Subaru of Las Vegas

5385 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-227-2814
Used 888-570-9169
Service 888-592-7386

Come Test Drive a SUBARU Today!

Excellent

by from Nevada |

My new car buying experience at Subaru of Las Vegas was extremely pleasant. I cannot sufficiently emphasize the help, professionalism, patience, and honesty that was shown and provided to me by the sales person Keenan Myers as well as by Vinnie Corcione and Ken Mnatsakanyan, and also Ryan and Jeff. You can tell they love their jobs and they love Subaru. They will work hard to get you the best possible deal they can. it is reassuring to know that once you buy your new Subaru there you now have a serious, professional, and reputable dealer where you can return every few months for your scheduled maintenance service. I highly recommend Subaru of Las Vegas without reservations.

Extremely satisfied with my car buying experience.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was in the market for either a pre-owned Toyota Rav 4 (Have always owned Toyotas), a Honda CRV or a Subaru Forester or Outback AWD. I was overwhelmed when checking in by phone, and websites to quite a few different dealerships, local, and out of state, and even Carmax. My phone and e-mail was soon blowing up with calls from dealerships, and sales people, and I was becoming a bit stressed and confused, and couldn't figure out what I wanted. I soon decided to stick with the person who I felt put me most at ease; a Katie Richmond from Subaru of Las Vegas. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and helped me sort out my car needs/requests via phone, and by e-mail. I'm so glad I chose to do business with Katie, and the dealership she represented, as she really came through, and worked fast, and hard to find a beautiful used Subie for me that I love, yay! : ) The salesmen, (James) "Jay", and Abdul were super easy to work with, and made the buying experience pretty painless. Overall, the staff I encountered at this dealership seemed attentive, and appear as if they work as a team, taking care of customers right away by offering water or coffee, and smiling with a friendly demeanor. The lobby area was nice, and super clean, and comfortable. Because of my extremely positive experience with this dealership, I have no worries when referring others to them.

Great car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a vehicle at this dealership just recently and the experience was extremely pleasant. The sales staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and all appeared to be sincere in wanting to provide such a good experience, and deal, with a respected reputation and continued relationship in mind. I would highly recommend this dealership to others because of the friendliness and professionalism exhibited during the transaction.