Central Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-784-6751

The FEEL GOOD automotive place

Purchasing a car from Central Valley Nissan

by from Modesto, CA |

I dredge buying a car. This time was different. My salesman Eric was very helpful, answered all my questions and most importantly DID NOT pressure me to buy. The actual buying process when very smoothly and he helped me get both cars home. I would buy another car from this dealership and recommend it to anyone considering buying a car.

November 30, 2012

Thank you so much for this excellent review. We really appreciate your feedback. At Central Valley Auto, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a stress free car shopping environment. It is great to know that your experience with us was indicative of our commitment to excellence. Thanks again for your business and recommendation! We hope to see you again sometime soon! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Happy new QX56 owner!!!!

by from Pleasanton, CA |

Infiniti of Modesto was an excellent choice for me and my vehicle purchase! I live in the East Bay and have many choices but took a chance in the valley and I don't regret it for a moment! All my interaction was done via Internet, phone and text, and the sales staff and finance manager were excellent! I had all the details worked out in less than a week and was ready to pick up my new ride by weeks end! A special shout out to Klara, Jarrod and Danny for their professionalism and courteousness with a new customer! I highly recommend them and look forward to doing business with them again in the future! They know how to treat customers well! Thanks CVAG and Infiniti of Modesto! Best Regards, Keith Hart

October 20, 2012

Keith, I would like to begin by thanking you profusely for leaving us this excellent review. We strive to maintain a standard of excellence across the board, and it prides me to hear that your experience at Infiniti of Modesto was indicative of this critical goal. Also, I would like to congratulate you on the purchase of your new car. It is always exciting to be the owner of a brand new vehicle! I'll encourage the team members you mentioned to keep up the good work. Thanks again for choosing Central Valley Auto, and for recommending us to your friends and family. Hope to see you again sometime in the future! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

New car!

by from Pleasanton, CA |

October 20, 2012

Eleanor's experience

by from Stockton, CA |

I was in the market to trade in my Toyota Corolla for a safer vehicle; as I didn't feel safe in it. I had purchased it a little over a year ago. So a friend mentioned this dealership and how nicely they treated him through the entire experience. So I decided to visit this dealership. I worked with Melissa there and she was awesome she worked with me and listened to my needs and I was able to purchase a Jetta. I've had the car two days so far and love it.

October 18, 2012

Ellie, thank you so much for choosing Central Valley Volkswagen for your car shopping needs. I am thrilled that you found Melissa and the rest of our staff to be so helpful! Congratulations on the purchase of your new Jetta! It is an excellent vehicle which will surely continue to bring you happiness for a long time. Let us know if you need anything else, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook for special offers and updates. Thanks again! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Amazing Experience

by from Modesto, CA |

WOW, What a Dealership! These guys are AMAZING. Sam went beyond being an excellent salesman, he even went out to wash my car so I could get home. This team bent over backwards to make me feel like family. I bought a new Elantra Coupe which is perfect for me and I love it. If I ever need another car or know someone looking I will definetely tell them to go here first.Thanks again for all your help.

October 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback Cyndi! It is invaluable to us, as it lets us know that we are doing the right thing! We strive to give our customers the best possible car shopping experience, and I am happy to know that we can chalk up one more success in this regard. Also, congratulations on purchasing your new Elantra! I hope that it brings you much satisfaction for years to come. Visit our Facebook page for exclusive offers and updates from the dealership. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks again, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Pleasant Experience

by from Modesto, CA |

The sales staff were friendly and helpful. The buying experience was pleasant. From beginning to end all who were involved were professional, and despite the fact that I walked in the door rather late they took care of me and had the new car ready to go despite their doors being locked and closed for business. They took great care of me despite the fact that they had a huge fundraising party going on at the same time. Those who took care of me missed the party and were late going home and were still friendly and upbeat! Thank You!!

October 3, 2012

Ricardo, thank you very much for your positive feedback. It prides me to hear that our staff treated you so well during your time at our dealership. We strive to provide all of our customers with the type of experience you described. It is good to know that we are one step closer to our goal. Also, congratulations on your new purchase; let us know if you need anything else. Thanks again for your business and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

awsome place

by from Modesto, ca |

Well I bought a Nissan altima 2003. My sales guy Pete, he was very nice and not at all pushy, I had a very good experiance. I would recomend him to all my friends. Thank you so much.

August 29, 2012

Thank you very much for sharing the details of your experience with us Pamela! I am happy that you were so pleased with the service you received! I will pass your kind words on to Pete, he will be thrilled to hear that he is doing right by our customers. If you need anything else at all, or would like to schedule a service appointment just let us know and we will get you taken care of. Thanks again! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Buying a new Infiniti at Central Valley Automotive

by from Escalon |

Our experience at Central Valley Automotive was very pleasant. Both Mr. Canally and Mr. Perez were very friendly and informative and willing to help. The only "down side" to purchasing the car was waiting for the paperwork to print out. It actually took longer than choosing the car to buy. This was not the fault of the 2 salesmen but it is something that could definately be improved upon. Mr. Canally visited with us for the duration of the wait and sympathized that it was going well past our dinner hour. Mr. Perez was apologetic and the paper signing went quickly.

August 21, 2012

Thank you very much for leaving this five star review. Making sure that every customer is fully taken care of is very important to us, and I am glad to hear that you had such a good experience with our staff. Congratulations on the purchase of your new car! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, sorry we could not get your paperwork out faster, I will definitely look into any way we can potentially speed up this process. Thanks again, hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300

Great customer service!!!

by from Angels Camp, CA |

We had such a fantastic experience with Central Valley Nissan. Roberto Chavez helped us do a lot of the legwork ahead of time and made the whole transaction smooth and pleasant. These guys are prompt without being pushy... thorough and efficient without you feeling rushed. I have no hesitation in recommending this dealership! Thanks CV Nissan!

August 21, 2012

We cannot begin to thank you enough for writing this review and for recommending others to Central Valley Nissan! I am glad to hear that you were provided with the kind of experience that we strive to provide for all of our customers. I will tell Roberto to

Xterra Pro 4X

by from Waterford, Ca |

I had an excellent experience while buying my 2012 Xterra Pro 4X. The salesman, Eric was very knowledgeable, and friendly. The finance manager Randy was very helpful. So was Jeff the manager who filled out the sales details. I am very satisfied with my purchase

August 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this five star review! Customer feedback means the world to us, so it is always great to hear that another customer has had such an excellent experience at our dealership! Also, congratulations on your new Nissan Xterra Pro 4X. It is a great vehicle that I am sure will bring you joy for years to come! If you need anything at all please contact us or drop by sometime! Thanks again! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Sales Director bgardner@cvaauto.com, 209-526-3300