Luxury Motors Online Inc.

Luxury Motors Online Inc.

1020 SE Market St, Portland, OR 97214

Used 877-891-9314

Great Place to Buy a Car or Just Hang Out!

by from Portland, Or |

These guys are great in every way. The most fun I've had buying a car from start to finish. No pressure and no hassle, just strait forward and pleasant. i don't generally like to get a new car but after this experience I may do it more often. Thank you Brian, Don and Nikki. You all are the best!!!

what a AWSOME experience

by from Bend, Oregon |

Brian What a AWSOME experience I saw a Envoy Denali on your website I have been looking for one for over a year we dealt over the phone you got me financing in less than an hour. I came up drove it bought it was at your office less than 45 minutes and you even through in almost a half tank of gas. you have restored my faith in honest auto dealerships. I would without hesitation recommend you to anyone buying a used automobile. thanks again for all your help I love the new truck.

Great dealer.

by from Richland WA. |

That was totally online shopping. Everything had done over the internet. Hopped in train from Pasco to Portland and drove the car home. It was a pleasure to work Brian. Thanks.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Portland,Or |

Went in to look at a car I saw online and was treated great. First and only dealership that I've been to where they don't try to hard pressure sale you and treat you poorly. No long waits, very friendly and helpful! Never thought buying a car could be so easy and not take hours. I would definitely go back to buy my next car here and would recommend buying a car from them to people. Brain and his staff were very helpful and easy to work with and to make things even better the prices of the cars they sale are great deal!!!

Best car-buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

I went in about 30 minutes before closing to look at a car after having a terrible experience at a BMW dealership. Don provided the most hassle-free, honest and up front car-buying experience. It was a very laid-back experience with no over-the-top sales pressure, much different than any other experience I've had. I was in and out of there in about an hour and drove away with a beautiful Acura TL that I got at an excellent price. I would definitely buy another car here and have recommended this place to all my friends and co-workers.

Nice, easy to find indoor dealership!

by from Cornelius, OR |

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from Brian. Overall, this was a very easy and fast buying experience. We are very pleased with our Chrysler Pacifica. Thanks for the great service! S and J

Quick, Easy, and Hassle Free

by from Vancouver, WA |

I purchased a 2011 Subaru Outback from Brian at LuxMoto. I was in and out, keys in hand, in just over an hour (did it over my lunch break at work). Price was well below retail blue book. This was, hands down, the most painless buying experience I've ever had at a car dealer.

The EASIEST, FRIENDLIEST, and MOST ETHICAL dealer!

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

I must say I have known of Luxury Motors Online for quite awhile. I have even gone in a few times and test drove cars even though I was not ready yet. The owner Brian Buck made me feel at ease right away, he was always honest and forthcoming about any vehicle we were looking at. When the time was right and I had my ducks in a row, Brian called me personally to recommend a new vehicle he had taken in. I came down on my time, not his, and he accommodated me. I test drove a Jeep Overland for the room and comfort, but something was missing. I told him the wants that my wife had expressed to me and instantly he took me to a BEAUTIFUL 2007 Acura MDX WITH the Leather and Running boards my wife wanted. I turned to him and shook his hand, he had delivered! Thank you Luxury Motors Online! P.S., When I went to sign the papers it was late at night around 9pm and they did not even hesitate to meet me and finish the paperwork, great process and solution. Thanks again!

Excellent Experience! First Class!

by from Portland, Oregon |

Generally, I am not one to leave or write reviews, however after our experience with Luxury Motors of Portland, I felt compelled to express my experience so that you might also have the opportunity. We recently purchased an 2009 BMW 750li. From initial contact to delivery of vehicle we experienced the difference of an excellent car purchase. We had been to several dealers previously looking for a vehicle purchase. The typical sales gimmicks applied to the other dealers....either they didn't have the vehicle we were looking for and they would try to push you from 1 to another with their commissions in mind, or their prices were inflated to the the point of insanity. The crew at Luxmoto were as easy to work with as easy gets. In fact, it did not even feel like a car purchase at times. I had to ask the questions, if I wanted to see a vehicle I had to ask. They did not push me in any direction at all. It actually felt so different from a car purchaser's perspective that I had to step back a couple of time. Our salesman "The Don", was extremely knowledgeable about the unlimited features on our vehicle, his years of experience and professional representation of LUXMOTO was very impressive. We have been the victims of the experience of the dreaded auto purchase experience many times in our lives, however at LuxMoto of Portland dreaded chain of events turned turned to be a pleasant surprises. When it came time to talk price, we were even more shocked. Our vehicle purchase was purchased at the KBB excellent trade-in value, not resale value. We saved over $10,000 !! The local dealers vehicle had more miles, and was $10,000 more. I highly recommend that you do see a dealer for a vehicle purchase.... see the gimmicks.... experience the pressure or the commission based salesman....but before you sign papers take the dealers numbers to LuxMoto and see the difference yourself. The excellent value built in to the process at Luxmoto will impress you as it did me. Here is the kicker...when it came time to financing....they didn't even try to pack the interest rate. When we purchased a warranty ..... the owner had researched the warranty and only offered the best, and I mean offered, not pushed, not already in the paperwork assuming you wanted it. Our warranty listed what wasn't covered (glass and tires), simple, not listing 400 hundred items covered so you had to figure out the 100 items that weren't covered. A truly refreshing experience !!! This is what I had always hoped in an auto purchase but had never found until we found Luxury Motors of Portland.

Definitely will buy from Luxury Motors again!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I bought a 2000 Honda Civic from Luxury Motors, although it was not a luxury vehicle. We found the car at a great price online and it beat all of the other prices around (well below blue book price). So we went to the dealership as a walk-in and found that it was quiet inside and no hype at all. After looking at the vehicle for a few minutes we were welcomed by the owner and he was very kind to us. We took it for a test drive and the owner was very transparent with all of the information we wanted on the vehicle. It was the first time that I had felt absolutely ZERO pressure to buy a car!! He left us alone after we drove the car and we discussed it and we decided to purchase the vehicle. There was absolutely no point where he even tried to sell us the vehicle. He literally let the vehicle sell itself and it was a very easy and great experience. I would refer this business to anyone I know that is looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Awesome Place to buy a car

by from Sherwood Oregon 97140 |

Brian, was great to work with. I felt he was totally honest and up front with me. I love my new Mercedes and so glad that we choose to go to Luxury Motors in Portland. I know we will be back.