Ken's Kars

840 N MAIN ST, Dayton, OH 45405

Used 877-894-4381 Used877-894-4381

Quality Cars for Over 65 years!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

100% Satisfaction !!! Customer Service Oriented, Flexible and willing to do the right thing. Very rarely do you find a "used" car dealership have respectable, high character professionals, but Ken's Kars far exceeded my expectations. Would buy every car from Ken's! Jeep is Great..thanks again Matt and Ken !

Awesome Customer Service

by from Medway Ohio |

We have shopped three or four other places before Ken's Cars. By far this is the best place to deal with, very nice. outgoing. They by far have the best team working employees ever. Great People!!!!! They had the vehicle we have been looking for.

Good Prices: Poor Salesman

by from Hillsboro, Ohio |

I purchased a car here for two reasons: it was a car I needed/wanted and because I had done plenty of research about the car and found that it was priced below average for it's condition. The salesmen were far from excellent when it came to respecting the customers because they were only focused on whether or not I was buying rather than answering questions about the car, which can also be added that they had poor knowledge on the inventory because one salesman told me (paraphrasing) that he didn't know much about cars under the hood. Once I had bought the car, I noticed when changing the oil that the oil had not been changed for a long period of time (was told it was just changed) and the brakes were worn down to almost nothing when I was told they were in excellent condition. These are only minor issues which I am not too concerned about as they are easily fixable-the problem is that the salesmen AND owner lied about the car to receive the money for the car. If you see an ideal car here and know that the pricing is fair, I'd say get it but if you have any questions about the lot, I would not recommend this place.

kens kars

by from Dayton ohio |

Great place to buy quality used cars I would recommend the dealer to anyone. The only down side is that you have to buy car fast because they sell fast. They have warranty on all cars but it's only 30 days. Reasonable payments every month for people who finance

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

The guys at Ken's made my first time automobile purchase very fast and easy. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Very long response time and very high priced

by from Lawrenceburg, IN |

It took a week for someone to get back to me and I think all the vehicles are high priced compared to other dealers. I was looking for a very specific vehicle and they had one but it was listed at the top of the price range for the mileage.

Dealership NEVER contacted me

by from Dayton, OH |

I sent this dealer an email and no one ever got back with me.