Southwest Auto Group of El Paso

6369 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925

Used 888-867-1169

Mustang

by from El paso Texas |

This group have real nice and cheap cars if I have another chance I will buy from them again

Rebehka- Nissan Altima

by from El Paso, Texas |

I have been shopping around for a vehicle all week. So, by the time I got to this location I did not want to mess around... The man who greeted us was very friendly and patient. He did not make me feel like he was a salesman (like a lot of other salesman did) even though we had to talk business. He payed attention to the details of exactly what I was looking for and was very courteous of the budget I needed to stay below. I was very impressed by the way Alex carried himself and the rest of the staff. The quality of the repairs was immaculate. I could not tell the car I was looking at was used just by looking at. My overall experience with the company is a 5/5 star rating or excellent!

They are the best in town

by from El Paso Tx |

I am surprised how this auto group treat their customers. I am in the military and let me tell you that they became the best dealer experience in my life. I been in several states and so far Southwest Auto Group has been the most help full. They pick me up and took me to eat not bad at all. I would refer them to all my friends thank you guys.

bmw m3

by from el paso texas |

there are very good people in have good deals I love south west.

Would buy again

by from El Paso Tx |

Me and husband are very happy for the 2nd time buying from southwest auto, they are very nice and I love the fact that they would do anything possible to keep that great customer service, quality of cars and great prices. Thank you for everything we would be back next year....

Great Experience

by from El Paso Tx |

Its amazing how they treat their customers, I'm a soldier stationed at Ft Bliss and they went out of their way to pick mi up at the barracks. I called other dealerships before and they were very rude with me until I found Southwest Auto Group they treated me great not to mention the vehicle I got from them its super clean and runs like new. I love it Thank you Francisco

Great Cars

by from El Paso Tx |

Thank you to Southwest Auto Group we now own a beautiful Ford Mustang, they help us with the financing and even it took about one day to get us finance they got it done. They keep they promises and tell you the truth not like others. Thank you!

Very satisfied

by from ft bliss tx |

Great vehicle and great prices. Me and my wife are very happy with our new car because this guys give us a deal that no body would of declined. Honestly they would work with you and not make you buy something you don't want. I would definitely take my friends and family to Southwest.

Satisfied Customer

by from El Paso, Tx |

SouthWest Auto Group is hands down one of the best Car Lots I have ever been to. They have excellent customer service and their prices are incomparable. I bought a fresh corvette from them at a price where every other place I went to tried to sell me the same corvette for five grand more. I can honestly say these guys are my friends and I even stop by to visit them every now and then. They to this day take care of me and I know I can depend on them, be it for service, cars, or even just people to hang out with and talk to. These guys are awesome!!!!

VERY HAPPY

by from FT BLISS |

I bought my wife a beautiful 2012 Nissan Maxima and we are really happy with our decision. The guys at Southwest Auto Group are very friendly and help full not to mention that they are not ripping people off with high prices like other dealerships that we went to. GO TALK TO THEM THEY WOULD WORK WITH YOU I WOULD DEFENITLY BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

THE BEST

by from EL PASO TX |

I JUST GOT MY HONDA CIVIC FROM SOUTHWEST AUTO GROUP AND LET ME TELL YOU ITS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD WITH A DEALERSHIP. I WAS LOOKING AT A SIMILAR CAR AT ANOTHER LOT AND THEY WERE ASKING ABOUT 3K DLLS MORE. SOUTHWEST WOULD GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN I KNOW BECAUSE I GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL, AND THEY DO NOT SELL SALVAGE THEY WERE VERY HAPPY TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE HISTORY ON THE CAR. THANKS TO THEM MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY HAPPY.