Lynch Nissan of Auburn

140 W Creek Pkwy, Auburn, AL 36830

New 877-757-4143
Used 877-285-9707
Service 866-454-1365

You're one smart customer!!!

Lifetime Local

by from Auburn, AL |

I've dealt with Lynch Nissan several times over the years and have come to expect nothing less than the best when buying a car or having it serviced. Since they have invested in the new building at West Pace, the professionalism has even grown. It's so easy to shop now with the access to the internet and sites like these. I'm very happy to say that I'm very pleased with the all around service given to me by my salesman. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and make me comfortable during and after the sale. I look forward to my next service date, because that coffee you had was amazing. Take care and see you soon.

very good experance

by from valley,al |

the salesman was very helpful. the reason I didn't buy ,was other things have priority at this time .when things get right I will go back to lynch to look for a truck.

management lies

by from auburn, alabama |

Buying a vehicle and used car manager mark was very rude and when I went back and spoke with general manager david he was very fude also the car has mechanical issues and we paid over book for it.never again will I buy from lynch I should have bought from jonny jones at glen smith at least theyre honest and polite

February 12, 2014

The customer actually purchased this vehicle 4 months ago and just now decided that they were not happy. The car is 9 years old and was sold as is without a warranty. The customers knew the terms and decided to make the purchase. Apparently now, they have a service related issue and they are upset enough to post this review even though we did nothing wrong. I personally spoke to both the husband and the wife. The husband became angry when I tried to answer his questions and stormed out of my office. The wife came by a day or two later and we had a cordial conversation in my office and I answered all her questions. At no point was I rude to her. The husband told me they had remorse for buying the car. They gladly accepted a full tank of gas from us at their last service (free oil change) to appease them. The customer wants us to warranty a car that was sold with no warranty.

Waited until after the 3 month 3000 mile warranty

by from Auburn, AL |

The honest review is after the 3 month 3000 mile warranty. Salesmen seemed personable enough. Not pushy. Felt comfortable. They offered me WAY below value on my trade in. Sold it for WAY above what they said they'd get for it. Fine. That's business. Cut the "woe is me, you got a bargain" crap. During the "warranty", there were some concerns about the vehicle; mainly a clicking noise when I turned the wheel while driving. The salesman assured me that I most likely ran over a branch and it got stuck. I asked for them to put it on the lift and check it out. He gave me this whole "the sevice department is busy" and implied that I'd have to pay for service if it was just to remove a branch. I should have persisted, but I felt like a pesky woman that didn't know anything. The problem persisted and I finally decided to google it. (I'm not a mechanic by trade.) I went to a mechanic and he said that it needed to be hoisted onto a lift to diagnose and he was currently busy. Called Lynch Nissan before "my" salesman arrived and left a message. Have yet to hear back from them. With this dealership, buyer beware. Be persistent if you think something's wrong. Everyone is cordial.

September 13, 2013

Thank you for your honest review. My name is Chris Cooper and I am the new Internet Manager here at Lynch Nissan. I want to apologize for what happened with your vehicle purchase and the service you received after your vehicle purchase. I just wanted to let you know that if you feel like something went wrong after you purchased your vehicle we would be happy to talk with you about it. We do value every customer's opinion and do not want any customer to feel like they have been wronged in any way.

Service Center

by from Alexander City, Al |

I bought a used Murano from a co-worker and she was already using Lynch Nissan for the service on the vehicle. I decided I would continue to use them and have been very happy with the service I have received.

Outstanding

by from Auburn |

Excellent service and people. No hassle process and most importantly no surprises. Very pleasant experience.

bad experience

by from Auburn, Al |

I went to the dealership looking to buy my wife a new truck. I walked the entire car lot twice and no one came to help me. but a few yards from me I saw a middle aged white couple getting service. I had to go into the building and ask for someone to help me, because the used cars didn't have a price on me. The salemen was nice but didn't really have any knowledge on any of the cars. I left my number and was told that he would call later because I wanted to set a date when I could bring my wife back. I never recieved a call. I still haven't brought a new car but I don't think I would be buying one from them when I do choose to purchase one.

March 26, 2012

Every once in a while we miss someone on the lot either due to oversight or we just don't have a salesman available. I apologize for missing you that day. Every car on the lot (new and used) has a price on it. No date or appointment is required to visit our lot and a customer can return anytime they choose. Follow up with customers is a priority with us. Perhaps we wrote the number down incorrectly?

dont be fooled

by from eufaula, al |

The prices on the internet ARE haggle prices. They will try and tack on no less than $3000.00 to the price listed on this site. They had me there for hours only to tell me that they could sale it at that price. The salesman was courtious. However their "number cruncher" will try to rip you off and get any extra money they can from you. I would NOT recomend this dealer. Dont waste your time.

January 12, 2012

Our customer's satisfaction is extremely important and we are disappointed that this individual feels this way. Let me clarify this situation. All our prices are posted online as "no-haggle" prices. Meaning they are already reduced to a fair market price with little room for negotiation. There was also a high mileage trade involved that of course we could not inspect until the customer arrived. Upon arrival, we appraised the vehicle and presented the numbers to the customer. He informed us we were $3,000 away from what his financing pre-approval was for. I will acknowledge the customer was here for a period of time discussing the options and trying our best to make the deal work. We offered to attempt to acquire financing for him that would allow him to purchase the vehicle but our offer was declined.The facts are: we never attempted to "tack on" $3000, we were simply $3000 away from what he wanted to accomplish. There is a distinct difference. We are not always able to achieve what the customer is looking for in a price or trade value. No dealer can. This review is an inaccurate account of what actually transpired.Our customers are extremely important to us. We regret that this individual was not able to accomplish purchasing the desired vehicle and chose to express his frustration in this manner.