Southwest Auto Group of El Paso

6369 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

Used 888-867-1169

Rebehka- Nissan Altima

by from El Paso, Texas |

I have been shopping around for a vehicle all week. So, by the time I got to this location I did not want to mess around... The man who greeted us was very friendly and patient. He did not make me feel like he was a salesman (like a lot of other salesman did) even though we had to talk business. He payed attention to the details of exactly what I was looking for and was very courteous of the budget I needed to stay below. I was very impressed by the way Alex carried himself and the rest of the staff. The quality of the repairs was immaculate. I could not tell the car I was looking at was used just by looking at. My overall experience with the company is a 5/5 star rating or excellent!

CAMARO SS KYLE

by from FT BLISS TX |

Good service. Nice car for a good price. No playing games. Helped me pick a car that was good for me.

awesome

by from El Paso, TX |

I went in looking for a car and i absolutley have my eye on one. I will be going back very soon.

CHRISTOPHER PAGE SRT4 NEON

by from EL PASO TX |

FRIENDLY PEOPLE GREAT SERVICE! HELP ME WITH ALL MY PROBLEMS AND THE CAR IS AMAZING!!

DUNN NEON SRT-4

by from el paso, Texas |

They have a lot of cars that are super clean and for a great price and are really up front with you. excellent place!!!

JORGE MACIAS: 98 PRELUDE

by from EL PASO,TX |

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. GOOD SERVICE GOOD PEOPLE AND FRIENDLY. THEY WORK WITH ME WITH THE PRICE ALSO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD RECOMEND SOUTHWEST AUTO GROUP TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

ACURA TL

by from El Paso Texas |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for dealing with good people that will help you get into any vehicle that you need in a quick organized manor. They were more than reasonable with me and my pruchase i believe them to be very professional and would strongly recommend them over any other dealership

They are the best in town

by from El Paso Tx |

I am surprised how this auto group treat their customers. I am in the military and let me tell you that they became the best dealer experience in my life. I been in several states and so far Southwest Auto Group has been the most help full. They pick me up and took me to eat not bad at all. I would refer them to all my friends thank you guys.

bmw m3

by from el paso texas |

there are very good people in have good deals I love south west.

Would buy again

by from El Paso Tx |

Me and husband are very happy for the 2nd time buying from southwest auto, they are very nice and I love the fact that they would do anything possible to keep that great customer service, quality of cars and great prices. Thank you for everything we would be back next year....

Great Experience

by from El Paso Tx |

Its amazing how they treat their customers, I'm a soldier stationed at Ft Bliss and they went out of their way to pick mi up at the barracks. I called other dealerships before and they were very rude with me until I found Southwest Auto Group they treated me great not to mention the vehicle I got from them its super clean and runs like new. I love it Thank you Francisco