Luxury Motors Online Inc.

1020 SE Market St, Portland, OR 97214

Used 877-891-9314 Used 877-891-9314

Great Place to Buy a Car or Just Hang Out!

by from Portland, Or |

These guys are great in every way. The most fun I've had buying a car from start to finish. No pressure and no hassle, just strait forward and pleasant. i don't generally like to get a new car but after this experience I may do it more often. Thank you Brian, Don and Nikki. You all are the best!!!

John Blackburn

by from Portland Oregon |

Second purchase from Luxmoto. Absolutely fantastic experience. No pressure, no haggling, easy easy purchase. For everyone looking for the best car buying experience at wholesale pricing..... you owe it to yourself to check these folks out. Thanks guys for changing the face of car buying... we will continue to refer without hesitation. Thanks for being the real deal.

Fantastic Experience

by from N. Cal |

My wife and I came up from California looking for a 370z, but stopped by Luxmoto after seeing a Lexus IS 250c online. We came in without an appointment and met with Brian. We made the transaction much more complicated than it needed to be, but let me just say Brian and Don were the BEST throughout. Nothing but professionals. Brian told me he strives to have customers for life and he now has two more. I can't even tell you how many people I've told to just keep things easy and simple if they're looking for a used car and head to Luxmoto. Thanks Brian for your patience and help throughout this process.

Just awesome.

by from Sheridan O.R. |

Loved it. Found exactly what I wanted, and I'm walking out of here with it! Just in time to make it back to pick up my daughter from camp! Score!

Excellent Experience

by from Coos Bay, OR |

If you're looking for a competitive priced, higher-quality vehicle, then look no further than Luxury Motors. My very recent experience with them was terrific. Fast response times, promptness, and efficiency are just a few words to describe my experience. The paperwork at the dealership was quick and to the point. There was no haggling about pricing. The dealership was very generous on my trade-in value. If you enjoy a quick and productive car-buying experience, then this is the place to go. I dealt with Don throughout my transaction, and he was terrific.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever....

by from Mossyrock WA |

Thank You Gary... We Love <3 <3 <3 Our New F150... Hard to Believe How Smooth and Fast a Car Buying Experence Can Be... I think You Need to Give Other Dealers Lessons... LOL... Thank You Again ~ Mike & Pam

Great Dealership, Great Cars, Great Service

by from Portland, OR |

Hands down the best luxury motors car dealership. They do a great job of getting good financing, working for you, and answering your questions. Their dedicated staff works really hard to make sure your satisfied. I have purchased two cars, both have been excellent running, quality, vehicles. I recommend them to anyone looking to trade in or purchase a new vehicle. - Oliver

what a AWSOME experience

by from Bend, Oregon |

Brian What a AWSOME experience I saw a Envoy Denali on your website I have been looking for one for over a year we dealt over the phone you got me financing in less than an hour. I came up drove it bought it was at your office less than 45 minutes and you even through in almost a half tank of gas. you have restored my faith in honest auto dealerships. I would without hesitation recommend you to anyone buying a used automobile. thanks again for all your help I love the new truck.

Great dealer.

by from Richland WA. |

That was totally online shopping. Everything had done over the internet. Hopped in train from Pasco to Portland and drove the car home. It was a pleasure to work Brian. Thanks.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Portland,Or |

Went in to look at a car I saw online and was treated great. First and only dealership that I've been to where they don't try to hard pressure sale you and treat you poorly. No long waits, very friendly and helpful! Never thought buying a car could be so easy and not take hours. I would definitely go back to buy my next car here and would recommend buying a car from them to people. Brain and his staff were very helpful and easy to work with and to make things even better the prices of the cars they sale are great deal!!!