St. Cloud Hyundai

Used 877-439-7492
Service 866-570-0563

New Car

by from St Cloud MN |

In 2012 my husband met Tony Hoffman when he was looking for a new SUV. With Tony?s help, my husband decided a Tucson was the vehicle for him. Recently my husband passed away, and I had two vehicles in the garage ? I prefer smaller cars and drive a Kia Rio. I brought the Rio into the Service Department to have a taillight fixed. I saw Tony and asked if it?s possible to trade in the Tucson and Rio for a smaller Hyundai. A few hours later, with Tony?s help, I was the owner of a 2015 Accent. I knew this was the car for me after the test drive ? it?s small and peppy! Now there?s only one car in the garage thanks to the great staff at St. Cloud Hyundai. The Service Department is wonderful, and I know they will answer any questions I have about maintaining my Accent. I?m sure I?ll still see Tony too when I come in for routine maintenance!

Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Purchase

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I previously owned a Hyundai. The service department is excellent. It was one of the major reasons I purchased Hyundai again. Chase Hines was an excellent sales representative. He showed me all options and all features of the cars on the lot. Also, expressed searching out any vehicles he did not have. Very professional and competent. The buying experience was easy. Jim McClelland was excellent to work with.

new car

by from foreston mn |

Went in for a routine oil change on my Hyundai accent and left with a fully loaded Hyundai elantra gt. It is amazing I love it! Tim Ohara and Cissy were very nice and helpful great customer service.

Surplus Service

by from Minnesota |

Firstly I found St. Cloud Hyundai's website to be very well designed to facilitate researching a vehicle I had spotted in their lot, a 2009 VW Passat. After expressing interest by reaching out to their customer service department my entire buying experience has been absolutely delightful! Working with Paul Van Anders and Jim left me feeling well-informed and completely comfortable with my decision. I look forward to doing business with this dealership and their sales team in the future. Overall just a very straightforward, honest, and hard working team!

great sales experiense

by from saint cloud,mn |

We worked with Tony Hoffman [SALES] and Jim M. [GENERAL MANAGER] Tony did a great job finding the car that would work for us. Jim found the financing that all so worked for us. We are vary happy with the experience we had at Saint Cloud Hyundai. THANK YOU TONY AND JIM

Great Dealership

by from Saint Cloud, MN |

This was an awesome experience. The entire team was friendly, and really worked to find the right deal for me. I truly believe you can get the best deal in town and even the state at this Saint Cloud dealership..... The service department has been great, even dealing with a lady not knowing how to use her new gadgets in the vehicle!!!!!!!!!

Great experience and nice staff!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

They worked hard to make you comfortable with your purchase.

2015 Sante Fe

by from Sartell, MN |

I have been buying my vehicles at St. Cloud Hyundai since 2007. My first vehicle was a Santa Fe and then my husband got a sonata from them. I traded my Santa Fe in 2012 and then leased another Santa Fe and now my lease was up and got myself a 2015 Santa Fe. I have worked with Jon Veimeister with my first 2 vehicles and now I worked with Tim Ohara with this last vehicle. Jon called me up and told me he had the vehicle I was looking for and when I went to pick it up on Saturday, Tim had all the paperwork ready to go and we got it done and the vehicle was ready for us to drive away in. I would highly recommend St. Cloud Hyundai to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Anyone of the salesman at Hyundai will listen to what you want and will work with you and will find the vehicle that you are looking for. They do not pressure you and you feel like family whenever you walk into the showroom or when you go for an oil change. They are friendly, helpful and fun to work with. The general manager Jim will also see that you get what you are looking for. Great Job to everyone at St. Cloud Hyundai.

Great overall experience

by from St Cloud,Mn. |

We bought a 2 year old Santa Fe Limited from Sebastian Roun, who was exceptionally well versed in all of the option on the car. As we were testing the car before they had a chance to run their inspection routine, it was refreshing to find that they fixed or replaced everything that I was able to find wrong with the vehicle, and a couple that I didn't. Overall we had a very pleasant experience dealing with Sebastian and Jim

2015 Sonata

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I bought my 2013 Elantra from St. Cloud Hyundai in July 2012. Just traded it and picked up my 2015 Sonata yesterday! I appreciate the kindness, knowledge and helpfulness of all of the staff at this dealership - they are amazing!