Peter Fuller Auto Sales

Peter Fuller Auto Sales

219 Lexington St, Waltham, MA 02452

Used 855-844-6961

Serving the Greater Boston Area Since 1903!

Five Stars Across the Board

by from Lexington, MA |

I cannot say enough about Bob at Peter Fuller Motors. We were looking for a used car for our son to get to college. We wanted something safe, reliable and good in the snow. Our son wanted something that was cool, fun to drive and bound to impress his friends. Bob was able to put him in a 2011 Jeep Liberty that was in perfection condition and very reasonably priced. In fact, we took the car to a Jeep dealership to be "checked out" and they told us if the car was on their lot, it would be priced for several thousand dollars more. They called the car "a steal" (sorry, Bob) and told us, BUY IT! We are so happy and our son LOVES the car. Most importantly, the buying process couldn't have been more pleasant. There was no pressure and no unpleasantness. Bob is helpful, open, honest, reliable, trustworthy and a real pleasure to work with. Bob and Fuller Motors is a real gem in the world of used car sales. His vehicles are carefully hand picked, clean, in excellent condition and represent a really nice selection of vehicle options. He is also willing to look for a car for you if you have something particular in mind. I highly recommend Fuller Motors for anyone in the used car market. You won't go wrong. They don't make them like Bob any more. Peter Fuller would be proud!!!

June 22, 2015

Words cannot express how deeply grateful I am for these kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and Jordan. I'm so pleased that you and Jordan were completely satisfied with your experience, and I truly appreciate your recommendation of us to your friends and family. I hope Jordan enjoys his new car, and hope to see you soon when you are ready for another vehicle!

Perfect experience car buying

by from Waltham |

I cannot say enough about the way Bob helped me with getting a car and payment that would work. I totaled my car a few weeks ago and needed one right away. I look on Peter Fuller?s web site and saw one I liked but it was a little high in price for me. When I called Bob he said come down and test drive it and let?s see what can be done. It was just like the car I totaled but 5 years newer and 50,000 less miles. He did get the price down and helped me to get a great rate with my bank. I would definitely recommend Peter Fuller Motors to family and friends.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for that awesome review Roy. I'm glad I was able to get you into the car that you wanted at a price and monthly payment that was affordable to you. I'm glad you found us and the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu you recently purchased. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your vote of confidence. I took great pleasure in being able to help you out.

Found me a perfect car, at a perfect budget.

by from Waltham, MA |

Bob was amazingly knowledgeable and never put me under any pressure. I had a crazy low budget which he was very honest and said he may not be able to accommodate. Within a few days he was lucky enough to find something for me. He even held off listing it to the public till I could get it looked at by my mechanic a few days later which is when I new the car was a great value. Bob even tolerated the craziness that is my 2 year old twins running around his office. He was never looking for a huge sale or to make crazy profits with me, he just wanted to make sure I got into a good car that fit my needs and budget. This is something I've never felt at any other car dealer. Will always go back when I need a new car.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for that AWESOME review Terence! I really do appreciate you sharing this with others. Many times, people only review a business when they are unsatisfied with an experience. It is so important for people to let other people know when the opposite is true. It was a pleasure meeting you and your adorable twin daughters (they are welcome here anytime!!!). I do look forward to seeing you again, and don't forget, please refer us to your friends and family!

Excellent Car Buying Experience!

by from Westfield, MA |

I purchased a car from Bob In Waltham and would go back and do it again. Bob is a wonderful salesperson. I traveled from a distance and Bob went out of his way to make the transaction smooth and easy. He was helpful, pressure free and just a nice and honest guy! I recommend doing business with Peter Fuller Auto Sales to anyone, without hesitation. Thanks Bob, for your professionalism and genuineness!

June 15, 2015

Hi Karen, and thank you for such an awesome review. Many people usually only post a review when they are dissatisfied with an experience, and I really appreciate you taking the time to post about your very positive experience. It means a lot to me, as we try our hardest to accommodate each and every customer we have. It was great meeting you and your family, and I look forward to many years of continued patronage from you, and your friends and family. Good luck with your new car, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Bob at Peter Fuller - a rare find

by from Francestown, NH |

I recently purchased a 2008 Ford F-250 with a Boss plow. Bob and his staff at Peter Fuller were great and made this transaction very stress free. The other day I took the truck to my local repair shop here in New Hampshire to get it inspected, and we found some brake parts needing changed. Not only did Bob take care of the entire invoice for the repairs, he allowed the work to be done up here in New Hampshire! That was a huge relief to me since I didn't have to take the 3 hour round trip back to Bob's dealership; twice. Bob could have saved money by having the repairs done at his own chosen facility, but my satisfaction and complete buying experience was more important to him. Bob is a rare find. A truly honorable man. I appreciate him and his staff, and will return there for any future vehicle buying experiences. William

June 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome Review William! I really do appreciate it, and I appreciate you! We try our hardest to put the needs of our customers first and foremost. Although not always possible, you have my commitment that each and every customer is treated the same way each and every time. We've been in business since 1903 and haven't lasted this long by not listening to our customer's needs. I thank you for writing this review, and please refer us to your friends and family. Although traveling from New Hampshire may not be the most convenient, I assure you that I will make the trip worth it for everyone you refer. Enjoy your new Ford F250, and I look forward to seeing you in the near future!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Walpole, MA |

My husband and I were in the market for two used cars, one for myself and one for our son. We ended up purchasing both cars from Bob at Peter Fuller. He made things so easy for us, it was truly a pleasure to work with him. Typically, buying a car is very stressful, but purchasing the two cars from Bob was painless and absolutely stress free. It was actually a great experience! We are so happy with our two cars and we will definitely go back to Bob when we are in the market again!

