Excell Auto Group, Inc.

Used 877-287-5146 Used877-287-5146

The Finest Exotic and Luxury Cars in South Florida

great transaction

by from Parkland Fl |

excellent transaction , everyone was very accommodating and made this very easy

Great Experience with Excell Auto Group

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I was sent to Excell Auto Group by friends who have a lot of experience buying high line exotic cars, and I'm very happy to say they sent me to the right place. I was recommended to Tyler and was very happy with my overall experience. I was looking to upgrade from my current vehicle, a Maserati Granturismo, and jump into a Bentley Continental GT. I walked in and didn't feel pressured at all, Tyler was very concerned with my needs and took the time out to find me exactly what I was looking for. I was extremely particular as far as the specs on the car I was buying. Tyler was able to locate me several vehicles that matched my needs and delivered full photos of what I might be buying. Upon making my decision, Tyler evaluated my trade in and actually delivered a higher value than I was expecting, as I was extremely educated on the value of my vehicle. Within 48 hours of the first time I walked in the door, the vehicle was sourced and delivered. I truly am ecstatic about my buying experience with Excell, and I cannot wait to do business with Tyler and the team again in the future.

Professional, Very Honest. Great Value

by from Deerfield Beach, Florida |

Very happy with the entire buying experience. I traded in a Fisker Karma on a Rolls-Royce Phantom. The trade value was very fair, and my new car is incredible. I'm pretty particular and the entire staff was patient with me. Highest recommendation.

Great Inventory; Very Knowledgeable Sales Staff

by from Boca Raton |

Bought my first Ferrari from them. Helped make the whole process quick and easy. Got me financed with OK credit

GREAT INVENTORY - KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES STAFF

by from DELRAY BEACH , FLORIDA |

JUST WENT TO VISIT THEIR SHOWROOM !!! INVENTORY - SALES STAFF- FAIR AND EASY NEGOTIATING - MADE BUYING A CAR AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE " FOR A CHANGE " -- I WOULD DEFINETLY SEND THEM CUSTOMERS AND BUY ANOTHER CAR FOR MYSELF -- BOUGHT A MACLAREN 650S IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES !!! -- EAW

business owner

by from Boca Raton,Fl |

the staff is very professional and helpful. they make buying or selling a NO hassle transaction. they sold 2 of my cars and assisted in the purchase of another. they will make every effort to make you comfortable. NOT your typical car lot! you wont be sorry!

Gets it done...

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Everyone Knows what it feels like to see something that you have to have? Excel Auto Group made it happen..... I was looking for a specific Ferrari California T, color,options etc. I found it in the State of FL where i lived. What a match. Only problem was it was Saturday night and i just sent a email to notify them i would like info on the car. Tyler Gelb got back to me the next day Sunday with a reply email. After talking for a bit he offered to meet me at the Dealership on is day off. He moved endless amounts of car. Which by the way was entirely a cool experience hearing all these engines start up and be pulled out. Even though i had my eye on one!! There was a quick second, I thought man I may have to reconsider. We took a test drive and by Wednesday it was sitting in my garage where it belongs!! Thanks Guys, Carl Pavano

Very Pleased

by from Delray Beach, Florida |

I was first introduced to Scott Zankl and Excell Auto Group about 7 years ago. Since then I have purchased 6 cars from Scott and his associates. At first I dealt with Scott, as time moved along and I became a repeat client, I met Tyler Gelb and Dorian. At this point I am extremely comfortable speaking to either one of them. They have made me feel like family. My purchases, trade ins, repairs, detailing are all done at Excell, I doubt I would ever have the need to shop any place else, these guys are smart, fair, accommodating and in general a pleasure to work with. The cars I purchased are all high end performance cars, I have had a few minor repair situations to deal with along the way, all I can say is, these guys are as good with repair and follow up as they are on the initial sale, it has all been a great experience. They stand behind their work and go way beyond my expectations on pricing and delivery, both for purchases and repair, even their repair support is fabulous, Rob, who handles some of the repair work has been reliable, truthful and more than fair to work with. In short, I can't say enough positive things about this company and the people working there, I mean everyone! Thank you Excell!!

Smooth transaction from out of state

by from Washington, DC |

We recently purchased a 2015 Porsche Panamera GTS from Excell Auto. We were skeptical and anxious about purchasing a $100k+ car from out of state without any personal inspection. Tyler Gelb was extremely professional, knowledgeable, responsive and patient with answering our questions and really went out of his way to quell our concerns. He even arranged for an inspection by a local Porshce dealer and transported the car there. The entire transaction was smooth and transpired over email. Tyler also arranged for a very reasonsable enclosed transport of the car to the DC area within a day - it was picked up right away and the car arrived the next day, earlier than promised. The car arrived in pristine condition. Overall, we were very pleased with our experience except for a minor detail that came out of the inspection regarding minor scratches on the lower bumper. Tyler mentioned that he would buff it, but upon inspection we found more scratches than expected with some being a little deep. We had to correct it with touch up paint, but would still definitely do business with them in the future. Post-delivery service is exceptional, and Ashley continues to help me with title/registration in my state.

Excellent Dealer to purchase high-end cars

by from Draper, Utah |

I purchase a 2010 Cayenne GTS from Excel Auto Group and was very satisfied with the sale and services. The staffs were friendly, courtesy and professional.