Ohio Motors Inc.

Ohio Motors Inc.

3700 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226

Used 877-736-8136

You Can Bank On Us!...Cincinnati's Pioneer in "BUY HERE PAY HERE'..!!!!!

Not the place for us

by from cincinnati, ohio |

We looked at four specific cars on the lot and there was numerous repairs that should have been performed, condition of car was not par with listed price. We were not comfortable with buying any cars on the lot. It was also intersting after this visit that some of the cars listed prices went down.

Ohio Motors Inc. responded to this review

April 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to improve through constructive reviews such as this. We welcome the opportunity to grow and we hope you brought your views to our attention while you were here. Many times lower priced cars will have flaws. I assume the particularly nice vehicles do not fit your budget. And price adjustments are evaluated from day to day. Thank you again.

Not Honest

by from Indianapolis , Indiana |

They poorly repaired a used car they sold me. Jerry rigged it and didn't use correct parts. Used a 1/8 hose and tape to make it fit where a 1/4 hose should've been used. Told me they replaced it when I was there and now deny ever repairing the car or saying they did. Poor customer service and definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone. When I told them on the phone the response I got was "is there a question here" .

Ohio Motors Inc. responded to this review

March 20, 2014

For over 50 years we have worked to develop a friendly, open and honest relationship with our customers. We regret not being able to fully satisfy you and we will be happy to assist with any future purchase. Most of our business is generated by repeat and referral customers. We think that says it all.