International Autos Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru, Volvo

Service 866-734-5735

Always Exceptional!

Great experience

by from Mackinaw I liinois |

Went car shopping and went to the Audi store, we were greeted by Manny ,and we had a lot of questions, (not to mention our grandchildren were with us)Manny listened to what we were looking for and we sat in all the models we were interested in. We had to set another time to drive them because we had a appointment and grandchildren with us. We came back the following weekend and drove the cars we wanted to, no pressure, no hassles, and a good price when compared to all the other Audi dealers. We got a fair price on our trade and the whole experience went fast and very well. Manny is still available after the sale to answer any questions that come up. I would tell anyone looking for a new Audi to see Oland Audi first. Liz the internet salesperson is also top notch and it was my contact with her that brought me to the store and the sales experience that will bring me back.

Worse customer service ever!!!!

by from Northbrook, IL |

I placed an order for a 2014 Range Rover Autobiography at this dealership 6 months ago. I was told my car is scheduled to arrive in May, I just spoke to the salesman Lew Russo and he said we don?t have any allocation and we don't know when your car will arrive. He could have called me a few months ago to let me know and I could have placed my order at a dealership that can actually get the car. NEVER AGAIN... Beware don?t go to this dealership as they will just waste your time. I'm also going to file a complaint with Land Rover USA and BBB about this behavior.

Purchase of 2014 Pre-Owned Forester

by from Chicago, Il |

This is probably the first and only car I will buy from his dealership. Although I got a fine deal, that?s was about all I got. I made a few what I considered reasonable requests after the deal was completed and before the car was delivered. I requested that: 1) A small scratch be buffed out, 2) A knick in the bumper be touched up, 3) A letter ?D? that had fallen off from the Subaru AWD logo be replaced, and 4)They give a copy of the Carfax report for my records. I kept getting a ?no? to each request. I strongly recommend that before making a deal with International Autos Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru, Volvo that you get everything you want in advance, IN WRITING, before you commit to a purchase.

Great experience for my first vehicle purchase

by from West Lafayette, Indiana |

I a new international student here and totally have no experience about the purchase process in US. They showed great dealership and were very patient and nice during the process, made my purchase quick and easy. I am very satisfied with my Infiniti FX35, and I would like to recommend this dealer to my friends!

Great Dealership! Great Salesperson!!

by from Chicago, IL |

It is worth going to a Subaru dealer 30+ miles to get a car at a lower cost than any dealer. This sale's person (Marty Lucas) was great. He gave me the best price that any dealer have given. He gave me a price that is worth it. At least there are a tons of options you can add and the unbeatable Subaru AWD & its Boxer engines at a low cost. I own a Toyota Rav4 base and the '14 Subaru Forester I purchased it is well equipped and costs so much less and safer than the Rav4. This was the best car buying experience that my family and I have ever had for the past 10 years. I would definitely recommend friends and relatives to visit here.

Strongly agree with first review!

by from South Suburbs, Chicago |

I went into this dealership looking to trade up. My Vehicle was two years old in excellent condition with low miles and Kelley blue book was quoting my vehicle worth higher than what I owed in trade in value. I asked to be fair and wanted what I owed on my vehicle. They came in $3200 lower and had no interest in negotiating whatsoever! They claim they are different than all the other dealerships, but in reality they want to gouge you and have no interest in selling you a car unless they are making an extreme profit. What is wrong with making a reasonable profit and keeping me as a customer for life? Especially a customer whom trades in every two years? If they would have offered me to split the difference on my trade, we would have closed the deal that day.

Great people, but they don't make buying easy

by from Chicago, IL |

Upon first interaction, I found the dealership very easy to work with. They conducted searches for what I wanted, even though it wasn't popular in terms of features. I really wanted to work with them to complete a deal, but when I named my price, the tone changed dramatically. I'm the type of person to do my homework before making a major purchase, so I'm not just going to pay sticker price (whether I can afford to or not). What surprised me was that this dealership didn't show interest when I confirmed that I was comparison-shopping. Best offer wins, right? I guess not. The salesperson was quick to dismiss any notion of trying another avenue to make a sale. That was disappointing. I guess I'll be taking my $60K in cash elsewhere. I expect salespersons to work hard for my business - by any means necessary. Why? Because I'll pay it back in spades through referrals and service visits. Oh well.

International Autos Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Subaru, Volvo responded to this review

September 1, 2012

Hi SportsBiz96, I want to apologize for any confusion regarding your shopping experience with our dealership. We typically strive to provide each customer with exceptional service and we are sorry we did not meet ours/your expectations. We would appreciate another opportunity to correct this matter and I want to encourage you to call me at (708)342-0400 x 113. Your business means a lot to us and hopefully we can make you a happy customer for life! Thanks Joe Hill Internet Manager

Subaru Impreza

by from Indiana |

I just bought a Subaru Impreza from International Autos. I had a great experience with the salesperson (Mr. John Kazminski) and everybody else around there. It is a great place to buy a car from: very professional and friendly people, nice facilities, and good deals. I highly recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a good car.

buying car

by from mequon wi |

GOOD PLACE TO BUY A CAR I TRAVEL 115 MILES TO GET A GREAT DEAL

Good experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall, I had a good experience with the International Group. I would buy another car from them.