His Rosedale Auto Sales

(5.0) 3 Reviews

9701 Rosedale Hwy, Bakersfield, CA 93312

Great car lot!

by from Bakersfield, CA |

My husband and I recently purchased a car from His Rosedale Auto Sales. Leon was great and the price was just right! I will tell everyone I know to go to this dealer if they are looking for a nice car at a great price!! Thanks Leon!!

Amazing and honest service!

by from Bakersfield Ca. |

I recently bought a car from here and couldn't be happier. Leon was so helpful and honest. He really cared about giving me the best deal and loan. Even after buying my car everyone there has answered all my questions and strive to give the best service possible. I would send anyone who is looking for a car here.

Great Responsible dealer

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

Amazing service from Leon and Rolando. I just purchased a Lexus from the dealer and was surprised at the level of service I received. They took the time to assist me with all aspects of the sale including an extended warranty which they offered me at a very reasonable and affordable price. I usually buy all my cars from private parties and never thought of going to a used car dealership but His Rosedale Auto Sales quickly changed my mind. God Bless you guys and thanks again for all your help.