just give me the best deal up front and thats it. This is my third Altima I have leased. I love the car. I will be an Altima owner for nearly a decade after this lease is up. Couldnt be happier! Thank you Steve!

May 12, 2012

Thank you for making Royal Palm Nissan your choice for buying your new Altima! Remember if you every need anything to contact us and we will make sure to take care of you. Enjoy the Altima and we hope you have many miles of trouble free driving!

Shop at Royal Palm Nissan

by from Palm Beach, FL |

I was referred to Royal Palm Nissan by my pre-approved loan. I reviewed their inventory of used cars online. I was not 100% sure what kind of car I looking for. CJ Margelot was extremely helpful. He actually listened to what I was looking for and match to the most amazing car within my price range. I never felt pressured and like he was steering me in the direction of the car he wanted me to buy. The best part was when I presented my pre-approved loan. Their finance department was able to get me a better deal for 3% lower. What a great experience.

March 20, 2012

wow sounds great. thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please enjoy your new car!

Buying experience

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

It has been a pleasure buying a car at this dealership. the salesperson, Mr Micheal Balck was very knowledgable. He explained clearly the merits of the car, and was very pacient in answering the many questions I have asked him. The process of financing was very organized, and relatively simple. I hope the car I bought, an Altima, will be as reliable as my experience of buying it.

March 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback. You're happy, so we're happy! And yes, don't worry... the Altima is amazing. Enjoy!

Dealer fee

by from loxahatchee FL |

This dealer charges a $995 "fee" for buying a car there. Don't be misled by their advertised prices.

December 18, 2011

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Here at Royal Palm Nissan we strive to provide excellent customer service and your feedback is an integral part of that effort. I would like to discuss this with you and see what can be done to resolve the situation and assist you further. I can be reached directly in the office at 561-491-7513 or via email at ecoxwell@penskeautomotive.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You, Erik Coxwell Internet Manager Royal Palm Nissan