Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Lawrence

Service 866-796-5377 Service 866-796-5377

We Deliver!

Amazing experience

by from Richmond, KS |

Our car salesman was Cameron, he helped us get in the vehicle we wanted. It was a great experience. I highly recommend buying a car from them.

January 13, 2016

April, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience with Cameron and that you got into a vehicle you love! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto Family is always here to help!

Great service department

by from Lawrence, KS |

The service department was wonderful. They were quick and very efficient. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely friendly!

Good oil change service

by from Lawrence, KS |

I appreciate that drive-up oil changes are reasonably priced, with a very nice waiting room, and that they don't pressure me to buy unnecessary upgrades. Service recommendations seem reasonable.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review, Jason! It is great to know that our dealership was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. All the best, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team

Awesome sales, attentive staff

by from Lawrence, KS |

Chelsee and Russell were amazing. They went above and beyond in helping me find the right car and at a price I could afford. Chelsee worked with me for three days and she was incredibly helpful and kind through all my indecisiveness and multiple questions.

February 3, 2016

Thanks for the 5 stars, Bobbie! We're happy that Chelsee and Russell were able to help find exactly what you were looking for! We appreciate you choosing Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! All the best, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team

Service for my vehicle

by from Lawrence, KS |

I called in to make an appointment for a recall service the week before and I wasn't on the books when I got there. Your service manager didn't turn me away but took care of things so I didn't have to reschedule. I am sure this would have been different if you wouldn't have had the part for the recall. THANK YOU!!

January 26, 2016

Hi Kerri and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Best, The Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team

good experence

by from fort scott |

See dula brown great experence...... ..................................

January 20, 2016

Shawn, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best, The Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team

Great customer service

by from Richmond, KS |

Cameron was our car sales man, helped my girlfriend get in the car we wanted. He was very helpful on any questions we had. Very good salesman. We had an excellent service and we recommend them. They are friendly and helpful to new car owners like us.

January 13, 2016

Josh, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We are so happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with us. We know buying a new car can be stressful so we strive to make sure its as easy as possible! We also thank you for your recommendation for our service department. It means so much! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by. The Briggs Auto family is always here to help!

Great Salesperson

by from Kansas City |

We just bought a used 2012 GMC truck from Briggs. The truck was immaculate on the inside and out! Tabitha Cross was very pleasant to deal with. This is the first dealership that I have ever been to where the salesperson is NOT PUSHY! Thank you Briggs and especially Tabitha for a job well done!

January 13, 2016

Carey Family, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us. Tabitha is a great sales woman and we are glad to see that you thought so too! If you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to stop on by!

Came in for ABS recall.

by from Lawrence, KS |

Bought the vehicle from this dealership in Nov, 2014. This was the third time I have been in their service dept. Each time, I have found friendly people willing to listen to my questions, and have received competent, timely repairs.

January 12, 2016

Hi Tom and thank you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your customer loyalty! We thank you so much and make sure that you've liked us on Facebook to get great specials! Best, The Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team

Dishonest and poor quality of business

by from St. John, KS |

Very poor experience I had with the Dodge Briggs dealership in Lawrence this week. Had called ahead day before and they knew I was coming before I drove 4 hours to look at used minivan they had on their lot for month and a half. I arrived and they had the van in shop and tore apart because a broken handle they knew about. When told they would have it fixed within the half hour-four hours later I see them pull a used handle off another van and I finally get to test drive it. The "car-shower" was very nice and honest with me, but the manager Mike Wright showed very poor professionalism. He lied multiple times to me over the phone prior to showing up and while I was their at his dealership. I even heard him making comments that he did not want me or my business. After being at his dealership for four hours and no business was discussed we finally talked price on the van and three minutes in on my second offer they did not make a counter offer and I just left. That manager Mike Wright was very unprofessional and dishonest...not at all what I expected out of a big dealership in a big city. Guess it is too much to expert when I go to a dealership that I get honesty and non-salvaged parts being used on cars they sell. If we are looking for that we would look to buy from a person for a lot cheaper price. We didn't buy the van from them, and I would much rather make a good honest deal somewhere else.

January 12, 2016

Jeff, I am sorry to hear about your visit. The behavior you described does not align with our team's values, and I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience and address this situation as soon as possible. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Best, Briggs Chrysler Dodge Jeep Lawrence Team