Auto Pro of Nashville

1610 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027

Used 888-339-3540

Outstanding service- honest & friendly

by from Brentwood |

I bought a 2004 Titan here for a great price and got outstanding service. They also sold my old Dodge Ram 2001 on consignment. Overall I had a great experience. Very friendly staff

Awesome Buying Experience.

by from Tx |

I live in Texas and saw the Bronco of my dreams in Tennessee. I put that Bronco on my screen saver as the example of what it was that I wanted. I never really intended to be able to get it. After looking around Texas and other close states, I got tired of looking. One day I kept glancing at the Bronco and decided just to call and see if it was even possible to purchase a car without being there in person, and was totally pleased with the answer I recieved. They were so natural to work with and went out of their way to get me what I wanted. Wade and Mike were absolutely possitive people to deal with. Wade worked everything out even, the details of delivering the Bronco the 1,000 miles to Texas. Wade and Mike made this crazy purchase of mine feel as relaxed as if I were buying from a local dealer i'd know for years. I was so scared to buy a car over the internet, without ever seeing it in person. I trust Wade and Mike, they were straight with me and I would buy from them again without any hesitation. I fealt a spirit of peace with dealing with Auto Pro and from my experience would strongly suggest Wade and Mike at Autopro to anyone looking for a car.

Autopro in Brentwood is great

by from Franklin, Tennessee |

I contacted the salesman who was listed in the ad and we agreed to meet at a certain time at the lot. I got there a little early so one of the other salesmen helped me by giving me a key to the 2004 Odyssey I was interested in. I was impressed with how orderly and clean the AutoPro office was. When my salesman arrived we took off on a test drive, and then I took the vehicle to my mechanic for a checkover. With a list of needed repairs in hand I returned to Autopro, and after some negotiation we settled on a price. This Odyssey is great and I'm still amazed at the great deal I got. Autopro was a pleasure to do business with.

Impressed - not your typical dealer

by from Nashville |

I have never been treated as well as I was by the guys at Autopro. I looked on their lot and they didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted, however the owner assured me that he would find what I was looking for quickly. He found it within 2 weeks and I was able to purchase without any kind of hidden fees that come with other dealers. I also had them install a in-dash video/gps unit that I have been told looks better than factory. Here it is a year later and my vehicle has not given me any problems, nor has any of the accessories they installed for me. Fair in price, EXCELLENT customer service, and the feeling of walking away with a GREAT DEAL has made me a lifelong customer. Call these guys today they are awesome!