Coventry Auto Sales

Used 877-363-7026

Quality Pre-Owned Cars, Trucks, Vans, and SUVs

Good deal

by from Andover, CT |

We purchased a car from Coventry Auto back in November 2013. So far we found one issue that they took car of after the 30 day warranty was up. They also addressed issues uncovered by my mechanic before the sale was finalized. I would buy from them again.

Buying a car

by from Coventry, CT |

I purchased a car from here and they were awesome! There was no hassle, he was great let me take the car to the highway and anywhere I wanted to go to test it. I would come back here if I needed another car.

Daily harassment, poor repairs, unprofessional.

by from Coventry, CT |

I had high hopes for these guys but it ended up being a very bad car buying experience. After agreeing to pay the asking price in exchange for them fixing the broken parts/burnt out bulbs we found, they did a terrible job with the dashboard, leaving several parts out and an incomplete job (several parts were put back in the incorrect order leaving ugly overlapping panels, and several plastic screws/screw caps were left out entirely). They told me they were putting two new tires on the car, but then put two retreaded (essentially refurbished) ones on. Although they changed two tires, they didn't balance them. I had already brought the car back twice and had to wait a week and a half for them to fix what they should have fixed long ago, so I just payed my own mechanic to balance them to save from having to deal with them again. They were so eager and uncaring when it came to cutting corners. To top it all off, they had an issue with the finance company and were calling us daily harassing us, trying to make us pay for the finance company's dealer conveyance fees. They were incredibly unprofessional and left us pulling our hair out. If you have any choice at all, don't do business with these people.