Balise Subaru

(3.9) 8 Reviews

1300 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02888

Preowned vehicle purchase

by from Westford, MA |

I contacted the dealership via online to find out if a Pre-owned vehicle was still available and got a quick, and informative response back from the sales manager. Working from a long distance away the Dealership was very accommodating from scheduling to see the car, test drive, negotiations, purchasing through delivery one week later. From my Sales Rep Bryan who was low pressure and very patience to the sales manger Joe O. I am very pleased with the buying experience at Balise Subaru. I would certainly recommend this dealership.

Good experience

by from Boston ma |

Good experience, nice people, long wait would buy from there again, would recommend,worth the drive for sure

Service ?

by from Connecticut |

Horrible car buying experience , will never consider buying a vehicle from this dealership ever agian. Finance department couldnt even get a sale contract correct.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Dartmouth, MA |

I contacted the dealership via online to find out if a Pre-owned vehicle was still available and got a quick, and informative response back a sales representative. From the moment I contacted the dealership until closing they have been great. From my Sales Rep Bryan to, the sales manger Randy to the wonderful young lady that I worked with in the finance office Charlene on the Sunday I was there finalizing my transaction. I am very pleased with the service I received and I would defiantly recommend this dealership. I did not by a Subaru, I bought a Pre-owned MINI Cooper.

Buying a Subaru

by from Coventry, RI |

On Saturday, July 6, 2013, my husband and I went to Balise Subaru in Warwick. We were greeted by an employee who then directed us to Joseph Orefice, Sales Manager. The experience we had was very professional and transparent. When we first started talking, we gave him our requirements and he asked us some other basic questions. Afterwards, we looked at only one vehicle as that met our price range. He did not try to get us to buy something way out of our range, nor did he push us into any deals. Since I stress out greatly over purchasing an item that requires a financial committment, Joseph was there to take us through each step of the way. Also, the financial person was Max and he too was very personable and professional. We appreciate not only purchasing a quality car that I will feel safe driving, but the experience of purchasing this car was not stressful. I would definitely recommend coming to Balise Subaru and I will also return here for my next Subaru! Thank you Joseph for assisting us with this experience!

Poor service, Bad people

by from Charlestown, RI |

Scott Brile will lie to your face and blame evereything on government requiresments when in truth all his lies are to mask Balise Subaru shady business tactics. Stay away from these guys they are bad news.

Tremendously pleased with the service at Balise.

by from Fall River, MA |

My internet and buying experience was awesome, a big thanks to Bryan and David. They made the whole process pleasant and stress-free. My family ended up buying 2 new Subaru Legacy at Balise. David was very extremely pleasant. He was upfront and honest I didn feel that he was hiding anything. His professionalism was exactly what we were looking for. Bryan had incredible knowledge about the vehicle and was able to answer all of my questions. It is not very often you see an employee with such passion about the car they are selling. On delivery day, Bryan came into the dealership on his day off to be there for delivery and making sure all of our questions would be answered. He walked us through everything on the vehicles and made sure we knew and were comfortable before leaving the lot. We have not had to refer to the manual, thanks Bryan. It was a pleasure to make such an important decision without the pressure and nonsense. Thanks Bryan and David you were both exceptional! I would strongly recommend Bryan and David at Balise, as I cannot complain at all about this dealership, or its employees.

Simple process, pleasant sales people

by from Palmer, ma |

I recently purchased a gently used vehicle from Balise Subaru. We had a good experience overall, likely made easier by the fact that wwe knew we wanted the used car they had. The sales people were friendly. A major bonus was that they offered to drive our new car halfway to our house when it was ready, since we lived more than an hour away.