Volkswagen of Salem

Service 866-490-1522

Reputation matters.

What title?

by from Mulino, Oregon |

Quick service and did what I asked, shuttle service was helpful

Loyal Customer

by from Tillamok, OR |

Friendly and knowledgeable. Values my business and time. I drive a long distance to have my car serviced and the get me taken care of quickly and correctly every time since coming back for me is not an option. Highly recommend. New facility is great.

Had a awesome experience not once but twice :-)

by from Salem, OR |

I originally visited VW of Salem looking at a used Audi Wagon. Anthony was my salesman. I've always found buying a car a stressful experience. I prepared myself with knowledge of the Audi I was interested in buying and the value of the Subaru I was trading in. Anthony and his manager Ryan worked with me on the numbers and I felt really good about the deal. The afternoon after I drove off in the Audi I took it for a road trip to the beach. I realized during that trip that it was not the right car for me. The next morning I took it back and asked them to sell me something else. They were awesome about it. I ended up leasing a brand new VW Tiguan. Anthony refers to himself as a VW Specialist and he definitely knows what he is talking about. He was awesome to work with and I'd definitely refer my friends to him. Ryan, the sales manager, worked hard to earn my business and to get me the very best deal, not once but twice. I'm super appreciative of these guys.

"Sign and Drive" no regrets here :)

by from Salem, Oregon |

We recently purchased a 2015 passat from Lithia VW of Salem. The new building was fantastic, as was the coffee and the popcorn. We had the most amazing down to earth sales man (Jim p.) He made our buying experience one of a kind. We also had the pleasure of meeting Greg in service and even JJ the general manager. Everyone of them truly live and breathe the VW brand, sign and drive is exactly what we did! Go check them out - no regrets here! Thank you for making this such a great experience.

using service center

by from Salem,OR |

consider posting a sign in the sally port for customers to enter the service area. I stood in the parking area for about 5 minutes watching people sit inside service area, before i went inside to see if that was where to make arrangements to drop off car

Cam ma c service

by from St pa. Or. |

Good service. Thanks. Had the car in for service due to key fob needing reprogrammed. Good intake process. Good communication. And price as stated.

Auto Repairs

by from Salem, OR |

My service was great, they took care of multiple issues and all were completed in a timely manner. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Volkswagen of salem

by from Eugene or |

I bought a 2005 Chrysler town and country from this company and I'm very pleased. They were awesome and so is the van.

My recent service appointment

by from Salem, OR |

The new facility is beautiful. I love the arrangement of the service department.

VERY PLEASED CUSTOMER!

by from SALEM, OR |

EXCELLENT SERVICE. TOP NOTCH! LITHIA'S SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS SECOND TO NONE. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO LITHIA VW!