Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Buford

Used 866-476-6608
Service 888-814-1959

Excellent service!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

Mike Anderson was a great guy to work with and I have recommended Mike and Rick Hendrix Chevrolet in Buford to others. My husband and I came in on a Saturday evening. I had not planned on buying a truck, but by 11pm that night, I drove off in my new Tahoe. Mike had listened to what my husband was looking for in a new truck and that was exactly what he presented to us as a possibility. The finance department was also great to work with, willing to match my personal Credit Union's rate so that we could complete the sale. Many thanks to Mike and his team!

May 6, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with Mike Anderson. I am glad to hear that Mike was able to make the car buying process a pleasant and enjoyable one for you. Colton Palmer Client Relations Manager

Excellent Experience

by from Alto, GA |

Recently my husband and I went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet to see if we qualify to get a new vehicle. We went there because they honestly do work with people that do not have perfect credit. Our Salesman was Eugene Helms and I just have to say WOW! Eugene took the time to find out our needs, and was very personable. He was a great, down to earth guy and we really enjoyed the whole experience. So often, we have discovered salesmen that only seem to care about the sale but Eugene really cared about what our family needed and he delivered just what we wanted. My husband is a pretty big guy who never wanted to go anywhere with me because he felt squished in our car - but now we have a beautiful 2014 Equinox that he will go places with me and it is all thanks to Eugene. If you are looking for a great experience with a great family man find Eugene at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. We also want to give a shout out to the guy who worked financial genuious their Finance Director Edinson Villaquiran -- thank you for working your magic!

Horrible dealership, stay away please!!!!

by from Buford, GA |

My husband and I recently went there due to their reputation in dealing with people who have damaged credit. Long story short, they had put us in a KIA that we thought we had owned once we signed the papers. Turns out, almost a month later, they tell us there was an issue with the bank who was looking to finance us and that the end result was to return the car. However, the down payment we had put down took even longer for them to return and, when they finally returned it, they shorted us by 600 dollars! They said it was because we drove the car and added miles. Obviously we drove it, since we believed it to be our car. They never told us once when we were dealing with paperwork that we were to pay .42 cents per mile on the loaner car we relieved. I will never go to Rick Hendricks of Buford again and look forward to helping others out and warning them of the shady business they engage in at this establishment. Just utterly disgusting.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hold our team to a very high standard and we make sure to provide every guest with excellent service. If at any time a customer feels dissatisfied with our dealership or financing, it is our responsibility to address any issues. Please contact me at 404-310-3054 and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your recent experience with us, and see if there's anything I could do to make it right by you. Once again, thank you for your honest feedback. Joshua Truelove Customer Relations Manager

Great buying experience !!!

by from Buford, ga |

Austin Fowler our sales person has service as job one. Terrance our sales manager rembrred us from a prior visit from over 2 years ago, which made us smile. Austin checked on us after our purchase to makes sure we were happy with our new Chevy. We would recommend Rick Hendricks Chevrolete to friends and family. We had an enjoyable buying experience!!!!

Service Customer

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I brought my 14 Silverado for its first oil change and a recall update, my service advisor DJ was very qiuck to handle my request. I was even provided with a loaner car to get right back to work and a little while after i got back to work i was informed that my vehicle was ready for pick up. It was a truly hassle free experience, and would recommend them to anybody. Sin, Mali

Great service,A++++

by from Buford ga |

Great dealer, the best in GA excellent services seller was great answer all the questions no pressure make you feel like family!!!A+++++++ Joe Mariscal was the seller great sales guy!!

My first car!

by from Dallas, GA |

From entering the building to exiting the building coming to this dealership was definitely a one of a kind experience. With joes help I was easily able to choose a car that I was able to pay for and that I loved. Everything was clear and easy to understand and he was able to answer all the questions that I had. I'm extremely satisfied with my experience and would definitely tell anyone to visit there again.

Excellent service

by from Toccoa, Georgia |

I purchased a 2013 from this dealership. I have to admit, I was impressed with the service. The sales person, Elizabeth Tuttle was amazing. I went in on a Saturday, and although I had some credit issues, her and the finance manager Todd make things happen. I am now driving a vehicle that I enjoy and with a full warranty. Thanks to Elizabeth Tuttle, Todd Menefee, and Rick Hendrick Chevrolet.

Go somewhere else for an oil change

by from Suwanee, ga |

It took an hour and a half to get an oil change done on a Tuesday morning. Go somewhere else to get an oil change.

June 6, 2014

Thank you Mike for taking the time to share your experience. We hold our team to a very high standard and we make sure our team strive to provide every guest with excellent service. Please contact me at 678-957-5322 and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your recent experience with us, and see if there's anything I could do to make it right by you. Once again, thank you for your honest feedback. Joshua Truelove Customer Relations Manager

Pleasant Truck Buying Experience

by from Flowery Branch, Ga |

A few months ago I contacted several dealerships about a new 2014 Silverado. Rick Hendricks stayed in continuos contact both by phone and email. When I was ready to purchase the salesman Anthony Moses who I have been talking to over a few months made himself available and worked hard to show me all the trucks in the Buford inventory. He made sure I picked a vehicle that felt right for me. I purchased a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT with leather interior. I am very pleased with my purchase. The whole dealership is very professional and friendly...I actually enjoyed my shopping experience at Rick Hendricks of Buford Ga. Don Wucinski Spray-Rite, Inc.

Awesome Customer Service when Buying a New Car

by from Suwanee, GA |

Today Matthew Ruiz called me about a recall on my 2010 HHR. Needless, to say that I traded in my old vehicle for a still-in-the-plastic, brand new 2014 Equinox! The customer service and the deal was incredible, just tailor made to fit my budget!!! The whole process was efficient , super friendly, and super quick. Plus, when Todd the Finance guy told me that I could drive away today without one penny down payment , then gave me 6 months to make my first payment--- I was speechless!!! It was truly a blessing for this single mom! I will recommend Matthew Ruiz to all my friends and family. I was scared to death and he made the whole process easy breezy! I am so glad I chose Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Buford!!!!