Lugoff Ford

Service 877-227-9744

Always Fast,Fair, and Friendly

EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

by from LUGOFF |

I have bought several vehicles from Lugoff Ford and each time the experience has been exceptional! They are always willing to go above and beyond to see that I am comfortable and confident in what I want and not what I am being pressured into. I would recommend Lugoff Ford to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great Time

by from Columbia,sc |

My wife wanted a Blue Escape so we went to Lugoff Ford. JC Tate our knowledgable sales rep meet us outside. He pulled up the Escape showed it to us and away we went on a test drive. My wife just fell in love with it. I knew then I had to buy it. JC made the process so easy. We had a ball in the dealership. Thanks to Jason and Cris in finance this was one of the best car buying experiences we ever had. Thank you Lugoff Ford for the best valentines gift for my wife.

Amazing experience

by from Columbia |

Hands down the best car buying experience I've had!! Transparency is all I can say! They answered every question swiftly with no hesitation at all. I had a true car certificate that they took the time to explain and help me understand completely and they didn't have to do this at all. I certainly will tell everyone I know to go to Lugoff Fos for any vehicle need! Thank you guys so much

Nice dealership, great service, too sales driven

by from Columbia, SC |

I have purchased a vehicle here and also had it serviced here. I felt that I was unduly pressured to purchase a service warranty for the vehicle. As a result of this purchase, I am now in a position where the payoff for the vehicle exceeds its value. On another note, the majority of the people at this dealership are professional, courteous, and friendly, but are driven by undue sales pressure(s) for ancillary items.

Smooth first visit

by from Elgin, SC |

This is my first visit here. It is going smoothly. Waiting time is 30 minutes or less.

McCants1388

by from Irmo, SC |

The service is great; No one can match their service

Awesome experience

by from Columbia, Sc |

Overall an amazing buying experience from start to finish!

very professional

by from savannah, ga |

i ended up buying from another dealer but the folks at lugoff ford were very responsive, answered all my questions and were very professional in all their dealings.

Smooth and Painless Deal -- GREAT JOB!

by from Summerville, SC |

I contacted the dealer via the Internet and their Internet Business Director did a fine job listening to what I wanted and needed, and made the effort to come to the right win-win scenario for me and the dealership. Overall the deal was fair and the customer service was excellent. I'd definitely give Lugoff Ford first shot in the future for my car buying needs. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!

Friendly and helpful

by from Columbia SC |

I recently purchased a 08 GMC Acadia with the help of Ryan Ashley! He was very helpful and patient and fought to get me the price and payment I wanted. I really appreciate him and would go back if I needed to get another car!

Poor customer relations policies detonated sale

by from Columbia SC |

I did not visit this dealer. I indicated an interest in a particular car and was consequently barraged to the point of harassment by emails from this dealership. Apparently they have an outside service that responds to internet inquiries. They even made an appointment with me that I never requested and confirmed it by email. When I complained all I got was "Sorry you feel that way." That is not an apology. Apparently the Manager was so upset at my refusal to visit the facility that he called and offered to drive the car I was interested in to my house...talk about pressure. Needless to say I refused and suggested they review their "standards and practices."