Auto Pro of Nashville

1610 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027

Sell my truk

by from Nashville, TN |

I used Autopro to sell my truck and it was a very, very good experience and would highly reccomend them to anyone who needs to sell a car. Ask for Wade Sandrell!!!!!!

October 21, 2012

Thank you for your review - We are very glad that we could assist you in selling your truck. AutoPro of Nashville has been very successful selling others automobiles. Consignment selling works extremely well for both the seller of the used vehicle and the prospective buyer.

Great Buying Experience!

by from murfreesboro, Tn |

My wife and I purchased a 2000 Ford F-250 deisel from Dan Hester. The sales transaction was the easiest we have ever done. Within an hour, we had test drove the truck and came to agreeable price. We met the owner Wade and his wife Melonie along with our salesman Dan Hester they made you feel comfortable in a non pressure atmosphere. We strongly recommend Auto Pro of Nashville and Dan Hester for your next vehicle purchase.

July 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. Our goal is to provide an easy and fun experience for everyone. Please keep in touch. Thanks and have a happy 4th!

Not the typical used car place

by from Brentwood, TN |

This isnt the highly polished place on the busiest of roads, in fact it's somewhat tucked away. The way I figure it, I am not contributing to Main Street overhead. Wade is a local business guy, that treats you fair (no slick willie here). Mike has always taken great care of my needs. I purchased two cars here in the last 18 months. In fact, I traded in the first with them, to buy the second. I am not much for writng reviews, but this place deserves a look.

May 22, 2012

Thank you for your review & we really appreciate your business. Wade

Car Buying As It Should Be

by from Franklin, TN |

Purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata recently. From the dealership owner to everyone else I met and interacted with the experience was positive, transparent, non-pressured, and pleasurable. If anyone is looking for honesty and integrity coupled with good selection and fair pricing this is the experience you have been searching for.

December 9, 2012

We appreciate your review - please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

PERFECT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from White House, TN |

Remarkably friendly staff, inventory has something for everyone, very clean car, no sales pressure, unlimited test drive, extremely fair trade in price, fast and easy purchase process. Will never buy a car anywhere else.

April 25, 2012

Thank you so much - We want to be a dealer for the people & a different kind of dealer! We really appreciate your review. Please remember to keep in touch as we want you to be friends of AutoPro not just a customer. Thanks.

True Professionals

by from Franklin, TN |

AutoPro of Nashville truly lived up to their name totally professional in their approach. As a customer, I was treated with respect and they were very focused on what my needs were in a car (I bought a 2000 Toyota Sienna)- they did not try to push a car on me. I highly recommend AutoPro of Nashville if you are in the market for a car and looking for exceptional customer-focused service.

Excellent experience

by from Spring Hill, TN |

Autopro has sold two vehicles for me and I'll never sell a vehicle myself again. I would buy a vehicle from them as well. I was thoroughly satisfied.

Outstanding service- honest & friendly

by from Brentwood |

I bought a 2004 Titan here for a great price and got outstanding service. They also sold my old Dodge Ram 2001 on consignment. Overall I had a great experience. Very friendly staff

Awesome Buying Experience.

by from Tx |

I live in Texas and saw the Bronco of my dreams in Tennessee. I put that Bronco on my screen saver as the example of what it was that I wanted. I never really intended to be able to get it. After looking around Texas and other close states, I got tired of looking. One day I kept glancing at the Bronco and decided just to call and see if it was even possible to purchase a car without being there in person, and was totally pleased with the answer I recieved. They were so natural to work with and went out of their way to get me what I wanted. Wade and Mike were absolutely possitive people to deal with. Wade worked everything out even, the details of delivering the Bronco the 1,000 miles to Texas. Wade and Mike made this crazy purchase of mine feel as relaxed as if I were buying from a local dealer i'd know for years. I was so scared to buy a car over the internet, without ever seeing it in person. I trust Wade and Mike, they were straight with me and I would buy from them again without any hesitation. I fealt a spirit of peace with dealing with Auto Pro and from my experience would strongly suggest Wade and Mike at Autopro to anyone looking for a car.

Autopro in Brentwood is great

by from Franklin, Tennessee |

I contacted the salesman who was listed in the ad and we agreed to meet at a certain time at the lot. I got there a little early so one of the other salesmen helped me by giving me a key to the 2004 Odyssey I was interested in. I was impressed with how orderly and clean the AutoPro office was. When my salesman arrived we took off on a test drive, and then I took the vehicle to my mechanic for a checkover. With a list of needed repairs in hand I returned to Autopro, and after some negotiation we settled on a price. This Odyssey is great and I'm still amazed at the great deal I got. Autopro was a pleasure to do business with.