Silverstate Imports

2501 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-459-9306

Very satisfied customer

by from Raleigh, NC |

I needed a car quickly since mine was totaled. I went to several dealers near my home and in most cases I found out what they mean when they say "he is a used car salesman" I went to Silver State based on a add I saw. I met with a Salesman named Shane. He was truthful and very helpful. After purchasing the car I filled the gas tank and boy it leaked. I was really concerned when that happened. I called Shane and explained the issue to him. He made arrangements for me to bring the car in and explained they had no idea since they do not fill the tanks. He arranged for the issue to be fixed and to date the car is running fine. If you do go there to look at cars I recommend you talk to Shane. I hope the owners are smart enough to do what they need to do to keep him. Thanks Shane.

Great Service

by from Raleigh,NC |

I was told by a colleague of mine to go to Silver State Imports and told me to see Brian. After visiting a few dealers around and didn't find what I needed. I went there and they treated me like a real person something you don't get everywhere. They did everything to help me drive away in the SUV I wanted and I would defiantly recommend family and friends. The whole team were friendly and spoke even if they weren't the one waiting on us.

A great car buying experience

by from Greenville Nc |

had been looking for a nice used Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with navigation, rear backup camera and all the goodies. saw 2011 model on internet site for Silverstate Imports. called to inquire if it was still in stock. talked to Jimbo, one of the co-owners. great guy . told me to come in and if any way possible if we liked vehicle , we would get together. he referred me to Brian , one of their professional experienced salesperson to help me with he evaluation of the vehicle. it was pearl white with tan leather, just like we had been looking all over for.being a former car man, Jimbo took a look at my trade in , i made him an offer and he took it. the whole buying,, paperwork, financing( no high pressure) and delivery was a smooth easy process. my wife had to drive to Raleigh from Grenville and we held Brian after hours to finish delivery , but he handled it like the professional that he is.this is a non franchise import dealers but they have a huge selection of high line imports from Mercedes, BMW, Lexus and nearly anything you are looking for at a price to fit any budget. A great place to do business and I would recommenced to anyone looking a great vehicle at a great price, Kudos on a job well done fellows. i will send you all the business i can.

I'm Very satisfied that I drove from VA for my Car

by from Troy, Va |

I was in highly need of an auto and was practically about to give up when I ran into Silverstate imports. I found the exact car I wanted at an afforable price.

Not for me

by from Raleigh NC |

My husband and i went in to look at a car we found on line. The car we originally went in to see was a hot mess and we weren't interested. We say another car we liked and took it for a test drive and really liked the car. The car was dirty, it was detailed and clean the way a car for sale should be presented. The price of the car was about $1,500 more than i was able to spend. I talked with the salesman, "Tony" (who looked like he was dressed for a picnic with plaid shorts and a polo shirt and not dressed for work) and asked him if he could adjust the price any. He told me the car had been previously reduced and that the price was firm. I told him that I would pay cash right then but he wouldn't come down any and I wasn't about to come up any so we left. We were the only people in the show room the entire time we were there so it's not like they were selling so many cars that they didn't need the money. It worked out for the best because the same afternoon we found the exact same car in better condition at a better price so we bought it.

Be warned do not buy

by from Suwanee, GA |

Attempted to buy a car from the dealership. Not only were they rude. I was the one that had to contact them every step of the way. I tried my hardest to put money down on the vehicle only for them to show the car to somebody else. Tried to pick it up on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to not get any help. Probably the most hateful experience I have ever had.

Silverstate Imports responded to this review

August 28, 2014

I have asked all the salesmen here, and they have no recollection of a Diana from Georgia trying to buy a vehicle. I am sorry that you feel as if you had a bad experience here, but I think you are giving the negative review to the wrong business!? There is no one here that would be rude or hateful, we try to treat all customers as we would want to be treated when making a major purchase.

Silver State is a GOOD place to shop!

by from Redding Ca |

I have been conducting a nationwide search for a particular car and I know exactly what I am looking for. After contacting Silver State Imports about the model I was looking at I asked them if they would mind taking it to a dealership for a pre-purchase inspection. Everyone who buys a used car (ESPECIALLY high end exotics) should do this. They were very accommodating and dropped it by the local Mercedes Benz dealership and I had this done (out of my pocket not theirs). They were most helpful in getting this done and it eventually led me to purchase this car. The Mercedes dealership was also VERY helpful and called me with the results as well as sending me the findings. A used car is just that....USED....people who don't follow the above guidelines post bad reviews about dealerships but I can only say WELL DONE to Silver State Imports! No dealership can test every aspect of every used car they have so a pre purchase is the only way you will have peace of mind and thanks to Silver State and Justin and the Mercedes dealership I think I got a very good deal. I have not yet received the car (shipping transit across country) but I am not really concerned about its condition based on my study. THANKS A LOT!

Good luck...bait and switch...

by from New Bern, NC |

Looks like they put attractive deals on their website just to get you to visit, come to find out those vehicles haven't been there in months and years.

Great business

by from Newport News, VA |

Shopped around for weeks for a car dealt with lots of people over the phone this place gave me the warmth feeling and trust I was lacking every where else great place. Buy my car from here and I know where I can go from now on.

No response Whatso-ever

by from Middleburg, FL |

Never called or-emailed back. I informed them I was around the Raleigh area for a week and never contacted me.

No call back

by from Avon, N.C. |

Initiated contact twice through Cars.com..........No response either time.