J Martin Auto Brokers

(3.8) 4 Reviews

6707 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406

J Martin and is the only place I would buy from

by from Savannah GA |

We have bought several vehicles from Jamie and he even bought a car we were trying to sell. Jamie does everything he can to make your experience a good and memorable one. I would definitely (and have) recommended Jamie. Our son bought a car here and was very pleased with the vehicle and had no problems whatsoever.

Have car checked out by your own mechanic!!!!

by from Savannah |

Do not.. I repeat do not buy a car from Jmartin without having your own mechanic do a thorough inspection. They are liable to tell you the car is "good to go" when in fact there are hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of repairs needed. Luckily I did not make the mistake of buying a car from this lot.

Good Deal / Good Folks

by from Bloomingdale |

No pressure,nice people, good price car is nice and I would buy another car from them

J Martin Auto Brokers responded to this review

August 31, 2012

Thanks so much for the kind words.....our business is built on satisfied customers and the friends and family that you refer to us......again thanks so much and it was a privilege to be able to earn your business.

Jeep Wrangler from J Martin Auto

by from Richmond Hill, GA |

I was looking everywhere for a decent Jeep Wranger TJ. I found it at J Martin Auto. Mr. Abess was the first one to respond to my Cars.com request. The sale was easy. The Jeep was as is and that was discussed prior to the sale. Mr. Abess was very accomodating.

J Martin Auto Brokers responded to this review

May 29, 2012

Thanks so much for the comments, customers like you and your wife make this business enjoyable. Again thanks for your business, Jameel