June 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that awesome review! I really do appreciate it. It was a pleasure meeting, and doing business with both you and Ed. You made the process easy for me as well, and for that I am grateful. I hope you both enjoy your cars, and please remember me when referring friends and family!

Infiniti QX56

by from somerville |

We have 4 kids and needed an SUV that was comfortable and roomy. Bobby showed my wife the white QX56 and she instantly fell in love with it. We took it for a ride and it was what we wanted. It had all the toys to make sure our kids would be quiet on the long trips and roomy enough so that we could put our belongings in. The height of the SUV is really appealing to my wife. She loves seeing over all the cars. I have to let everyone know that I am posting this 4 months after I bought it. I had a chance to see the Carfax and that helped with purchasing the QX56. Rides like a dream. The salesperson was honest and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I have already recommended Bobby to other people! Keep up the good work

June 2, 2015

Thank you for posting this awesome review Herc. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife Lisa. We try to make purchasing a vehicle as hassle and stress free as possible. I'm so happy you were pleased not only with your vehicle, but also with the buying experience here at Peter Fuller Auto Sales & Rentals. I appreciate you taking the time to post this Review, and I also appreciate you recommending me to your family and friends.

GREAT EXPERIENCE, WONDERFUL SALESPERSON!!!

by from Hebron, NH |

My wife and I are in the process of buying a 15 passenger used Van for our son and his family who will be traveling through out the U.S. visiting their supporting churches. They are coming from So. Africa. We have been looking for a reasonably priced and safe vehicle for their large family. We are so thankful to have stumbled upon Robert at Peter Fuller Auto Sales in Waltham, Mass.!!! He could not have been more kind or helpful and made our experience purchasing the van VERY enjoyable and stress free. My wife and I both felt he was very honest and forthright in dealing with us and even said they would most likely buy back the van when our son was no longer needing it at the end of the summer. We were so pleasantly surprised with the experience and would highly recommend the dealership!! Thank you so much Robert for being so kind and helpful making it a very stress free experience.....you're the best!!

May 17, 2015

Thank you Rich and Pat for those wonderful words, and for taking the time to write this amazing Review. I am truly humbled by your kind words, and appreciate you for writing them on this review. You, Rich, and Caleb were truly a joy to work with, and it's my pleasure to have you as part of our "family". I look forward to meeting Joel when he arrives from So. Africa, and his wonderful family, and I look forward to seeing you and Rich soon when you come in to pick up your new van. And Thank You for that wonderful pound cake. Both myself and my family truly enjoyed it, and it was a wonderful thought!!!

Car Buying Easy

by from Sandwich, MA |

Was in a bind to purchase a vehicle & Bob made the process easy, painless & stress-free. Felt no pressure from him & he went out of his way to meet my needs. Even came in on his day off to help move the process along.

May 9, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review. I really do appreciate you taking the time to write this. It was a total pleasure meeting you and Robin, and I hope you are enjoying your new Ford Expedition! I try my hardest to make sure that purchasing a new Pre-Owned vehicle does not have to be a stressful and uncomfortable experience for anyone. Thank you for helping me make that possible for you!

Great Experience

by from Hampton, NH |

Fantastic experience at this dealer. Test drove on Saturday, drove the car off the lot on Wednesday with new tires and an oil change. I was very impressed by the attention that this dealer gave me and my family. Very pleased with the low pressure environment created by the dealer. Just want to give a huge than you to the Fuller Auto Sales Team for helping my son purchase his first car!

April 28, 2015

Thank you Anthony for that great review. It was great meeting you, Pamela, and your son Jason. Thank you for your confidence in us, and your kind words. I do appreciate you taking the time to drive out from Hampton, and for your confidence in buying a car from out-of-state. It's people like you that make people like me love my work! Good luck and please don't hesitate to call me in the future. I would love to be your "Car Guy"!

The Most Professional and Sincere Experience

by from Waltham Ma |

This was by far the best experience we have ever had buying a car. It was simple,direct, sincere, comfortable and easy. From the first day we went to look at the car to less than a week later Bob handled everything for us. It is so unusual to go to buy a used car and feel no pressure but be so taken care of. I would reccomend Peter Fuller to all my friends without hesitation. It was a pleasure start to finish.

April 29, 2015

Hi Linda, and thank you for that fantastic review! It was equally great meeting you and Vin. I'm so happy you had a great experience with us - it's what we strive for here! I too don't like pressure and want to make sure that the Buying experience is what I'd expect if I were shopping. I hope to see you around in the neighborhood, and once again, I really do appreciate your confidence is us. Best of luck with your new Lincoln MKX. Please let your friends and family know about us :)