Auto Liberty of Arlington

2505 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 877-453-7300

At Auto Liberty of Arlington, we provide you affordable prices, no gimmick and no hassle deals.

Great Service!!!

by from Reston, VA |

Great & Friendly staff, special shouts to my saleman Rafael who not only had my car prepped and ready in record time. He went as far as offering to pick my up from the train station. The car handles like a DREAM!

excellent service !!!

by from Woodbridge, Va |

every one at this auto dealer ship is awesome !! special thanks to RAFAEL !! you are the man!! they (auto liberty of Arlington ) have helped me to get what I really wanted ( unlike the big dealers ) if any one needs a car I recommend you come and see these guys first, before making a mistake of going to the big dealer. you will drive away happy. two thumbs up !!!

I love them!!!!

by from Maryland |

OK so I love this place . Raphael was the best . For this being my first time leasing a car they did not disappoint. They get you in and out and make sure you walk away with a smile on your face.

Sales Rep , Rafael Pagan from Auto Liberty

by from Arlington VA |

Im the responsable sales person for the review below unfortunately most of happy customers dont do reviews , let me explain my self I offer this person to repair the car for him witch he agree on but he was in such a hurry to get the car back that he took matters into his own hands and said he had a repair shop that will fix the car for him so I said ok perfect where do you want me to tow the car , he sent me an address and so i deliver the car there after that i never heard from him , just remember my people cars are machines wich brake down Im more than happy to help you as long as you keep your cool and be patience with me remember you are not the only customer I deal with but bealive me ill do anything possible to keep my customers happy

amazing customer service, great people

by from Lorton, VA |

Highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Rafael is one of the sales person there and he made everything very easy. Answered all and any questions i had. It was my first time financing a car and he explained the whole process. Customer is first.

Do not do business with these guys

by from Arlington va |

Another horror story of bad used car dealers. Do not believe in any of the good reviews they are plants The car I got had $3000 worth of motor work needed and broke down on first use. Brought it back and Rafael said he would fix and did not they sell you a warranty program to fix the car yet no repair shop will use them. This is part of the scam. They sign you up with a car loan of over 20% which they blow by you. These guys are not honorable and you get stuck with a piece of junk and owing thousands. The car can not pass inspection but they said it did ??? This is a true story and stay away from this dealer.

got me a great deal and a great car

by from farmville,va |

I bought me a hummer came out from 5 hours away, car was great no problems, I needed financing they took care of me without a cosiger, now my best friend is trying to buy this BMW. I had no problem with this place and I would tell everyone how good I was taken care of.

Worst dealership, poor customer service, car issue

by from Arlington, Va |

This has to be one of the worst dealerships I have dealt with, they will say they will take care of car issues before and after your purchase, and they don't stand by their word. I've had many problems with the car I purchased. Poor customer service! And all they do is talk far aged, don't buy a car from here! You will have nothing but problems.

Great deal

by from silver spring MD |

I was recommended by a friend who was very happy with these people, So I called them and made an appointment to see a 2008 Dodge Charger with Lemetrius. once I had arrived he made me fill an application and then we went on test drive, I love this car cause it has been my dream car for ever, by the time we had came back from test drive I went to finance office and he got me approved but my rates is high.he said this is the best he could do. I had been driving this car for 2 month and love it. I just send my coworker there to buy a car but they wanted more down payment from her, she is going to save more money before going back.

Nice people

by from Silver Spring MD |

I bought a 2006 Chrysler 300 from Auto Liberty of Arlington on December 22nd 2012, I'm quite happy with them, I do not know what these other people are talking about, I'm confused , but overall I'm happy. I even referred my friend to buy a car from them also. He is happy too.