Auto Pro of Nashville

1610 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027

Used 888-339-3540

Car Buying As It Should Be

by from Franklin, TN |

Purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata recently. From the dealership owner to everyone else I met and interacted with the experience was positive, transparent, non-pressured, and pleasurable. If anyone is looking for honesty and integrity coupled with good selection and fair pricing this is the experience you have been searching for.

Auto Pro of Nashville responded to this review

December 7, 2012

We appreciate your review - please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

Highly recommended car dealer

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I bought a 2011 Volco C70 and it was a great deal. When we arrived Mitch gave me the key and we could test the car as long as we wanted. It was in a great condition and cleaned up inside and outside. We found a crack at the right front wheel and they replaced it with a brand new one. Mitch is a very relaxed guy, no pressure and fair negotiation. He offered to install the seat heating for free, I only had to pay $250 for the kits. They offer a 3 month/3,000 mile power train warranty when you purchased it and I think that's fair. Overall it was a great experience and I can highly recommend this guys to everyone! Thanks.

great place to buy a car

by from lebanon tn |

one of the best dealers I have come across. mitch and Winston were great, did not try to push you into buying.left me alone to drive and look at car. made buying a car feel like fun would purchase from them again.

Excellent experiences with Auto Pro of Nashville

by from Nashville, TN |

I have now bought two vehicles with Auto Pro of Nashville and also sold one vehicle with them. They make the process of buying a car painless and easy. I have worked with Mitch and Wade and I am thankful they put up with me:)

Professional, courteous, & outstanding experience

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

My wife and I found a Honda listed on their website that we were interested in test driving. We visited the Brentwood location and we were immediately greeted with a smile and a handshake by Winston. Within 5 minutes, we were test driving this vehicle and had a carfax in hand.. After returning the vehicle, the manager and Winston were very polite and informative about the car and buying process. We were never pressured and we never received any sales pitch or "car sales talk". I was extremely pleased with this business' professionalism, courtesy towards my wife, and overall performance throughout the process. We ultimately decided to buy the car. I will recommend anyone looking to buy a used vehicle to give these guys a shot, top notch ol' boy, top notch.

The Best Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Franklin, TN |

I recently purchased a GMC Sierra from Auto Pro and I cannot say enough good things about my experience with the Auto Pro team. Mitch went out of his way to make sure that all of my demands were met down to the last detail - a new set of factory floor mats - and lives by the motto that the customer is always right. No pressure, no games. I was shopping around and asked him about several of the cars they have. He has a good knowledge of every car in the inventory and was able to answer even some of my most detailed questions. (Who knew that older Jaguars have two gas tanks??) Overall, it was a great experience and I would not hesitate to buy another car from Auto Pro. Thanks guys!

Incredible service and experience

by from Nashville, TN |

Last year my roommate purchased a car from Autopro after having her car totaled in an accident. As an outside perspective, they were so helpful and transparent and they went above and beyond in getting her set up in her new car. Having went into the store with her a few times, they also helped me out a few times troubleshooting with my old car, and let me know that if I ever decided I was ready for a new car, they would help me find exactly what I was looking for. I found myself finally ready to find myself a new car, and when I contacted Mitch, he helped me find the exact car I was looking for, within my range, and he even managed to find the color I wanted. I would direct anyone I know who is looking for a car to this dealership. They are local and friendly and have raised my standards of how the experience of buying a car should be.

Very disappointed

by from Tennessee |

Owner and sales manager stopped responding to my emails when I informed them about the problems I started having with the car I purchased. Problems started the day I bought the car and almost every day for the last 3 months that I have had it. Owner was nice enough to respond once till I got him the repair quote. Sales manager has never responded. I was definitely the "out of sight, out of mind" afterthought he did not seem to want to deal with. I was lied to that all of their cars were inspected by a particular mechanic. The very same mechanic informed me the car had problems when I bought it. Very disappointed.

Auto Pro of Nashville responded to this review

June 10, 2014

I am truly sorry that you have had issues with your 2003 Mercedes that you purchased from us on 3-7. We strive to make sure all our vehicles are the best they can be for a pre-owned vehicle. The vehicle you purchased was 11 years old and we considered it to be in good shape for the age of the vehicle to have under 70,000 miles. Your vehicle was inspected when it arrived on 1-16 and you were given a 3 month/3,000 mile power train warranty when you purchased it. Even though this part was not covered under warranty, we did replace the SBC pump for you at no charge on 3/28 because we believed that was the right thing to do ($2,000 expense). You stated in your review that the owner only responded once until you got us a quote. That is not true! On 6-4 you emailed me for the first time and I responded the same day. On June 6th, I had communication with you 5 times via email and I also emailed you again on June 9th with information we discussed. I even offered to purchase your vehicle back from you for the full price minus the amount of miles you have put on the vehicle during the 3 months. I believe most people would consider this more than fair. I hope you can see that we want to assist you anyway we possibly can. We strive to be a different kind of dealer but also understand that problems do occur with any mechanical device (new or used). Once again, I am sorry for the problems you experienced...please call or email me if we can be of further assistance. You have my contact information. Wade Sandrell President AutoPro of Nashville

Great Car buying experience

by from Nashville, TN |

I had a great experience buying my new 2008 Subaru Impreza! Mitch was always available to help throughout the negotiation process and knew how to best fulfill my needs as a driver. I was able to trade in my VW Jetta and the process was still made very easy by Mitch and the staff at Autopro of Nashville.

A positive experience

by from Franklin. TN |

Mitch made himself available anytime I called or emailed with a question or concern, and was very professional and personable to everyone, even when he was swamped with customers. They fixed everything on the car that came up during inspection, and I bought it for a great price, below market value. I don't like shopping for cars, typically, but this was different. I would send my friends & family there to buy a used car, and I would go there again. :0)

Great Value and Great Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

We recently purchased a Nissan Altima for our daughter for college, and Mitch was very helpful, responsive, and low key in his presentation. We have a great car now,and one item i missed on my inspections was handled promptly and sucessfully by Mitch and his crew. The experience of buying a reliable, safe, good value vehicle was very pleasant at AutoPro.