Hanna Imports

Hanna Imports

5001 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

Used 888-471-2317

Quality Cars at Affordable Prices!

Wonderful Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

From the get go, Charles was accomodating and very up front on what they could do in regards to the price of the SUV I was buying. He gave me a very fair trade-in value on my truck, and allowed me to take the vehicle I was purchasing from them to my mechanic to get inspected. The experience was painless, and I reccomend anyone wanting to purchase a used vehicle to go and ask for Charles. Thanks Hanna Imports!!!

not the type of people you want to deal with

by from raleigh ,nc |

they werent helpful at all. i dealt with the notorious charles who i read in the reviews is a very disrespectful salesman. he deffinitly lived up to the bill, he talked to me like i was stupid. i got a car that i wanted to buy, inspected by a third party who was recommended to me by charles. he told me at max it would of been 20$ to get it inspected. it turned out to be 65 bucks for a wasted inspection for a car that didnt look to good. they told me the car had rough comsmetic damage and looked like it was painted over and had 2 shades of paint. i asked charles about it and his excuse was that it was a used car so ur gunna have cosmetic damage. i asked the guy who inspected the car for me if he could send me pictures of the parts that he found cosmetically challenged. he said "sure no problem at all". 20 minutes went by and i called back and the same guy answered, i asked him if he still is getting that done for me and his answer was " yeah i have my guys taking pictures right now". needless to say i didnt get those pictures. all around i would say that hanna imports runs a shady business. they are disrespectful and they dont want the average mans business and i would not recommend them and if you do go to them for a car, dont take any of their recommended mechanics for a pre purchase inspections.

Love the Vehicle...Hated the Service

by from Oxford, NC |

Let's start with the positive...I like the fact that it is their policy to allow you to take the vehicle to the mechanic of your choice for an inspection prior to purchasing. I love my vehicle and I knew what it was worth and what I should pay. Price wise, my vehicle was priced well. They don't negotiate much, but the cars are already priced pretty low (at least mine was). I did get them to come down about $500 more for me, but I truly believe if I had tried to negotiate more, Brandon would have shown me the door with no qualms. When they say it's bottom line as low as they can go, it really is. And now the negative...I called to schedule test drives of several vehicles before my first visit to Hanna Imports. I was told to ask for Brandon. When I arrived, they were super busy. Brandon brought me the vehicles and left me standing out in the rain looking at them with no comment about when he would return or if I should come find him. When it came time to test drive, I was handed the keys and told "I'll see you when you get back." Which was nice for my test drive, but when I returned, Brandon was meeting with another customer and I waited and waited until he brought me the keys to the next vehicle that I wanted to drive. After driving the second vehicle, I returned to find Brandon busy with another customer. I waited and waited again and finally Fade took the keys from me. No one asked my name, got my number or even discussed what type of vehicle I was looking for. I found out about their policy of allowing customers to have the vehicle inspected prior to purchase because I overheard Fade telling another customer, I was not told personally. I tried to call Brandon several times in order to schedule the test drive where I would take the vehicle for inspection. Every time I called I waited on hold for at least 10 minutes before being told he couldn't come to the phone. I left messages with the people who answered, I left voicemail messages, I never got a return call and thankfully, I called again an hour before I was supposed to come pick up the vehicle and Brandon answered. He was not aware that I was coming to get the vehicle (though I plainly stated it on his voicemail, twice and left the date and time with the person who answered the phone). Once I arrived, I still had to wait 25 minutes before the car was ready for me to take. While I cannot say that Brandon was super nice, at least he was not rude to me. As I stood around waiting in their small, dirty office room (with 3 desks all in one room, no privacy, people all on top of each other and no place to sit) I had the privilege of overhearing several conversations with sales members and other customers. The gentleman (I use the term loosely) who sat at the desk to the right of the door was down right RUDE during several conversations to customers both on the phone and in person. I purchased my car from there because it was the vehicle that I wanted. I had done my research and knew what it was worth and what I was willing to pay. If I had found the same vehicle anywhere else (and I searched within 300 miles) I would not have given them my business. They are very unprofessional. However, I love my vehicle and am very happy with my purchase, just not the service I received.

LOVED IT!!

by from Sumter, SC |

LOVED IT!! Found the car (Subaru WRX) online, emailed the dealer inquiring about the car, quick response, set up a viewing a few days later. The staff was laid back, friendly, and helpful despite them having a VERY busy day when I showed up. The car was in GREAT condition, and they cleaned it inside and out. Once they made me a VERY reasonable offer on my trade, I was out the door in not too long of a time. By far the BEST customer service I've ever had a dealership, and Cristen (Hope I spelled her name right) was VERY helpful. My only criticism is that they need a bigger lot for such good inventory.

