Toyota of Warsaw

448 W 250 N, Warsaw, IN 46582

New 866-275-2893
Used 877-728-4762
Service 888-698-3258

If you think you can't, You won't, If you think you can, You will, We can, We will!

What A Great Experience

by from Millersburg, IN |

Recently my daughter came home from college and started her summer job. However, with only one car in the family, her work hours were limited, as she had to wait for me to get home from work before she could go in. Someone recommended Toyota of Warsaw and said they had a car in their pre-owned inventory that might work for us. Being on a limited budget but yet wanting something dependable, finding the right car was not an easy task. We went to Toyota of Warsaw on Friday, May 25, 2012 and spoke with "Troy." Being a single mom, and a woman, there was some anxiety in going into such a nice dealership and going throught the whole buying process. It was somewhat intimidating at first. However, Troy made us feel right at home. Was very friendly, took the time to show us all the features of the car (just as if it were a brand new one), then got us ready to take it for a test drive. He let us go alone, which gave us a chance to relax and really get a feel for the car. We fell in love but were afraid it would not be within our price range. We drove back to the dealership and spoke with Troy again and even though we weren't "big spenders" he treated us with the utmost respect, worked with our budget and my daughter walked away as "one happy girl!" I was impressed with the the cleanliness of the dealership, the very down-to-earth attitude of the salesmen and the finance manager, the ease of the transaction and the quality of the vehicle my daughter purchased. What started out as stressful time in mine and my daughter's minds, ended up to be a very pleasant experience. When it's time to buy another car or to recommend a dealership to someone else, I will definitely recommend Troy, Dave (the dealership manager) and Toyota of Warsaw!!! I will also add that I found out about the car through Mr. Jim Morris of Cars.com and between him and Toyota of Warsaw, my daughter is now driving a very nice, preowned vehicle and has been able to increase her work hours and begin saving for her next year of college. Thanks to all of you who made this experience so enjoyable. I have and will continue to recommend you to my friends and family. God Bless, Vicki E. Duncan

Toyota of Warsaw responded to this review

July 5, 2012

Vicki, It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter. I am glad we were able to help, and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything! Thank you again for the opportunity to earn you business, and I look forward to speaking with you again soon. Trent Buhl (Toyota of Warsaw)

by from Warsaw IN |

Im not sure what has happened to the service department at Toyota of Warsaw. I didn't purchase my Toyota in Warsaw because there wasn't a dealership at the time. I was so happy when I knew Toyota was coming to Warsaw and no longer needed to drive to Ft. Wayne for service. I received very good service and found the service department, in Warsaw, to be friendly. As of Nov. 2012 I found the service offering very poor and less than helpful counter help. I'll drive to Ft. Wayne from now on, I want to feel like my business was appreciated.