Len Stoler Porsche Audi

Used 877-869-0869
Service 866-745-7690

Len Stoler Audi

by from Darlington, MD |

I purchased a Red Audi A5 Convertible on April 22nd from Len Stoler Audi. My salesperson, Catherine Delisi, answered all my questions. She had a great knowledge of the product and was resourceful in addressing all my questions...............I would highly recommend Catherine as your salesperson. Kerry

Q7 Purchase

by from Baltimore, MD |

Honest sales staff with fair pricing. No gimmicks! Would buy another vehicle from them without any reservations.

Great car, low pressure

by from Arlington,VA |

I knew which car I wanted, as I found it online and emailed them about it. I got a response right away and one of the salespeople scheduled me for a test drive. When I arrived, the car was ready and we took it out. There was not a lot of pressure to buy, and once I realized the extent of the certification/ service/ warranty, it was a pretty easy choice, so I drove it home that day.

POOR SERVICE

by from Baltimore |

I currently have a 2012 Audi A4 and I was planning on giving that to my gf and get a new vehciel so I came in wanting a specific car. First off, the car was overpriced (comparing to other similar make and model and mileage). I felt that I was trying to sell my own car more than they did. I called them more than they called me, with the information I needed. I told them that I want to buy the car but they didnt do anything to sell me that car. I told them what I wanted but it seemed like they didnt care if they sell me a car or not. Everything came out different than what I was expected (payments, interest rate, etc) so in a final attempt to give them a chance to sell me the car, I asked for 2 cargo nets ($100 value), and they said NO !!! I was so shocked. I've bought several cars and this is by far, the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Johnny Salinas - Len Stoler Audi

by from Bel Air, MD |

I?ve always dreaded the car buying experience due to pushy self serving sales people and I had a bad experience at another Lexus dealership. Then, I found myself at Len Stoler and working with Johnny Salinas to purchase my Lexus RX350. It was immediately clear to me, Mr. Salinas? goal was not to ?sell a car?, but rather gain a customer for life and he succeeded! He is incredibly knowledgeable of all the vehicles, he listens well, is helpful, respected my time and fulfilled my quest painlessly and under the budget I set. As a Controller for a multi-billion dollar global IT Services company, I recognize and appreciate a salesperson with integrity and a focus on the customer needs rather than just ?closing the deal?. I?ve referred several friends and family to Mr. Salinas and he?s won all of their business and future business too. Recently, I brought my car to Len Stoler?s Service Dept. for the recommended maintenance, which Regina Cameron is an excellent and amazingly efficient Service Consultant, when I learned Johnny Salinas moved from Lexus sales to Audi and Porsche sales at Len Stoler. Although I was surprised Mr. Salinas moved to another car line within Len Stoler, it did not surprise me his willingness to take time to meet with me and discuss how he can continue to assist me either through respected colleagues or personally himself. It?s the time and respect Mr. Salinas personally showed me that day to ensure my needs will continue to be fulfilled in my best interest that continues to bring me back to Len Stoler and him receiving all my business and referrals! If you deal with anyone else, you?re missing an opportunity to get the best deal for your money with Johnny Salinas at Len Stoler!

JimIII

by from Eldersburg, Md. 21784 |

Len Stoler bent over backwards to make my family and me happy. My Salesman (Illa) and the sales Mgr. (Mike) went above and beyond what I expected. I would recommend them to anyone who is ready to walk out with a new Ford!

2012 Boxster purchase

by from New Market, MD |

I knew what car and options I wanted. The salesman did not pressure me to added option I did not want. I had a great buying experience and got the car for the price I wanted. I would have liked to gotten a few hundred more for my trade. Overall, I felt like I was treated with respect thru out the process.