Auto Pro of Nashville

1610 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027

Used 888-332-8365 Used 888-332-8365

Car Buying As It Should Be

by from Franklin, TN |

Purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata recently. From the dealership owner to everyone else I met and interacted with the experience was positive, transparent, non-pressured, and pleasurable. If anyone is looking for honesty and integrity coupled with good selection and fair pricing this is the experience you have been searching for.

Auto Pro of Nashville responded to this review

December 9, 2012

We appreciate your review - please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

A Step Above Any Dealer In The Area

by from Columbia, TN |

I can not say enough good things about my buying experience with Auto Pro in Brentwood. I researched the vehicle I wanted to purchase online. I stopped by one day after work, and had the pleasurable experience of meeting the Salesman Winston who was knowledgeable and very helpful. He gave me the keys to the car and told me I could take as long as I wanted to test drive the vehicle and have it checked out by a mechanic before purchasing. My Buick Rendezvous drove like a dream, the interior and exterior were immaculate thanks to Mr. Kenny, and I fell in love. I went back to the dealership and told Winston I would like to purchase the vehicle. I went home and filled out the financing application online and awaited a call from the Manager Mitch who handled the financing. The next day I received a call that I was approved and I could come pick up my car that day. In less than 24 hours I was driving my new Buick, and the happiest I have ever been with a car buying process. Winston and Mitch made the process seamless and easy with no haggling or ridiculous deals as I had experienced with other dealers in the area. I have already referred a few friends, and will recommend Auto Pro to anyone and everyone that is in the market to buy a vehicle. Please look at their website and visit their location. You will not be disappointed. They are the BEST!!!!

What a great experience from beginning to end!

by from Nashville, TN |

This dealership and the terrific owner, Wade, came highly recommended to me by customers who had been very happy with their dealings. I can't say enough good things about this business! I got a very fair financial deal, the SUV had been well taken-care of when it came in before it was available for sale, and after I bought the car they continued to be beyond helpful. I cannot imagine buying a car anywhere else in the future! A really women-as-buyers friendly atmosphere!

A Better Way to Buy a Car

by from Kentucky |

Auto Pro of Nashville is just simply a better way to buy a car. Some dealers hook you in by advertising "No Haggle Pricing" but these guys have fair prices and are willing to explain what your trade is worth. Mitch was able to get us into the exact vehicle we had been looking for without high pressure sales tactics, he was willing to answer all my questions and admit when he needed to research one for the correct answer. We were not rushed into our decision to buy from Auto Pro which allowed us to feel confident with the bottom line on our car purchase. This dealership takes pride in their vehicles and is worth a drive to check them out. Our vehicle was clean for our test drive but I must give Mr. Kenny two thumbs up for the showroom shine he put on it before we took it home. Before you leave the dealership stop by the accessories shop and see Mr. Mike or Chad, they have all the extras you want at competitive prices. Don't hesitate to do business with any of these guys....you can't go wrong.

Great Experienec, Fantastic Car

by from Nashville, TN |

We had a fantastic experience with Autopro. After seeing a listing online, my wife first talked to Winston, who was very friendly and invited her in to see the car she's found. She went in and met Mitch (also very friendly), and he offered her the car for the day to see how she liked it. Impressed with the car and price, we took the car to a mechanic for a check-up and then decided to make the purchase. The process was quick, easy, and no-pressure, and Mitch was absolutely fantastic. We got a great car for less than Blue Book and couldn't be happier. We'll definitely be back at Autopro next time our family needs a car! Thanks y'all!

Highly recommended car dealer

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I bought a 2011 Volco C70 and it was a great deal. When we arrived Mitch gave me the key and we could test the car as long as we wanted. It was in a great condition and cleaned up inside and outside. We found a crack at the right front wheel and they replaced it with a brand new one. Mitch is a very relaxed guy, no pressure and fair negotiation. He offered to install the seat heating for free, I only had to pay $250 for the kits. They offer a 3 month/3,000 mile power train warranty when you purchased it and I think that's fair. Overall it was a great experience and I can highly recommend this guys to everyone! Thanks.

great place to buy a car

by from lebanon tn |

one of the best dealers I have come across. mitch and Winston were great, did not try to push you into buying.left me alone to drive and look at car. made buying a car feel like fun would purchase from them again.

Excellent experiences with Auto Pro of Nashville

by from Nashville, TN |

I have now bought two vehicles with Auto Pro of Nashville and also sold one vehicle with them. They make the process of buying a car painless and easy. I have worked with Mitch and Wade and I am thankful they put up with me:)

Professional, courteous, & outstanding experience

by from Mount Juliet, TN |

My wife and I found a Honda listed on their website that we were interested in test driving. We visited the Brentwood location and we were immediately greeted with a smile and a handshake by Winston. Within 5 minutes, we were test driving this vehicle and had a carfax in hand.. After returning the vehicle, the manager and Winston were very polite and informative about the car and buying process. We were never pressured and we never received any sales pitch or "car sales talk". I was extremely pleased with this business' professionalism, courtesy towards my wife, and overall performance throughout the process. We ultimately decided to buy the car. I will recommend anyone looking to buy a used vehicle to give these guys a shot, top notch ol' boy, top notch.

The Best Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Franklin, TN |

I recently purchased a GMC Sierra from Auto Pro and I cannot say enough good things about my experience with the Auto Pro team. Mitch went out of his way to make sure that all of my demands were met down to the last detail - a new set of factory floor mats - and lives by the motto that the customer is always right. No pressure, no games. I was shopping around and asked him about several of the cars they have. He has a good knowledge of every car in the inventory and was able to answer even some of my most detailed questions. (Who knew that older Jaguars have two gas tanks??) Overall, it was a great experience and I would not hesitate to buy another car from Auto Pro. Thanks guys!