Ohio Motors Inc.

3700 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226

Used 888-345-6393 Used888-345-6393

Family Owned and Operated for over 60 years!

leary customer

by from cincinnati ohio |

We bought a car there and was told the entire car had been serviced and was in good working Order. The check engine light was on and I express my concern and told them we could not but a car with engine or transmission problems. They said the light should go out. It did not and 1 week after buying it and before first payment the car broke down. Per other car repair shop it is the transmission. They sell as is however they guaranteed us they would fix this issue even before we left the lot with the car. Car is being towed and I will follow up to let you know how well they follow through. Not sure if I would recommend or not yet.

Not the place for us

by from cincinnati, ohio |

We looked at four specific cars on the lot and there was numerous repairs that should have been performed, condition of car was not par with listed price. We were not comfortable with buying any cars on the lot. It was also intersting after this visit that some of the cars listed prices went down.

Ohio Motors Inc. responded to this review

April 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to improve through constructive reviews such as this. We welcome the opportunity to grow and we hope you brought your views to our attention while you were here. Many times lower priced cars will have flaws. I assume the particularly nice vehicles do not fit your budget. And price adjustments are evaluated from day to day. Thank you again.

Not Honest

by from Indianapolis , Indiana |

They poorly repaired a used car they sold me. Jerry rigged it and didn't use correct parts. Used a 1/8 hose and tape to make it fit where a 1/4 hose should've been used. Told me they replaced it when I was there and now deny ever repairing the car or saying they did. Poor customer service and definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone. When I told them on the phone the response I got was "is there a question here" .

Ohio Motors Inc. responded to this review

March 20, 2014

For over 50 years we have worked to develop a friendly, open and honest relationship with our customers. We regret not being able to fully satisfy you and we will be happy to assist with any future purchase. Most of our business is generated by repeat and referral customers. We think that says it all.