Jim Miller Buy-Rite Used Cars

Jim Miller Buy-Rite Used Cars

600 3rd Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 866-586-6277

We've Got the Cleanest Cars in Town!!

Excellent results with my purchases!

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

I've purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer and each time have been extremely happy with my purchases. Each time I told them what I was looking for, model, year, color etc. and every time they have came thru for me.

Just OK

by from Cedar Rapids |

Not sure what "the Bartender" is talking about,sounds like he/she is an employee for Jim Miller. The quality of cars here are below average, and the asking price is a bit high. Basically these care are all bought at auction and marked up. High miles, poor interior and rough exterior. I'd save your money and buy a dealers license and go to a local car auction or find someone you know that has one and cut out he middle man.

Great Service!

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

Not sure what "big john" is talking about sounds like a bit of a flake. I have bought several vehicles from the guys at Jim Miller Buy-Rite for years and will continue to do so. They always go above and beyond and accomodate my needs and my works schedule. Keep up the good work guys!

Bad, Bad, Bad.

by from St Joseph, Mo |

After driving three plus hours to see a car that was discribed as no damage, one owner, great vehicle we found out the car had damage and scratches on just about every body panel. There was rust around the door handle and a sheet rock screw holding the door molding on. To say the least I would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone. The vehicle was TOTALLY not as discribed on the phone.