Auto Liberty of Arlington

2505 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 877-453-7300 Used877-453-7300

At Auto Liberty of Arlington, we provide you affordable prices, no gimmick and no hassle deals.

very professional great sales person rafael pagan

by from Washington DC |

made the experience easy and painless , very professional will send everyone I know to Auto liberty of Arlington.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I bought my car from Auto Liberty in February of this year. The process was smooth and easy. Unfortunately, due to moving we lost the title and had to request a new one. I called them a couple times over the span of 3 weeks to even get the new request for the title made. After a month and a half I received it (I understand it takes some time to receive a new title). When I did, it was not filled out adequately. We also had made some other agreements that were not represented in the paperwork. I called both the General Manager and the Salesman to rectify the situation. Both conversations were very unpleasant. The general manager said he "had other things to do" and hung up on me. I love the great deals Auto Liberty has and Zach (another salesman) apologized and was very helpful in partially rectifying the situation, but unfortunately they won't be getting my future business or recommendations again due to their extremely poor customer service.

Professionalism

by from Virginia |

I bought a 2013 mustang earlier is year my salesperson was rafael, He is very professional and friendly i will recommend this dealer to friends and family. Overall i am very happy to do business with these guys

Great Service, "FIVE STAR PLACE"

by from Bryant Road,Maryland |

My wife and I brought a 2012 Chrysler 300. My salesman was Mike. Mike was the most pleasant salesman I have ever worked with. I will recommend Auto Liberty to my Friends and Family.

Great experience

by from Maryland |

I bought a vehicle in October. I worked with Ken and had a great experience. He listened to my needs and wants and made it happen. Stayed late waiting on me due to commute and traffic, communicated via email, text, and phone which made him always available. There was a minor issue with the vehicle and it needed a small part, they happily figured it out and ensured it was fixed. There was a cosmetic but necessary clip needing replaced and he nailed it to my house. He Assisted in walking me through the MD/VA car buying process with inspections. I Received tags and title 6-8 weeks later however he correcred this by renewing temp tags. Overall a great experience and I would do business there again.

Fast , easy and no pressure

by from Fairfax |

My wife and I are extremely happy with our Dodge Grand Caravan. The process was very easy and fast. They got us a loan from State Farm Bank with great rates and payments. I recommend everyone looking for a car to try this dealer out. Rafael (our salesperson ) was very courteous and friendly.

great Experience

by from Gaithersburg MD |

My husband and I bought a 2010 BMW X3 few weeks ago. Rafael was our sales guy and he was friendly with us right away and allowed us some space to look around. Once we started having questions he was right there to answer them for us. After we had the car all picked out we were off to finance where M.J was there to get us through the tedious task of signing your life away.....He explained everything in detail and allowed us to ask questions when need be. This is our first experience with Auto Liberty and it was a great one. We will definitely recommend Rafael and this dealership to our friends and family!!

Lancer ES

by from Washington, D.C. |

I had the luxury of purchasing a 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer from Mike Brown. When searching for this particular vehicle I had one specific request that it must be a manual transition. Admittedly, this is a difficult request to meet for used vehicles as manuals are a dying breed. Mr. Brown was able to pinpoint my desire and located a vehicle that met my desire within 15 minutes of arriving at the dealership. Not only that but the vehicle had astonishing low mileage for an amazing price. What makes Mr. Brown spectacular was that I was unable to secure tags within 30 days. He went above and beyond and secured me another set of temporary tags un-tell I was able to secure a proper inspection. My desire is to inform potential buyers that if you do business with Mr. Brown you will not be disappointed.

Easy Car Buying Experience!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I purchased a '11 Chevy Impala February 2015 and Rafael Pagan, our sales consultant made that possible. He answered all questions we had, was very informative, and touched base with us throughout the entire buying process. Not only was he able to get us in a car, but the monthly payment was lower than we were originally looking for. My credit score was low and I was still able to drive way with a great car, at a price, and with a great monthly payment that I'm satisfied with. No pressure or hassle at Auto Liberty of Arlington. I will be purchasing the next car there.

best deal ever

by from alexandria,va |

I had a repo about 6 months ago, I called and talked to Big Mike, he ask me about the repo and how long I had been at my job, and how much I make, He asked me what type of a car I wanted, He told me to do an application, which I did, Big Mike called me and told me I was approved, which I didn't believe, so I went there with 1000 dollar and all paper work, once I got there he showed me couple of cars and by the time I came back from the test drive the finance manager had me waiting but once I went in his office the paper work was done and we drove the car home. thanks autoliberty you guys are the best. Mikey I will always send you my people, you are great.