BMW of Salem

New 888-449-9133
Used 888-883-3650

Amazing!

by from Salem, Oregon |

My interactions with this dealership are always positive. I never feel pressured or swindled and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that in a car dealership. I will continue to go here for my service needs and for all my future car shopping. Thank you!

Great experience at BMW of Salem

by from Portland, Oregon |

Outstanding experience. Very knowledgeable staff (TJ was awesome) on the BMW cars (new and old), extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with (TJ & Jim). Very customer oriented, willing to make things work around our schedule - as within a day of purchase, we were leaving the state. They were able to accommodate our requests for several add-ons and turn it around within a day. Great experience, highly recommend.

Service review

by from Salem, OR |

I bought an accessory for my car and am impressed with its quality.

My BMW Dealership is BMW of Salem

by from Salem OR |

BMW of Salem is a welcome addition to the Salem dealerships. They provide excellent customer service and have a welcome and comfortable waiting area. Their sales team is knowledgeable and very willing to provide service beyond the sale. I ordered my 335 x drive with custom features and it was delivered exactly as promised. Recently I dropped by to inquire about a dash board message and not only received a kind explanation but the issue was resolved on the spot. I recommend BMW as the best driving vehicle and Salem BMW as my dealership. There is no comparison with Portland. They have won my business!

Excellent Purchasing Experience

by from Oregon Coast |

Everyone that we dealt with at BMW of Salem was friendly, professional and efficient. We felt that we received a very fair trade in amount and received a no hassle great deal on our new BMW. They accommodated all of our needs for our new car quickly (UV tint, car bra, etc.). We could not have been happier with our salesman, Jimi Hays, who patiently walked us through the operation of the controls and displays, and the entire team.

My buying experience

by from Portland,Oregon |

This was by far our best car buying experience. From the moment our inquiry (email) was answered. As is the case with most we were a little apprehensive to walk onto a car lot , but to our surprise we felt a great deal of respect when Timothy Shelby ( our email contact) brought around the car of our interest , opened the door and offer to let us drive . The trust he put in us quickly became mutual. The experience just seemed to get better from there. We hadn't purchased a car in 16yrs so I feel we were a little troublesome but the entire team was up for the task as they worked diligently , with a smile . As we stated to go through the contract we were introduced to James Mullins who continued to make us feel right at home. Through our interchange he really listened to our needs and offered us some extra protection on our purchase , not for benefit of a sale, but for our piece of mind down the road. We really felt our experience far outweighed the purchase we made. It didn't stop there . As I had some time to read over the contract it brought up a couple of questions, so as Mr Mullins assured me at the time of sale "call me for anything" I did. He went out of his way to answer my questions, he even verified what he had explained to me was accurate and again I was assured I could call back for anything. Just as I was writing this I received a phone call . From who ? BMW of Salem checking to see if we're satisfied We have told our friends more about the excellent sales experience than the car we purchased . Keep it up!!!! It's GREAT

My great car buying experience

by from Salem , Or |

They were so easy to work with. No pressure at all, just very friendly.

X5 yearly inspection

by from Gleneden Beach, Oregon |

Great experience - called Tuesday at 8AM, had service appt for 1:30 same day. Took car in on arrival and was out by 3PM. Replaced rear pads as discovered on inspection, rotated tires and did other adjustments as needed on a 2010 X5 with 77000 miles. In my opinion, rear rotors should have been replaced, but BMW considererd the .4 mm to limit still adequate for a few more miles. Have found this dealership to be consistent in excellent service and customer care. Nice new facility, even if it is a little more difficult to get to compared to old site, but the added space and eager folks easily make up for the increase in distance for those of us on the coast.

Elizabeth Hendrie, customer

by from Wilsonville, OR |

You're the best! Nice, helpful people, beautiful new facility. I've always had exceptional service from you and will continue to be a loyal customer.

2011 335d

by from Salem, OR |

Brian was a great sales person. He wasn't pushy, just answered questions and made himself available. James took care of our paperwork. He did a very nice job and was so personable and friendly. They made our experience excellent.