Don't deal with Charles.

by from Creedmoor, NC |

If ever you visit Hanna Imports on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh, NC do not deal with the salesman by the name of Charles (AA) he is exceptionally rude for no apparent reason. I wanted to trade my vehicle for another vehicle and no one greeted me initially. I approached Charles to so as to inquire about my vehicle and what they could do for me and his attitude was not that of a person who wanted me to do business with them. Needless to say I did not and will not be doing business there.

Worst customer service ever encountered!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Visited this dealer three times planning to pay cash for a specific car advertised on the internet if it checked-out. The first time, I wasn't greeted when I walked in the door and never got anyone to help me or even speak to me after standing in the store for a while and then walking around the lot for a half hour or so. Thinking they were just too busy that day, I came back later and the vehicle had an obvious, easily fixed safety issue. I liked the vehicle and planned to purchase it after driving it again once the minor repair was made. Never got a call back but stopped by a few days later and nothing had been done. Asked them again to call me when it was fixed, and I never got a return call. At every encounter, the staff treated me like an inconvenience rather than a valued customer. Perhaps it was because the car I was looking at was one of the less expensive cars on the lot. Even though I wanted that car and was prepared to pay cash for it, I decided I didn't want to do business with a company that treated its customers so poorly.

DONT CALL BACK

by from GARNER, NC |

Sent in my request two times. never received a reply back from this dealership. not sure why not my thoughts where they're in the business of selling cars and making people dreams come true. my guess is that I think to much for others. i look at this the same way I do a relationship if someone does not want you then you don;t want them....I am sure I will find someone who wants to make a relatioship deal that can work for both of us.

George and Amanda very please with service

by from Clayton, NC |

Very happy 7/21/2014 love the service, salesman (Charles) was totally awesome, we purchased a 2011 BMW28i the car is just like brand new, I plan to go back in 3 years and buy a Mercedez or a Range Rover. Charles was on the money, he knew the inventory, he was'nt pushy, he said go home sleep on it and come back. We went back the next day and test drove 3 more BMW's and made a purchase 1 hour later. This delaership sales 150 cars per month, the parking lot stays full people coming in and out driving all types of high end cars, they must be doing something right. If all dealership were like this one they would sell more cars.

WORST USED CAR DEALER EVER!!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I walked in on 07/12/14 and I was in the market to buy my second car, and came across a what seamed to be a nice 2010 Ford Focus SE that i saw on their website. When i went into look at the Focus I noticed it had been keyed, in an accident, needed a break job, and there was a terrible vibration at idle. Foster is the salesman that greeted me and everything seamed fine at first, but after he ran my credit it seams like he lost interest in selling this car. I was still going to buy the car but i had to be at work at 3:00 that day, so i put a $200.00 deposit on the Focus, and was told that i was going to get a call on the following Monday 07/14/14 to talk about financing, but received no call. Went back on Tuesday 07/15/14 to get my deposit back cause i found a better Focus somewhere else (Capital Ford that is right across the street) Charles got an attitude with me right from the get go, and foster wasn't that great either, but that's to be expected from a bunch of third-rate salesmen that have no customer service experience. Foster didn't want to give me my receipt back but i demanded it back, he said i don't get one back, and i replied "I am not leaving until i have my receipt. Take it from me don't settle for the low value of this dump they call a dealership. My first impression of this dealer is that its very shady, none of the salesmen wanted to really deal with you unless you were buying one of their premium used cars. I:E: BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Audi... When you work in the customer service industry ( which I do, work for target) you want to engage with the guest not try to run them away from the lack of customer service. Ask them what they are looking to get, why are they buying etc... When a customer doesn't get a response they feel as if they are not welcome at the place of business. I mean think of it this way if they are not willing to approach you then how do you know that you can trust them? I will never trust someone who isn't willing to approach me if im buying a car. last but not least, never buy a car from this dealer!!!!!!

Loving my Honda CR-V

by from Cary, NC |

Walking in to this place, I knew that I was walking into a used car dealership. I was not looking for anything brand new, but I was looking for something that looks decent and that I could afford. I found just that thanks to Brandon and the lady that works there. They were a huge help in this process! I have to say I am very happy with the service all around and I love my Honda CR-V! I would say give them a chance. I had a good experience.

Unwilling to correct a mistake, no customer servic

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Had a pretty good experience the day of the purchase, in spite of the "dive" feel of the place, but Hanna Imports gave us two keys for our car, and one was the wrong key - an expensive smart-key, not a regular key, programmed and cut for another vehicle. After contacting them to explain what had happened and ask them to make it right, saying that there may have just been a mix-up, I never heard from them again. I have e-mailed several times, called, and physically mailed a letter to the manager, and three months later, have still received no acknowledgement. Two big problems here - I have to shell out $100 for a new key, and somebody out there in the area has a key to my car! I advise buyers to either go elsewhere where there is actual customer service provided, or request ALL keys and accessories for inspection before signing any paperwork, and test everything thoroughly. You won't get a second chance.