Suntrup Ford Kirkwood

10340 Manchester Rd, Kirkwood, MO 63122

New 888-271-1257 New 888-271-1257
Used 877-224-8708 Used 877-224-8708
Service 866-736-9248 Service 866-736-9248

Kirkwood's Home for Ford, Fair & Square!

Great Dealership and people!

by from Springville,TN |

Tom Dietz and all the staff where a pleasure to work with. I was a little nervous about buying a truck long distance. When I arrived the deal was exactly what we agreed to right down to the penny. I have purchased several vehicles before and this was the most relaxed and least stressful ever. I highly recommend this dealership.

February 20, 2015

Tim, Thank you so much for your business, and for taking the time to leave us feedback. This is exactly what we love to hear! Enjoy your new truck!

Great dealership and nice people

by from St Louis MO |

Thanks again Tim for helping me purchase my second Ford Escape. You are so helpful and are always available when I have a question about my vehicle. You're good at your job and I will be sure to send some business your way!

New 2016 Explorer XLT

by from St Louis, MO |

Kevin Lupo provided great assistance. He and the manager wen tout of their way to get us tour target price and stayed late to finish the deal. Financing was very easy as well.

Suntrup Ford Kirkwood

by from Manchester MO |

Always very friendly and helpful. I plan on looking there for a new car when the time comes.

A Great Experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

Buying a vehicle is somewhat nerve-wracking; however, not at this dealership. I was so impressed earlier in the year when I bought a Ford F150 that I went back again to purchase a vehicle for my wife. This dealership beat the rest of the prices at other Ford dealerships in St. Louis. There were no pressure gimmicks and the staff went out of their way to find the right vehicles to meet my needs. I highly recommend checking out this dealership; you will not be disappointed. Thanks Kirk, Terry, Chad and the rest of the staff.

unfriendly

by from Kirkwood, Mo |

wouldn't even allow me to look at a car until they did a "soft" tap credit check. And they tried to tell me that it didn't hurt my credit. I know it hurts my credit and the snide guy who wasn't even working with us needs to get off his Facebook at work. Total bummer because I had a car I wanted to look at but I don't want to let them do the credit tap until I actually LOOK at the car.

August 18, 2015

Hello, my name is Crystal and I'm the eCommerce Director for Suntrup Ford Kirkwood. I'm not sure which sales consultant you worked with, but I'm sorry you are unhappy with your experience at our dealership. A credit check is needed to purchase a vehicle, but I can't see why they wouldn't have let you look at the vehicle you were interested in. Most of our sales consultants and finance manager don't even have Facebook accounts. I have forwarded your review to our GM. We try to give and each and everyone great customer service, and I'm sorry to hear you feel this wasn't the case with you. Thank you for your feedback, and take care.

Great buyimg experience

by from St. Louis MO |

Mr. Massey our salesman was very helpful explaining all the details in the Focus we bought. This was the fastest we were in and out of a dealership when purchasing a car, a great change of pace!

July 10, 2015

Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience at our dealership. We're very pleased to hear that our Sales Consultant Kim Massey provided the great customer service that we strive to give all of our customers. We value your business, and hope you enjoy the Focus. Have a wonderful day!

Over priced

by from ohio |

Out of town and car wouldn't start. Have great relationship with local Ford dealer at home so figured taking it to any Ford dealer would be the same not true. Suntrup's pricing and pricing practices are excessive. They are double what are listed on this site as average repair cost. The cost of living in St Louis can't be that much different than other mid west cities.

April 22, 2015

Hello, my name is Crystal and I'm the eCommerce Director for Suntrup Ford Kirkwood. I'm very sorry to hear you had issues with your vehicle, and that you are unhappy with your experience at our service department. We strive to offer fair and affordable pricing on our services. If there was a pricing issue when you came in, please email me at crystal@suntrupford.com or call me at (314) 822-9300 so I can better understand the situation that occurred when you serviced your vehicle at our dealership. I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your feedback, and take care!

Great experience

by from St. Peter's, MO |

Tom Dietz was great to work with. This was the most laid back car buying experience!

January 26, 2015

Janet, Thank you for your positive feedback and taking the time to write a review! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership. Take care!

Poor customer service

by from StLouis, mo |

I purchased a 2006 Toyota Solara on Friday December 17 on Friday January 2 it was towed at my expense back to the dealership . The work needed was expensive but was covered by the warranty . My issue is that a reputable business that is above board and sells a used vehicle that breaks down within 3 weeks of being driven off the lot just out of fairness to the customer should have paid my warranty deductible of $100 this is a large dealership so $100 is not to much to ask considering I only had this car in my possession for 3 weeks . This is about good customer service which they claim to have, I have not experienced this with this dealership.

January 21, 2015

Hello, My name is Crystal and I'm the eCommerce Director for Suntrup Ford Kirkwood. I'm very sorry you feel you received poor customer service at our dealership. As with anything purchased used, there is no guarantees, and problems may arise. Unfortunately, it is against the warranty company's policy for us to pay your deductible. Imagine if we did that for every customer; it simply would not be feasible for us. Again, I'm very sorry. If you would like to discuss this further, you may contact me at (314) 822-9300. Thank you, and take care.