Beaverton Kia

Service 866-984-5070

We Love People

Service woes

by from Portland, OR |

Dropped my car off and after 4 days I heard nothing back or any updates. Called to gather info and received a update that it would take two more days. Two days passed and again no call from the service shop with an update. I called again to get a rude tech telling me they completed the first round of repairs and now there is more. Not to expect my car for atleast another 2 days. We are on day 5 of my car at the dealership and no call again. The man working on it explained to me how long it takes to order and get parts, a lot of down time just waiting for parts it seems. I figured a dealership could have most parts on hand or quickly. I am so let down... Missing work, dentist and doctor appointments for my children because I have no car. I will never return to this dealership in the future. They are losing money because my faulty KIA will need more work in the future I am sure.

Slow service

by from Beaverton |

Had my car serviced/repaired last month. Simply said- slow speed repairs and service the 2 times I have been in over the year.

Great service, helped me right away

by from Hillsboro, OR |

Cody, and Mr. Loper were both so helpful, both with giving me information about the Kia Soul works, and when I asked questions they didn't mind answering them for me. Congenialty is #1 at Beaverton Kia. I started looking for my car on the internet, and if I had known that everyone was so helpful at the showroom, I probably would have just gone in there instead of going on computer.They also worked with me on pricing and felt so good when I drove the car home. Thank you so much for being friendly, and those smiles didn't hurt either. See you soon.

Wes & Rita Duncan

by from Aloha, Or |

We came into Beaverton Kia looking for a new car. We met Adel and I must say he was extremely helpful, without being pushy, (which we greatly appreciated.) He was also very friendly and personable. We liked the friendly atmosphere of everyone there. Adel told us about all the features of the Optima EX, (which we were interested in.) Also Davyd, in finance, was very friendly and helpful. They checked around and found the car that we wanted, and within the week we drove out with our new car!! We would highly recommend Adel and Beaverton Kia!

Forget My Last post

by from Beaverton, OR |

The DEALERSHIP is amazing. Great staff and they go to extreme extents to get what you want. Davyd Loper and Eric Vanhuss as amazing! Just a few bumps along the road. But my anger took the best of me, please disregard my last review. If you go there to buy a car, ask for Eric and Davyd. They will take care of you ;) P.S. LOVE MY SOUL!

After 10 dealerships, this was the fit for me!

by from Portland, Oregon |

I have a very low threashold for the used car hoop jumping process. I knew what I could afford and what my criteria was for a car and I was given the respect I expected at Kia Beaverton, certified used cars. Rolo was my salesman. He wasnt there to talk me into something he was there to answer the questions I had and find the car that fit my needs. He was very professional and helpful. I would buy my next car there as well. As long as Rolo still works there.

Researched, Emailed, Test-Drove, Purchased, DONE.

by from Cornelius, OR |

I went the Internet Sales route - having 'built' my Kia Sorento on kia.com after having spent a week and a half or so researching vehicles and finally settling on the Sorento, for its look, features, mpg, 3rd row option and above all lower price than comparable CUVs. The purchase couldn't have been smoother. I thank Mike Todd for that. He'd only been in his new job role (Internet Sales) 3 days.. but it didn't seem like it. He made the sales experience comfortable and seamless from the very start. After submitting my inquiry through kia.com and selecting Beaverton Kia, Mike called within the hour, Asking how he could help. We lined up 2 test drives, one on Friday with the I4 AWD and the other on Saturday with the V6 AWD. The 6 didn't feel as sluggish as the 4, and I didn't notice any shakiness whatsoever on the 6 at the traffic lights. Plus - you can definitely feels the horses behind the pedal of the 6. Funny - I went in expecting to purchase a 4 with FWD and GDI, and left with a 6 with AWD ;). But I'm glad Mike talked me into it, for the reasons he laid out. I trusted Mike every step of the way, he respected the price targets I wanted, took note of the color preferences and features I was interested in and found exactly the car I was looking for in the 2012 series. He drove 3 hours from Beaverton to Puyallup WA in order to make the deal possible. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Thanks Mike for all that you did to complete the sale after having answered all my questions (via email/in person). I wish you the best.

CARS.COM LINK FOR LEXUS IS300

by from NEWPORT, OR |

CARS.COM LINKED ME TO BEAVERTON KIA IN SEARCH OF LEXUS IS300. ALL FINANCIAL DONE ONLINE, ONCE OUR SCHEDULES MESHED, WE ACTUALLY WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP APPROX. 150 MILES AWAY AND CLOSED THE DEAL. OVERALL, A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY. IN AND OUT IN JUST ABOUT 3 HOURS. WOULD GLADLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Love this place!!!

by from Portland, OR |

This was my first car buying experience, and it was not stressful or awful like I expected it to be at a typical car dealership. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, and always treated me with respect. Art is the one who sold me my car, and he was lots of fun- definitely not your typical high-pressure car salesman. He worked to get me what I needed at the best possible price. Shannon is the finance manager I dealt with, and he was great as well. I didn't even have my loan check finalized, and they said "no problem, bring it by when you get the chance." I drove the car home that day, after making my down payment. They really trust and value their customers, and their actions show this. I also love the family atmosphere of this place- they have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, a fun play room for kids, and the general manager's dog was walking around greeting people. I actually look forward to coming back here for service appointments and whatnot, which is not how I EVER thought I would feel about a car dealership. Their motto is "We Love People," and it really does show! I give Beaverton Kia my highest recommendation!

Low Pressure, great people

by from Portland,OR |

I went in to Beaverton Kia last week to look at the new 2012 Kia Soul!, they did not have any in stock, but they had a great selection of the new + models. the salesmen was very helpfull and explained the diffences between both the 2011's and the 12's as well as the differences between the + and ! models. I did not buy a car last week only because I decided to wait for an ! Soul. My salesman Zach will be calling me as soon as the 2012 Soul! arrives. I look forward to driving arround in my new Soul and have allready told sevral of my freinds about this great dealership.