Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-784-6751

The FEEL GOOD automotive place

surpringly friendly and knowledgable

by from Modesto, CA |

surprisingly knowledgeable about the car we looking for. My Sale person was outstandingly patience that he took more than half an hour to explain all buttons'function. this is my A++ team. They do deserved more than a 5 stars team

July 31, 2012

Thank you for all the kind words you have shared about our team and our dealership! I am glad that you had such an excellent experience while car shopping at Central Valley Auto! Feel free to come back anytime if you want to look around more or have any questions! Also check us out on Facebook for exclusive offers and updates! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Great buying experience at the Hyundai dealer

by from Modesto, CA |

Excellent customer service from the initial contact to the delivery of my new vehicle. They were pleasant and very accommodating. This car buying experience was definitely one of my best. Even the finance manager was efficient and got me out quickly. hank you Ruben, Domingo, Casey, Brent and Derris. Enjoy the new car!

July 17, 2012

Thank you very much for this great review and five star rating! It is always nice to hear back from satisfied customers! Car shopping is notoriously stressful and time consuming, however I am thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with an experience that was neither of these things! If you need anything else at all please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call. Also check out our Facebook for exclusive offers! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Great experience

by from Ceres, CA. |

Big thanks to Raul, Tim, John and the entire Central Valley staff for a great deal and excellent buying experience. My wife loves her new Altama Hybrid! I will deffinately recommend your dealership to my friends and family for exceeding my expectations during my buying process. Thanks again, Ron Tackett

July 17, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! I am very pleased that everyone from our team was able to help you so thoroughly. Also congratulations to your family on the purchase of your new Altima Hybrid! I am sure your wife will continue to enjoy the luxury and efficiency of her new vehicle for years to come. Thanks again for your business and recommendation. I look forward to seeing you soon!Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Purchasing a New Vehicle

by from Modesto, CA |

I really didn't feel pressured at all if we asked a question the sales associate answered it. No matter if it was on the vehicle we were looking at or not. If he didn't have the answer , he got it. Great job Mrazavi.

July 9, 2012

We sincerely appreciate you setting time aside to write this great review. Customer satisfaction is always our primary focus and we're ecstatic to hear that you were so pleased with our dealership. If we can ever assist you further then please don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy driving your new vehicle and don't forget to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Best Place To Purchase a Vehicle

by from Modesto, CA |

Calling all women! I am a single woman and I know how difficult it can be to walk onto a car lot and try to purchase a vehicle. A wonderful Sales Consultant by the name of Lenny Daoud greeted me and walked me through cars that I was interested in. He was patient, professional, not pushy and very helpful. I was so pleased with his customer service that I purchased two vehicles from him on this visit. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. Central Valley Automotive in Modesto, CA should be the first stop for vehicle purchases.

July 2, 2012

Christina, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! Lenny is but one of our many excellent team members, I am thrilled to hear that he did such a great job in assisting you during your car shopping experience! Congratulations on the purchase of both of your vehicles, I hope that they continue to bring you happiness for quite some time! Thanks again for your business and for your recommendation; if you need anything else at all please call or stop by anytime! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

First time buyer

by from Modesto CA |

I just bought my first vehicle here at Central Valley Automotive Group. Being a first time buyer and having fair credit I didn't think I would be able to walk out with such a great deal. I planned to purchase a used 2011 Chevy but Mike, my very nice sales rep, helped me and my husband get into a brand new 2012 Dodge Ram for practically the same price! He and David worked out a fantastic deal for me and made the whole processs easy that I will never forget my first time buying a car!

June 30, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing us as your first car shopping experience! Hearing how pleased you were with the service you received makes me very proud of our team! We strive to provide every customer with the same A+ experience that you had at Central Valley. Also, congratulations on the new truck, if you have any questions, or need anything at all, please give us a call or stop by! Thanks again for your business and for writing this great review! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

No hassel buying experiense.

by from Manteca, CA |

There was no pressure in selecting our new Sonata, the sales agent was very accomadating and the finance department was very helpful.

June 15, 2012

Norman, thank you for coming in to Infiniti of Modesto, and for taking the time to leave this great feedback. I am overjoyed to hear that you had an excellent experience with our staff, as customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Also congratulations on your new Sonata! If you have any questions or concerns please let us know, and we can help you out. I look forward to seeing you again sometime soon! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited

by from modesto, ca |

This car purchase was quite painless unlike previous ones. I utilized the internet first to educate myself on the (2) vehicles that I had narrowed down too. Then I utilized the internet to negotiate on the price. This saved alot of time and energy for all parties involved. I highly recommend CVA Hyundai on many levels. First their internet representative was only one person that I was dealing with unlike the other dealership who had multiple people contacting me (a big negative). Once price was agreed, Internet Rep assigned me to a Saleman who was very professional and well educated on my vehicle of choice. Their was no pressure in this vehicle purchase and I did not leave the dealership in a whirlwind. I highly recommend CVA Hyundai they made my car buying a pleasurable experience which makes the car that much more enjoyable! Camilla

June 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your recommendation and for taking the time to write this spectacular review! I am happy to hear that you had a good experience while availing yourself of our online services. We definitely try to make the car shopping process as "painless" and convenient as possible, whether it be via the Internet or in person. If you need anything else at all from us, please don't hesitate to contact us! Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Brent Gardner ? Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

No Pressure

by from Modesto, Ca |

Friendly and competent sales staff. No killer deals here. However, no shady sales tactics. Staff worked hard to make themselves a buck but also worked equally as hard to work within our requirements. Most importantly for us every one was professional and didn't attempt any pressure sales gimmicks. About as pleasant as spending your hard earned money can be.

May 31, 2012

We are happy that you had nothing but the best of service! I am sure that you will have lots of fun and exciting adventures in your new vehicle! If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call. Thanks again for your business, hope to see you soon! Regards, Brent Gardner ? Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Great experience

by from Stockton, ca |

Great overall experience. No pressure to buy a car and Eric was very knowledgable about the vehicle we were looking at. All staff was extremely friendly. We had a newborn with us and everyone involved was concious of our time. They even fed us lunch! We originally were planning to go through carmax which has treated us well. However Eric with Nissan Modesto was great. They matched our trade in price and gave us a very comparable deal to what we would have got at carmax and it was a brand new vehicle! I would recommend Eric and Modesto Nissab if you are in the market.

May 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that Eric could assist you in your decision on which vehicle to buy with no hassle! If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call. Thanks again for your business, hope to see you soon! Regards, Brent Gardner ? Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300