Hanna Imports

Hanna Imports

5001 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

Used 888-471-2317

Quality Cars at Affordable Prices!

Wonderful Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

From the get go, Charles was accomodating and very up front on what they could do in regards to the price of the SUV I was buying. He gave me a very fair trade-in value on my truck, and allowed me to take the vehicle I was purchasing from them to my mechanic to get inspected. The experience was painless, and I reccomend anyone wanting to purchase a used vehicle to go and ask for Charles. Thanks Hanna Imports!!!

Loving my Honda CR-V

by from Cary, NC |

Walking in to this place, I knew that I was walking into a used car dealership. I was not looking for anything brand new, but I was looking for something that looks decent and that I could afford. I found just that thanks to Brandon and the lady that works there. They were a huge help in this process! I have to say I am very happy with the service all around and I love my Honda CR-V! I would say give them a chance. I had a good experience.

Unwilling to correct a mistake, no customer servic

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Had a pretty good experience the day of the purchase, in spite of the "dive" feel of the place, but Hanna Imports gave us two keys for our car, and one was the wrong key - an expensive smart-key, not a regular key, programmed and cut for another vehicle. After contacting them to explain what had happened and ask them to make it right, saying that there may have just been a mix-up, I never heard from them again. I have e-mailed several times, called, and physically mailed a letter to the manager, and three months later, have still received no acknowledgement. Two big problems here - I have to shell out $100 for a new key, and somebody out there in the area has a key to my car! I advise buyers to either go elsewhere where there is actual customer service provided, or request ALL keys and accessories for inspection before signing any paperwork, and test everything thoroughly. You won't get a second chance.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

At my first visit to Hanna Imports, I was looking at at 2006 VW Passat. The test drive went extremely well and the customer service seemed alright at first. Charles, who was working with me, offered to drive the vehicle to the Leith VW down the street for me to get a pre-purchase inspection. However, after the inspection, I discovered that the vehicle needed a few parts replaced so I decided to look elsewhere. After looking at other dealerships and having no luck, I found myself back at Hanna Imports looking at at 2009 VW Jetta that Charles insisted was the perfect car for me. He even offered to pay for half of the inspection costs at Leith. However, when I got the call from Leith after they inspected the vehicle, the first thing that they said on the phone was, "Do NOT buy this car," followed with an extremely long list of problems wrong with the vehicle that the Hanna Imports MUST have been aware of. When I called Charles back to negotiate with him to possibly repair these issues with the car or lower the price, he essentially said he does not need my business and that he is not willing to do anything for me. Charles was shockingly rude to me and I would never recommend doing business with Hanna Imports.

Great Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Easy process and left with the subaru outback we had been wanting for the financing we wanted as well! Brandon made it painless...thank you! Would definitely recommend.

Make sure it has a warranty!

by from Eastern NC |

I wish I could have rated these guys higher but I cant. I bought a vehicle for a great price, test drove around the area, no issues. After my two hour drive back home the car still ran fine until the very next morning. Long story short, the car broke down with major repairs (intake valve spring and manifold) and these guys were not willing to help or hardly return my phone calls. Luckily the damage was covered under Chevrolet's warranty but if it wasn't I would have had to pay out of my pocket for a car that broke down less than 24 hrs after purchasing it.

Beware

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went and looked at a VW Passat that was advertised and appeared much different in person than in their pictures. The side of the vehicle looked like it had been through a hailstorm with many dents, and there was a streak of white bondo on the side of the dark navy blue car. The salesman apologized for the pollen on the car and asked if I wanted it rinsed off. I could already see the car was not in great shape so said no. Upon further inspection, the car was leaking oil and the engine was making more knocking / ticking noise than it should have been. It had body work done because the seams on the fenders didn't line up, and one door panel was completely unaligned - yet it was supposedly a 'no accident' car. This car was priced at blue book value, which it definitely should not have been. I went and found a better car and deal somewhere else - didn't even bother test driving this one.

i am happy

by from richmond |

i am happy with my 2000 corvette,...................................

Shady place

by from Raleigh ,nc |

Be very careful with any purchases here. From the surface it appears that they have a few Nice cars for reasonable prices. But if you read the carfax on them They are marginal cars. Many rebuilt titles and the one I looked at had "Hidden" damages. Good luck when you go to get insurance and when You try to resell it. I called to go see a particular car and after I drove 30 minutes To get there they said it was " unavailable". No apologies were offered Be Very Careful in your dealings!

great cars,and great prices!

by from morehead city NC |

I recently purchased a used nissan sentra from Hanna Imports. Brandon was very helpful we made the trip to Raleigh. The process was fast and I'm very happy with the car. The price was on the low side of average as well. Great experience.We walked into the dealership and were helped immediately. Our Dealer Brandon was very courteous and extremely helpful. He made the experience very smooth and easy. Any question I had he was able to answer or find an answer for me. the account manager was very helpful and explain to my family everything we need to know about the process for me was great dealership