Lou Fusz Toyota Scion

Service 888-307-5776 Service 888-307-5776

We are St. Louis!

Excellent buying experience

by from Saint Louis, MO |

We were looking for a new car for my girlfriend. After reading countless reviews, going to many dealerships and searching all over the St. Louis area she decided on a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Premium in Barcelona Red. We started looking at different Toyota dealerships in the area and contacted a few. Lou Fusz was the one who went the extra mile to get the car she wanted and give us an excellent deal on it. They did everything they promised and the sale went quickly/smoothly. A big thanks to Patrick Fusz, Dan Bozzay and Kris Portnoy who made this a great experience. We will buy our next car from these people as well.

Worst Customer Service

by from St.Louis, MO |

This dealership has the worst level of customer service of any business that I have ever been in contact with. I went into the dealership with a car picked out and ready to purchase after the help of a dealer from another location. The car happened to come with additional warranties which I would only receive purchasing from this location so I was referred to Jeff Strum to complete this process. I was in late on a Friday and had a rate picked out with my bank for a set amount, they did not want to negotiate at all so I agreed to allow them to check for a matched rate with their other lenders and left being told that I would be called Saturday morning with information. I was called TUESDAY by my bank to congratulate me on the purchase of my new car. I then informed them that I had not purchased anything at which point my bank had to look into the issue. I called and left multiple voice mails for Jeff to call me back as well as left word with another employee to have him call me. I did not ever receive that call and was lucky on Wednesday to catch him when I called again and by this point my bank had already informed me that the loan had been approved and word had been sent to them as though I had closed the deal. I had to inform Jeff that my loan was approved and since he was unaware of what was happening he planned to have someone else call me back. I did not hear back until the end of the day to find out that additional paperwork was needed at the bank to complete the approval and I would have to wait until the next day for a call. I did not hear back AGAIN from the dealership and was leaving the state for 5 days that evening so I had to contact Jeff and request information once again within the hour so I could make arraignments to pick up the car before leaving town. I was called back and assured that everything was complete and the car was ready at 2pm with no additional paperwork needed. I explained that I would be leaving at 4pm and over with my trade in to pick up the car. I was then called at my office at 3pm, which I never should have been contacted at, so they could tell me that they had "other appointments" scheduled and needed to know exactly when I would be there otherwise they would be busy. I again stated that I was leaving early to head over at 4pm. I was called at the office AGAIN at 3:59 and told not to come to the dealership because they sent the wrong information out to my bank for the loan. I called and tried to follow up many times that afternoon and received no additional information or help what so ever. I requested a supervisors name from Jeff Strum and was provided a number for Nathan Pitchford who I left a message for that afternoon. It is now 7 days later and NO RETURNED CALL. I also called and asked for another supervisor and was told I could only leave a message for Phillip Fusz, but nobody knows when he is actually working or if he will call back. He, of course, has not returned my call either. I can see that poor management of this business comes from the top and I strongly urge anyone wanting to purchase a car to stay far away from this dealership because they will do nothing except waste your time!

Wonderful experience with the collision center

by from St. Louis |

Wow! I could not have been more impressed with Lou Fusz Collision. My 2013 Scion FR-S sustained hail damage in Colorado last month and I heard good things about this collision center so I came here first. Jeff Venetis, the manager of the collision center, was superb. I met Jeff on the first day I brought the car in for an estimate. He met with me right away, pulled my car into the garage and had one of his technicians evaluate the damage and come up with an estimate. I made an appointment and dropped the car off a few days later. My vehicle was in the shop for almost a week and a half. During that time, they replaced and repainted the hood, and did PDR for the hail damage to the roof, trunk, and fenders. I also had them do an extra job for me of replacing the front bumper cover due to an unrelated accident. Jeff was there the morning I picked it up to look it over and make sure I was happy. It looked great! I was thrilled. A few days later, I noticed a small gap between the bumper cover and the left headlight. It looked like it needed to be pushed in further in order to fit just under the headlight. I gave Jeff a call and he did not hesitate to offer to take a look. This morning I took the car in and he pulled the car into the garage right away. He and one of his technicians took a look and ended up repositioning the left headlight that was apparently pointed downward and needed to be adjusted in order for the front bumper cover to fit appropriately. This whole process took less than 15 minutes. Jeff made this entire experience a lot less stressful and was wonderful to work with. This whole thing could have been a huge hassle, but he made it quick and painless. I appreciate his professionalism, kindness, and fantastic customer service. I hope I won't need a collision center again anytime soon, but if I do I will be back to Lou Fusz!

