Lou Fusz Toyota Scion

10725 Manchester Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122

Used 314-965-5404

Excellent buying experience

by from Saint Louis, MO |

We were looking for a new car for my girlfriend. After reading countless reviews, going to many dealerships and searching all over the St. Louis area she decided on a 2014 Toyota Corolla S Premium in Barcelona Red. We started looking at different Toyota dealerships in the area and contacted a few. Lou Fusz was the one who went the extra mile to get the car she wanted and give us an excellent deal on it. They did everything they promised and the sale went quickly/smoothly. A big thanks to Patrick Fusz, Dan Bozzay and Kris Portnoy who made this a great experience. We will buy our next car from these people as well.

Great Vehicle, Service, and Competitive Price

by from Columbia, MO. |

I had the best used car buying experience with Lou Fusz. They had the truck I was looking for at a very competitive price. Very easy to deal with and I really felt like I made a good deal without playing any games like other dealerships I have encountered in the past. I would STRONGLY recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a used or new car. This was my 1st encounter with Lou Fusz Toyota and I can promise you I will return in the future.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from St. Louis MO |

I just bought my 7th car from Lou Fusz and would highly recommend them as an excellent dealer. My salesman Jim Conaway was excellent, no pressure just a lot of good information. In addition, the service at Lou Fusz Toyota cannot be beat.

Best bang for your buck!

by from St. Louis, mo |

Everybodys been great. Never had a problem with anything here whether it is in sales or service.

Everything is great at Lou Fusz Toyota

by from Kirkwood, mo |

I can't find anything wrong with Lou Fusz Toyota. I don't work with a particular advisor when I get service on my car but they are all very helpful! I also bought my last car here and recommend Lou Fusz Toyota to anyone looking now.

Purchase and service done

by from Kirkwood, mo |

I can't say anything but good things about Pat. He is always very friendly. We have only had routine maintenance done, but we are always in and out in the time they give. We had a little hiccup when we purchased but they were able to make it right and i have been coming back every since. The best part is the service package they offer here when you buy a car at Lou Fusz Toyota.

Purchased new and used

by from St. Louis, mo |

I don't like fees added after I agree to a price. Overall it's a very good dealership. They have tv, ice cream and enough seating for everyone. Customer experience here is great.

20 year customer

by from st. Louis, mo |

Always very professional. Service minded. Polite. I had three or four different people help me in service and they have all been very good. It was one best dealerships for service 20 years ago when I purchased my from car Lou fusz Toyota and it is still great today!

Best car buying experience in STL

by from St. Louis, mo |

This was our best car purchase experience. Good warranty. Good customer service as well. I have been coming back for service since my purchase. I would recommend Lou fuzz toyota to any one looking to buy a car!

First time customer

by from st. Louis, mo |

They have been very courteous. I haven't been here before but everything seems nice heresy Lou fuzz Toyota.