Wayne Automall Hyundai

Used 888-212-8628
Service 888-228-0380

Pleasant and professional service

by from Lincoln Park, NJ |

Pleasant and professional service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to have a positive experience when purchasing a vehicle.

Great salesman who did not waste my time...

by from Kinnelon, NJ |

I felt that Rick Klein was trying very hard to get me to where I was comfortable in my payment. He made it happen. And I got the car I wanted with out having to switch to a lesser model.

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Rick Klein is an excellent salesperson...

by from Montville, NJ |

July 24, 2015

Thank you so much Deborah for taking the time to write us such a nice 5 star review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Great Experience at Wayne Hyundai

by from Bloomingdale, NJ |

Rick Klein was very professional and did everything to ensure we had a positive experience. He went out of his way to make sure we get the exact car we wanted and made the process very smooth.

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice 5 star review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Easy Peasy

by from Clifton, NJ |

After visiting many different car dealers, I stopped in Wayne Hyundai, my last stop for the day. I hadn't planned on getting another Hyundai, as I already have one in Florida. I saw a red Elantra, brand new, with a hatch back. Just what I was looking for. Rick Klein, my salesman, came out and showed me the car, I brought my husband back the following night for a test drive and we picked the car up the following day. No pressure, no forms to fill out before anyone would talk to me and most of all, the entire staff was so nice. From Rick, to Tom the manager to Nestor the finance man, it could not have been a better experience.

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

Wayne Hyundai went above and beyond

by from Clifton, NJ |

Wayne Hyundai went above and beyond to please us when we purchased our Santa Fe. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

great dealer until i had a problem with my new car

by from Wayne, N.J. |

The salesman at the dealer was fantastic and the process for buying the vehicle went smoothly. The problem started with the warranty. Hyundai boasts about their warranty of 5 years or 60,000 miles but wait until you have a problem. All of a sudden they are saying its not covered. My car is 6 months old and the air conditioning stopped blowing cold air. Well now Hyundai is saying that I have to pay for the repairs. On top of all that when I bought the car new, I bought an extended warranty- 120,000 miles bumper to bumper. How crazy is all this. Buyer beware. The warranty is not what they say it is.

Angel was a great sales rep.

by from New Jersey |

Great experience for my first time purchasing a new vehicle. No pressure to buy and they explain all options. Angel was a great sales rep.

This is the best Hyundai dealer around,

by from New Jersey |

This is the best Hyundai dealer around, we have bought our last 3 cars there(in the last 3 months!) and all the salesmen are the most friendliest and easiest to work with. Would reccomend highly to everyone I know!!!!!!

We love the car!

by from New Jersey |

We had a very enjoyable experience buying a new car from this dealership. Our salesman Chris was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We love the car!

Bought 2 brand new cars from him

by from New Jersey |

Vehicle #2 - John T. in sales was a pleasure to work with, no high pressure to buy. Bought 2 brand new cars from him at the same time.