Lou Fusz Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that Jeff and the team got your car all fixed up and that is was a painless process. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bad Experience

by from Saint Louis |

Bad experience with Lou Fusz Toyota. Price was advertised on cars.com with no fine print. I emailed them and they said that was the price and there were special incentives available, 0% financing or $750 cash back. When we arrived at the dealership no one wanted to help us. We waited in the showroom for 5-10 minutes with several people walking past us no even acknowledging us. Once we finally asked someone for assistance, they sent someone over who had no information about the vehicle. When I asked her about Bluetooth connection, she said it is accessed though the USB. She tried to demonstrate the navigation and she could not get it to work. I asked several other questions she could not answer. Even after all of this, we will liked the vehicle. When it came time to discuss the price, it instantly went up $1,500. Apparently the price included a recent grad discount (which we did not qualify for) and the $750 cash back. When I asked why they advertised the lower price, the sales lady responded with "our prices would be ridiculous if we didn't". Needless to say we walked out. I tried to ask the manager why this "shady" price switch was done and he was very smug, arrogant and did not let me speak. He interrupted me several times and did not want to answer questions. I will never give business to any Lou Fusz dealership again.

Lou Fusz Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 21, 2015

Jay - I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with our dealership. Customer service is my number one priority and I am disappointed to read of the level of care you received. I strive to ensure that all of our advertisements clearly state incentives and final sales cost, however, mistakes are made. I'd like to discuss this matter further with you, so I can address the issues at hand with the specific sales staff you dealt with. Would you mind reaching out to me at your earliest convenience? Thank you, fusztoyota@me.com

Easy from start to finish

by from St. Louis, MO |

I came back from college and realized my little xA was over due for service. A friend showed me the Schedule Service Online feature on the Lou Fusz Toyota website. In a manner of minutes I had scheduled a convenient time for me to bring my car in. When I arrived I was greeted by friendly workers outside and then taken to my service writer. Warren made sure that I understood what was going to happen. Less than an hour later my car was done, my coupon was accepted, and I felt like i got my moneys worth. A big thanks to you all for making this easy on an inexperienced customer.

Great Vehicle, Service, and Competitive Price

by from Columbia, MO. |

I had the best used car buying experience with Lou Fusz. They had the truck I was looking for at a very competitive price. Very easy to deal with and I really felt like I made a good deal without playing any games like other dealerships I have encountered in the past. I would STRONGLY recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a used or new car. This was my 1st encounter with Lou Fusz Toyota and I can promise you I will return in the future.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from St. Louis MO |

I just bought my 7th car from Lou Fusz and would highly recommend them as an excellent dealer. My salesman Jim Conaway was excellent, no pressure just a lot of good information. In addition, the service at Lou Fusz Toyota cannot be beat.

Purchase and service done

by from Kirkwood, mo |

I can't say anything but good things about Pat. He is always very friendly. We have only had routine maintenance done, but we are always in and out in the time they give. We had a little hiccup when we purchased but they were able to make it right and i have been coming back every since. The best part is the service package they offer here when you buy a car at Lou Fusz Toyota.

Best bang for your buck!

by from St. Louis, mo |

Everybodys been great. Never had a problem with anything here whether it is in sales or service.

Everything is great at Lou Fusz Toyota

by from Kirkwood, mo |

I can't find anything wrong with Lou Fusz Toyota. I don't work with a particular advisor when I get service on my car but they are all very helpful! I also bought my last car here and recommend Lou Fusz Toyota to anyone looking now.