Peter Fuller Auto Sales

Peter Fuller Auto Sales

219 Lexington St, Waltham, MA 02452

Used 855-844-6961

Serving the Greater Boston Area Since 1903!

Excellent service! Best Dealership Ever! Bravo!

by from Waltham, MA |

I moved from NY to Waltham. I needed a car asap, and the divine intervention brought me to Rob with Peter Fuller car dealership. I am a proud owner of an excellent car (Chevy Camaro) that I bought from him. He helped me with everything regarding the car, from understanding the car, to helping me with rides to insurance companies and all that I needed to have my car bought. Note: He was not helping me because he is a businessman who wanted to sale a car. He was just being a nice person because that is who he is. In fact, I can't say enough words to show my appreciation and gratitude to this man! But I once told him in person that when I grow up, I want to be like him. He is the best sales person I have ever met in the whole entire United States combined. Just like other guys have written reviews about this gentleman, I would only recommend this man to anyone who is into pre-owned vehicles. All his vehicles are awesome and he takes care of them like they are his own babies or something. I am enjoying my car, and I am extremely satisfied and happy with his business. Thank you Rob for being an exceptionally awesome businessman and people person. Thank you for taking into account the needs of your customers before your profits. I know that, because I know!! No wonder he has the #1 dealership plates.

Don't Waste Your Time Going Anywhere Else

by from Waltham, MA |

Not only do I have an awesome Jeep priced thousands less than the other dealerships, but I also have a new friend. It's unheard of to find an honest, no pressure car salesperson who will bend over backwards to make you happy, without ANY stress to make a deal. I should have gone here first, I wasted weeks exhausting searches and going to other dealerships. With huge gratitude, I love my new Jeep and will never buy a used vehicle anywhere else. If Bobby doesn't have what you're looking for, he will do his best to find it! Thank you so much!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for that AMAZING review Lauri. It was also a pleasure working with you. It's great to work in my community, and actually see my customers out and about in my travels. I look forward to seeing you around Waltham, and look forward to being your "Go To" Car Dealer!!!

Excellent Service

by from Waltham, MA |

I Just bought my 2012 Mustang from Bob at Peter Fuller Ford. He is excellent! He really made the extra effort to make my car buying experience truly a joy. Bob was friendly, professional and made me feel important! He never pressured me in any way. I definitely recommend Everyone I know to go to him to buy their next car!!

August 13, 2015

Thank you Maria for taking the time to write such an awesome review. I really do appreciate it, and I appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you and Herb once again when you are ready to buy another car and please stop by to say hello!

GREAT CAR DEALER

by from Salem NH |

Great car dealership smooth transaction very satisfied

August 13, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post this 5 Star Review Brian. It was a pleasure dealing with you, and I hope you absolutely love your new Chevy Camaro SS (I'm sure you wil)!!!

ford f150

by from Weymouth ma. |

Iwas very nervous about going to a large dealership and having to deal with pushy salesmen. Bob at peter fuller made it very easy. thank you again Bob.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your Awesome Review Suraj. I really do appreciate your confidence in me and you taking the time do post this. I hope to be your Referral Dealership!

Very positive buying experience

by from Strafford, NH |

Having purchased other cars from other dealers. I was anticipating a stressful experience. I could not have been more wrong. Not only was there no pressure. The time we spent there was actually stress less. The quality of the vehicles on the lot were above what I expected to see. It was actually refreshing to deal with someone who is genuinely a good person. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a vehicle.

July 6, 2015

Thank you John and Annette for that Awesome Review! It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I'm thrilled that you had a great experience with us. We try our hardest to make what most people would describe as a negative and stressful experience just the opposite here at Fuller Motors. I wish you the best of luck with your new Lincoln MKX and appreciate your confidence in me and Fuller Motors.

Perfect experience car buying

by from Waltham |

I cannot say enough about the way Bob helped me with getting a car and payment that would work. I totaled my car a few weeks ago and needed one right away. I look on Peter Fuller?s web site and saw one I liked but it was a little high in price for me. When I called Bob he said come down and test drive it and let?s see what can be done. It was just like the car I totaled but 5 years newer and 50,000 less miles. He did get the price down and helped me to get a great rate with my bank. I would definitely recommend Peter Fuller Motors to family and friends.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for that awesome review Roy. I'm glad I was able to get you into the car that you wanted at a price and monthly payment that was affordable to you. I'm glad you found us and the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu you recently purchased. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your vote of confidence. I took great pleasure in being able to help you out.

Five Stars Across the Board

by from Lexington, MA |

I cannot say enough about Bob at Peter Fuller Motors. We were looking for a used car for our son to get to college. We wanted something safe, reliable and good in the snow. Our son wanted something that was cool, fun to drive and bound to impress his friends. Bob was able to put him in a 2011 Jeep Liberty that was in perfection condition and very reasonably priced. In fact, we took the car to a Jeep dealership to be "checked out" and they told us if the car was on their lot, it would be priced for several thousand dollars more. They called the car "a steal" (sorry, Bob) and told us, BUY IT! We are so happy and our son LOVES the car. Most importantly, the buying process couldn't have been more pleasant. There was no pressure and no unpleasantness. Bob is helpful, open, honest, reliable, trustworthy and a real pleasure to work with. Bob and Fuller Motors is a real gem in the world of used car sales. His vehicles are carefully hand picked, clean, in excellent condition and represent a really nice selection of vehicle options. He is also willing to look for a car for you if you have something particular in mind. I highly recommend Fuller Motors for anyone in the used car market. You won't go wrong. They don't make them like Bob any more. Peter Fuller would be proud!!!

June 23, 2015

Words cannot express how deeply grateful I am for these kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and Jordan. I'm so pleased that you and Jordan were completely satisfied with your experience, and I truly appreciate your recommendation of us to your friends and family. I hope Jordan enjoys his new car, and hope to see you soon when you are ready for another vehicle!

Found me a perfect car, at a perfect budget.

by from Waltham, MA |

Bob was amazingly knowledgeable and never put me under any pressure. I had a crazy low budget which he was very honest and said he may not be able to accommodate. Within a few days he was lucky enough to find something for me. He even held off listing it to the public till I could get it looked at by my mechanic a few days later which is when I new the car was a great value. Bob even tolerated the craziness that is my 2 year old twins running around his office. He was never looking for a huge sale or to make crazy profits with me, he just wanted to make sure I got into a good car that fit my needs and budget. This is something I've never felt at any other car dealer. Will always go back when I need a new car.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for that AWESOME review Terence! I really do appreciate you sharing this with others. Many times, people only review a business when they are unsatisfied with an experience. It is so important for people to let other people know when the opposite is true. It was a pleasure meeting you and your adorable twin daughters (they are welcome here anytime!!!). I do look forward to seeing you again, and don't forget, please refer us to your friends and family!

Excellent Car Buying Experience!

by from Westfield, MA |

I purchased a car from Bob In Waltham and would go back and do it again. Bob is a wonderful salesperson. I traveled from a distance and Bob went out of his way to make the transaction smooth and easy. He was helpful, pressure free and just a nice and honest guy! I recommend doing business with Peter Fuller Auto Sales to anyone, without hesitation. Thanks Bob, for your professionalism and genuineness!

June 15, 2015

Hi Karen, and thank you for such an awesome review. Many people usually only post a review when they are dissatisfied with an experience, and I really appreciate you taking the time to post about your very positive experience. It means a lot to me, as we try our hardest to accommodate each and every customer we have. It was great meeting you and your family, and I look forward to many years of continued patronage from you, and your friends and family. Good luck with your new car, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!