Peter Fuller Auto Sales

Peter Fuller Auto Sales

219 Lexington St, Waltham, MA 02452

Used 855-844-6961

Serving the Greater Boston Area Since 1903!

1 of 1 review

Easiest Car I ever bought

by from Allston, MA |

I found the ad and called the dealer on a Sunday nite, Was not expecting to actually speak to someone and was going to leave message. Bob answered the phone and was not what I expected. He answered all my questions and even told me about some scratches on the bumper. When I told him my credit wasn't so great, he promised me he could get me financing which I didn't think he could. I picked up my 2007 Ford Explorer this week and yes, he did get me a loan! All in all, I would recommend Bob to all of my friends and family. He was really nice, and didn't make me feel like a lot of other dealers did especially when it came to getting me approved. Not your typical car buying experience that I've had in the past.

Peter Fuller Auto Sales responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Hi Doreena! It was great meeting you and your husband, Francisco. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. That means a lot to me. I try my hardest, and it's nice to be appreciated. Enjoy your new car, and I hope to hear from you and Francisco again when you're ready for a new car. Please refer me to your friend and family. I really appreciate your business!!!

(1-1 of 1 review)