Bert Smith Subaru

Used 866-414-9519

Premier Subaru auto dealer serving the greater Tampa Bay Area

great service!

by from gulfport, fl |

i just bought a 2014 subaru impreza from bert smith subaru. i looked at other cars, but the consumer reports highly rated subaru and they are right to do so!! great car and i got great service from nagy hanna-he made the buying process very easy!!

Bert Smith Subaru responded to this review

December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give Nagy and Bert Smith Subaru such a positive review. We appreciate your business! Congratulations on your new Subaru!

Great Dealship

by from St Petersburg, FL |

Great Sales experience with Charles. We got the best Turn In price for our vehicle. Financial was able to get us a loan that we could live with.

Great Experience

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I really enjoyed the buying experience at Bert Smith. It was easy, quick and the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. They sold me a 2015 Subaru Forester and I am in love!

Happy Subaru Owner

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I went in the Bert Smith Subaru for the first time a little over six months ago. At that time I did not purchase anything, however I did provide one of the salesmen, Nagy Hanna, with my email and phone number. And I explained to him exactly what I was looking for. He never pressured or hassled me in any way. He did call me recently to tell me he had what I wanted, so I went in and wound up purchasing a 2014 Subaru Outback that was EXACTLY what I wanted! Since then I feel like I have become part of a family. Nagy and New Car Manager, Jarrad really made the buying experience a lot of fun and stress free. They even set up my blue tooth for me. : ) I LOVE my Subaru and also love having peace of mind knowing I was treated fairly and that my vehicle and I will be well taken care of for many happy miles!

Brake problems

by from Pinellas Park |

I bought a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek and immediately noticed my brakes went almost to the floor and I had to pump them to get half a brake pedal. I took it back to Bert Smith and it was checked out by the manager and he agreed the brakes were too low and took me to the service dept. Service Dept. said the brakes are fine, just have to get used to "European" brakes. Wrong answer sir, the brakes need attention. I was sent on my way, a few weeks later I returned with the same brake problem fearing the brakes might just go to the floor. This time the service dept. looked at the car and said "nothing showed up on the computer" and they were not going to "charge me" for the service call and refused to give me a receipt for this visit. The brakes continue to be dangerously low and I will take it in to Bert Smith Service dept. next week when I return home. I have been on vacation but did not trust my NEW car for the trip and used a friend's car. This is a dangerous situation being ignored by the Service Dept..

Easy Buy

by from Tampa, FL |

We recently purchased a 2011 Subaru Legacy to replaced the Subaru that was totaled in an accident my wife had two months earlier. We were already sold on Subarus, and James Barrows, the salesperson with whom we dealt, made purchasing the car about as easy as could be. He answered our questions and in no way pressured us to buy a car. I can recommend him and Bert Smith without hesitation.

new car purchase

by from St.Petersburg, Fl |

Dealing with Bert Smith Subaru was the best and easiest experience in buying a new car that I have ever had. I have wanted a Subaru for 5 years because of their reliability and performance. I also wanted a car made here in America. The sales staff , finance manager and warrenty salesman all made this and enjoyable experience. Everything was ready when I went to pick it up and it only took 1 hour from start to finish. Totally satisfied. Thank you to Charles Smith, Jarrad Sullivan and everyone else involved in my purchase , especially those involved in detailing the car making it ready for me to drive away.

Stress free used car purchase

by from Clearwater, FL |

Worked with Charles Smith on the sale and found him to be professional and personable. It was a pleasant purchase for my daughter's first auto.

2015 Subaru WRX - Very Pleasant Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Purchased a 2015 WRX from Bert Smith. Since it was such a new model, they had to order one for me. The car arrived 2-3 days earlier than what they estimated which was a nice surprise. They led with upfront, very fair pricing, which made the whole experience seamless. James Barrows was my sales manager and he did a very good job of staying in touch, navigating the process and orienting me to my new car. Thanks!

just bought brand new 2015 subaru wrx

by from st petersburg |

they went above and beyond to get my car the gm amazing guy so as the sale man

Smart for Two

by from Brandon, FL |

Everyone there is very nice and helpful. Had a great buying experience. Very happy with the service, the staff and the vehicle we purchased.