Hiley Mazda VW Audi

Service 866-495-8745

Family owned and operated for over 20 years

Awesome Experience!!

by from Guntersville, AL |

Awesome Experience!!! I recently purchased a 2012 Volkswagen Beetle from Hiley which I am in LOVE with! I found it while searching on Autotrader, so I called the dealership first thing the next morning and was luckily transferred to Brett Wickizer. Brett was Fantastic! He patiently answered all of my questions while on the phone and said that they would be there until 8pm that night if I wanted to come look at the car. He kept me informed all day, sending me text messages since I was at work, and had worked out my trade in before I even got there. He was all smiles when I met him, an awesome personality. He took me for a test drive and then stayed until 9:30pm waiting for me to get my financing worked out. Even though it was super late he still took the time to show me how everything worked in the car, paired my phone, and even helped me empty out my old car! He was truly a pleasure to do business with. Could not have asked for a better experience or salesman. Highly recommend!

July 17, 2014

Thank you Carolyn for letting us know how well your car buying experience went with Brett here at Hiley Mazda VW Audi of Huntsville. I'm glad to see Brett went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and made sure you were familiar with all the bells and whistles. Congratulations on your new Beetle and if you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you!

I love my new Jetta

by from Huntsville, AL |

I would like to thank Charlie Johnson for his help in picking out the perfect Jetta, I love it. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a new volkswagen.

May 4, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Debbie! Hope you're enjoying your Jetta!

My recent purchase!

by from Scottsboro, AL |

Tairon Payne is an awesome sales person! He was knowledgeable, efficient, and very courteous! This was my first purchase here but will definitely not be my last. I would highly recommend talking to Tairon for your next vehicle purchase!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the feedback Kristal!

Hiley Mazda Good Sale

by from Huntsville, AL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 from this dealership. Salesman Keith Robinett spent a good bit of time working with me to get the deal to go through with my two trade-in vehicles. While I was disappointed that I did not get the trade-in value I had hoped for, I am pleased with the vehicle I have now. If I had a complaint it would be the overall back-and-forth "Kabuki" dance with the sales manager that seems a staple with car dealerships over the years. I would think we would be past that in 2015. I do not blame Mr. Robinett for this as he worked hard and was willing to do what it takes via the test drive, checkout, features, etc. We all work within the system we have.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your new CX-5!

Exceptional service

by from Huntsville, AL |

I took my Touraeg in to have a repair and ended up trading it in for a Jetta. I had been looking to trade my car but hadn't found the perfect fit yet. While I was at the dealership dropping my Touraeg off, I decided to look around at what VW had. Long story short, Tairon helped me that night find the perfect car for my needs. Tairon guaranteed that my trade in process was so great in all aspects. He has great qualities that make this process easy instead of stressful with his promptness, vast knowledge of the cars and friendly/energetic personality. He provided me with a sense of security knowing that he had my best interest at heart. This was the best car purchasing experience my family and I have every experienced. The customer service that Hiley provided was exceptional in all regards. I am grateful for the time the whole VW team spent getting me in my new car.

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Hilary! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Mike Reed at Hiley Mazda VW Audi is the BEST!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Mike Reed is an awesome salesman. He has in depth knowledge of his product and is able to answer any questions one may have regarding the performance, specs and quality of an Audi. Mr. Reed sold me my first BMW and I was extremely happy with his service. It is because of that service that I went to Audi. I have no problem purchasing any car from him because I know he will work hard to get me the best deal for what I need. I appreciate Mr. Reed and his hard work with assisting me in making the choice to purchase my new car! I will definitely send anyone who is seeking to purchase an Audi to Mr. Reed.

March 16, 2015

Thanks Robyn! Enjoy your Audi!

Great serivce and Company

by from Huntsville, AL |

During my visit to Hiley Mazda the staff was great and gave me there attention at all times. I appreciate that they worked with me to help me get the car that I wanted (Mazda Mazda6 Sport) . Keith was very informative and patient. He is a great sales person and has a servants heart. Also Blake in Financing was great explaining all the contracts and warranties detail for detail. ALL IN ALL THIS WAS A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU HILEY MAZDA

February 23, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Jesse, we are so happy you had such a great experience with our Hiley team! Enjoy your new Mazda :)

Great Car Purchase Experience

by from Madison, AL |

We purchased a used car and found what we were looking for at the price we wanted to pay. Our salesman assessed our needs and wants quickly, and provided the information we needed without the pressure to make a quick deal. After a couple test rides and a night to weigh our options, the negotiation with the sales team was fair and professional, and the finance process was smooth and efficient. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

February 19, 2015

Thanks, that's so great to hear you had an awesome experience with our Hiley team! Enjoy your vehicle!

great servicegreat service

by from decatur, al |

Great sales Guy. His name was Tiaron. He did all he could do to make sure you got the payment plan you desired.

January 28, 2015

Thanks Stacy!

purchasing my first car

by from cullman alabama |

on friday, january, 16, 2015, i took my 2010 volkswagon jetta into hiley volkswagon of huntsville alabama in for repairs. after receiving the news of the issues of my car, i was approached by a salesman named Ty hicks, who was passionate about selling me a 2014 brand spanking new jetta and the safety of my children. im so glad he helped me purchase my new car. i love it. thanks Ty. if u want awesome, professional service, go by and ask for ty hicks.

January 19, 2015

Thanks Kourtney! We are so glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with your sales or service needs. Enjoy your new Jetta!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Huntsville, AL |

One of the most pleasurable auto purchases I have made. Mike Reed made sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed satisfactorily and in short order. There was no hardline approach to move our decision to purchase but rather a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We enjoyed our buying experience here and are looking forward to the new facility opening and will certainly use these folks for service and purchases in the future.

December 29, 2014

Thanks, that's great to hear! Enjoy your new vehicle!