Auto Liberty of Arlington

2505 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 877-453-7300

At Auto Liberty of Arlington, we provide you affordable prices, no gimmick and no hassle deals.

Wonderful & Helpful Sales Representative!

by from Arlington, VA |

Although I did not end up purchasing the vehicle, Rafael Pagan, our sales consultant, was incredibly helpful! I would certainly recommend him for customer service and dedication to helping you find exactly what you are looking for!

I'm very happy with autoliberty of arlington

by from springfield va |

I had gone to couple of dealers in Maryland and also in Virginia, each one of them was asking for more money as a down payment, I was told about auto liberty from a coworker, I called I talked to Big Mike, I told him how much I had for down payment, and the type of car that I wanted, he told me to go to there web and pick three cars from, which I did. All I wanted was a 4 door automatic car so that I could have ride for myself, and my child. I bought a Lincoln MKZ the car has everything that I want and best of all I love my car payment, as a happy customer I will tell everyone how nice autoliberty is and how good Mike took care of me with my car purchase. Mike is my salesman is a very great at taking care of his customers.

Polite & Helpful

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently bought a new car here and I absolutely love this dealership. They are great they helped me out with everything from A to Z. I worked with KK and Peter. They both are great salesperson and finance manager. If you want to buy a car from an honest straight forward sales person ask for KK . He is new but very helpful. I bought a 2006 Chrysler 300c and it?s great. I think I got great deal from this dealer comparing to other dealers were offering me for the same car

Easy Deal

by from Washington DC |

I buy a vehicle every three or four years so I know a lot about dealing with dealerships. This was one of the best I ever have had.

great service

by from Washington D.C |

Mike and the rest of the auto liberty family went above and beyond to make sure that I walked away satisfied with my purchase!! I will definitely make sure I purchase all of my vehicles from auto liberty!

great car and solid service

by from fairfax va |

This is a small but still quality dealership . I worked with Ken he was very amenable to my needs and didn't really try to sell me anything. He simply a lower me to pick from the cars on the lot and on the website that I liked. I will say that as a person. Without a great credit history I wasn't the easiest person to finance and had been rejected by numerous other dealerships . Either rejected or slapped with insane down payment and monthly payment needs . The finance manager at auto liberty was able to find a company to finance me all whole working within my somewhat restrictive needs . I know own a quality car with zero issues

SEE MIKE BROWN

by from GAINESVILLE,VA |

please go see mike brown the greatest salesperson ever very funny car

Nice Job Mikie

by from Washington DC |

I just purchased a 2012 Mitsubishi Galant from Auto Liberty of Arlington. I want to express my highest praises to Mr. Mike Brown for being an excellent front man for your dealership. Mr. Brown was very professional and competent. His enthusiasm about providing a quality car for his customers was evident when he said hello. He was absolutely willing to work with you rather he thought you were ready to purchase that day or not. I felt very comfortable that Mr. Brown would not compromise his or the dealership's integrity. He builds an environment of trust. Mr. Brown is a valued salesman and should be recognized for his talents. Thanks for the good

Great experience

by from baltimore, md |

I must say that i had an awesome experience at auto liberty. Any issues with the vehicle were taken care of just as they said they would and they do their best to work with you and you schedule. They are people of their word and as a man, I respect that quality to the utmost. If you're looking for a good deal an even better transaction I recommend this place. Ask for Mike, he is a good man.

Excellent Salesman and Customer Service

by from Hagerstown, MD |

My car salesman was Mike. He was very professional and customer oriented. He gave me a great deal and has gained a customer for life. They have a great selection of automobiles at great prices. If you are in need of a new car, I highly recommend Auto Liberty of Arlington and be sure to ask for Mike. He is the best!

Mike The Dealer

by from Arlington. VA |

The service is great!. The dealer worked with me and got me a car in the same day. Everything i needed help with, he came through with a solution. He even helped my friends get their dream car as well. I totally recommend this dealership and if you come be sure to ask for Mike and i assure that every need you need will be met. 1000 Stars!.