St. Cloud Hyundai

Used 877-439-7492
Service 866-570-0563

Amazing Salesperson, staff and company

by from St. Cloud, MN |

Our Salesman (Troy) is by far the best salesperson I have ever worked with. Troy makes sure you get what you are looking for, and makes you aware of everything is happening. He isn't your average blood hungry sales person, he talks to you like a friend, and really made buying my vehicle a treat!! The company took great care of my family, and we purchased a 2012 Chevy Traverse 1LT. They checked it from head to toe, cleaned it all up, gave us an amazing deal and best of all, we didn't feel pressured about any of it. Rod (Service department) made sure we left that dealership with a vehicle that was in pristine condition, and working order. Between Troy, Rod and Hyundai of St. Cloud, you can't go wrong. They will have my business for years to come.

Excellant sales staff.

by from St. Cloud, MN |

Tim OHara sold me a Santa Fe Sport. I came in looking for a new SUV and in several visits drove a number of cars. Tim was patient as I was trying to make up my mind on what car to buy. I ended up with a low mileage used car that is perfect for me. Thank you, Tim.

great new car experience

by from St. Cloud, mn. |

our salesman (troy Koth) did a great job on explaining everything about the car and answering all our questions. We also met general manager Jim McClelland, he was a first class gentleman representing a first class dealership. Don & Penny Reinking

Very Happy Customer!

by from Sauk Rapids, MN |

We had a list of different crossover vehicles to look at/test drive. Hyundai in St. Cloud was our second and last stop! As soon as we got there Troy came out to help us. We told him we wanted to test drive the Santa Fe and he went over all the options and ultimately we got to drive it. We both fell in love. Troy worked hard at making sure all the financing fell into place and we ended up purchasing one of "Jim's demos"! It's been a week now and we are still loving it as much as we did the first day! Thank you Troy!

Recent purchase 2012 Toyota Camry SE

by from Fargo,ND |

We were looking for this type of car, and very few to pick from in the tri-state area. I found one at St. Cloud Hyundai. I contacted Sabastian Roeun, and he alerted me of a price reduction. We made the trip from Fargo to Waite Park to see the vehicle. I discussed the features with Sabastian and I purchased the vehicle. He made the process very easy and I'm very satisfied with the dealership.

New Car

by from St Cloud MN |

In 2012 my husband met Tony Hoffman when he was looking for a new SUV. With Tony?s help, my husband decided a Tucson was the vehicle for him. Recently my husband passed away, and I had two vehicles in the garage ? I prefer smaller cars and drive a Kia Rio. I brought the Rio into the Service Department to have a taillight fixed. I saw Tony and asked if it?s possible to trade in the Tucson and Rio for a smaller Hyundai. A few hours later, with Tony?s help, I was the owner of a 2015 Accent. I knew this was the car for me after the test drive ? it?s small and peppy! Now there?s only one car in the garage thanks to the great staff at St. Cloud Hyundai. The Service Department is wonderful, and I know they will answer any questions I have about maintaining my Accent. I?m sure I?ll still see Tony too when I come in for routine maintenance!

Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Purchase

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I previously owned a Hyundai. The service department is excellent. It was one of the major reasons I purchased Hyundai again. Chase Hines was an excellent sales representative. He showed me all options and all features of the cars on the lot. Also, expressed searching out any vehicles he did not have. Very professional and competent. The buying experience was easy. Jim McClelland was excellent to work with.

new car

by from foreston mn |

Went in for a routine oil change on my Hyundai accent and left with a fully loaded Hyundai elantra gt. It is amazing I love it! Tim Ohara and Cissy were very nice and helpful great customer service.

Surplus Service

by from Minnesota |

Firstly I found St. Cloud Hyundai's website to be very well designed to facilitate researching a vehicle I had spotted in their lot, a 2009 VW Passat. After expressing interest by reaching out to their customer service department my entire buying experience has been absolutely delightful! Working with Paul Van Anders and Jim left me feeling well-informed and completely comfortable with my decision. I look forward to doing business with this dealership and their sales team in the future. Overall just a very straightforward, honest, and hard working team!

great sales experiense

by from saint cloud,mn |

We worked with Tony Hoffman [SALES] and Jim M. [GENERAL MANAGER] Tony did a great job finding the car that would work for us. Jim found the financing that all so worked for us. We are vary happy with the experience we had at Saint Cloud Hyundai. THANK YOU TONY AND JIM