Hiley Mazda VW Audi

Service 866-495-8745

Family owned and operated for over 20 years

Awesome Experience!!

by from Guntersville, AL |

Awesome Experience!!! I recently purchased a 2012 Volkswagen Beetle from Hiley which I am in LOVE with! I found it while searching on Autotrader, so I called the dealership first thing the next morning and was luckily transferred to Brett Wickizer. Brett was Fantastic! He patiently answered all of my questions while on the phone and said that they would be there until 8pm that night if I wanted to come look at the car. He kept me informed all day, sending me text messages since I was at work, and had worked out my trade in before I even got there. He was all smiles when I met him, an awesome personality. He took me for a test drive and then stayed until 9:30pm waiting for me to get my financing worked out. Even though it was super late he still took the time to show me how everything worked in the car, paired my phone, and even helped me empty out my old car! He was truly a pleasure to do business with. Could not have asked for a better experience or salesman. Highly recommend!

July 17, 2014

Thank you Carolyn for letting us know how well your car buying experience went with Brett here at Hiley Mazda VW Audi of Huntsville. I'm glad to see Brett went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and made sure you were familiar with all the bells and whistles. Congratulations on your new Beetle and if you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you!

Awesome

by from Huntsville, AL |

Had a great experience thanks to Tairon and got a great 2014 Jetta. He helped me get the best car for my money. Would recommend Hiley and Tairon to anyone.

First Car

by from Huntsville, AL |

Tairon was the most helpful salesman I've worked with in my month long car search. He went out of his way to get me a price I could afford, made sure it was the car I absolutely wanted, and did everything he could to ensure I had the best first car buying experience. I will definitely recommend him to my friends that are also looking for cars. 10/10 experience. Thanks again!

July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Katie! We appreciate your business and are honored to assist you with your first car! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Madison, AL |

Fantastic Experience! This was my first car purchase. I had no clue as to what I was doing, but Ernie helped me every step of the way! I had looked online and found the car that I was interested in. He stood by the marked down price I had found online, and then even helped me with financing! It was a miracle, being a first car purchase, that they were able to help me sign for it myself, without having to co-sign, and with a decent interest rate too! I have loved my car since the day I got it, and I have gotten so many compliments about how it looks brand new and even had the new car smell, even though it is a 2009 model. If I ever need another car from this dealership, Ernie will be the FIRST person I will look for!

July 20, 2014

Thank you John for letting us know how well your experience was with us and congratulations on your first car that is all yours! We are glad to help and if you need anything in the future we are only a phone call away.

Go See Mike Reed

by from Huntsville, al |

-Unparalleled expertise and congeniality- I've bought many cars in my time, but none of those experiences were as simple, enjoyable, or as agreeable as this one. Mr. Reed went the extra mile as he contacted the previous owner of the vehicle I was purchasing to recover some factory equipment, had some buffing done to the car, and made arrangements to have a minor crack in the windshield filled. Throughout the process Mr. Reed remained upbeat, accommodating, and available via personal phone. I am still in touch with him well after the sale and would recommend both he and this dealership to any of my friends or family members in the market.

July 18, 2014

This is what I love to hear! Above and beyond customer service is what you can expect so please don't hesitate to come see us for any of your automotive needs.

Very nice experience!!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Joel Wickizer made this buying experience very easy and even fun! Joel worked with us on-line and over the phone to make all of the details convenient and quick! He was very courteous, professional, and organized. He took care to make sure we got what we wanted. This was the BEST automobile buying experience I've ever had!!

July 20, 2014

Thank you again for your business Mr. & Mrs. Conlon! I'm glad to hear your experience with Joel was actually fun! We will be here should you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Passat!

Very Good Experience at Hiley Audi

by from Nashville, TN |

I have a very good experience at Hiley Audi. I ended up getting a great deal on a Used 2013 A4. Joel was very easy to work with, and made the process enjoyable. The dealership also was able to accommodate me living over 2 hours away. I called the dealership, and spoke with Joel, he was able to collect a deposit and hold the car I had found on the website until I could finish my financing and make it down to the dealership. Overall, I am very satisfied with Joel and Blake. Thanks for all of your help!

July 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your business Mr. Wright and I know you'll be enjoying your Audi A4! Beautiful car! Even though we might be a small trip away, we'll be here for you if you need anything so please don't hesitate to ask.

Above and Beyond

by from Huntsville, AL |

Mike is by far the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He went above and beyond my expectations during the car buying process. The customer service I received at this dealership, especially from Mike, has been superb. My plan for many years had been to purchase a BMW at this point in my life. However, after driving the Audis and comparing them with the BMWs, I quickly changed my mind. Not only was I sold after driving the Audi TT, the approach and assistance I received here was exceedingly better than anywhere else I had visited. Mike has been great to work with and he continues to follow up with me regarding any questions, etc. that I may have about my new car. No one else has ever provided that level of service to me after making a purchase. Mike was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in and handled the approach with the upmost professionalism and courtesy. I never felt I was being pressured into buying anything. I would definitely recommend this dealership (and MIKE) to others in the market for a new car. I have had many coworkers, friends and family question me about my purchase at the Hiley dealership. I highly recommended not only a look at the Audi vehicles but to visit the dealership and talk to Mike as a result of my positive buying experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Thanks Mike!

July 20, 2014

Ginger, I am so glad you had such a great experience with Mike Reed here at Audi Huntsville. I truly appreciate your detailed review that just goes to show if you haven't driven an Audi...you don't know what you're missing. Congratulations on your new Audi TT! I bet you're having plenty of fun driving it!

My Beetle Purchase

by from Huntsville |

Very positive experience from the minute I stepped in the door. No pressure. No gimmicks. Just extremely knowledgeable, attentive sales staff at my service, with patience to boot. Loving my beetle!

Great Experience

by from Jasper, Al |

Great Experience I had a great experience at Hiley Volkswagen. I spoke with Courtney Brown over the phone about purchasing a Jetta. Courtney sent me all the information through Email that led me to the decision to drive to Hunstville and purchase a 2014 Jetta SE. Courtney had the car ready when we arrived and we left with a Jetta an hour later.

10/10 would recommend

by from Huntsville, AL |

I bought my first car from them in December 2010 and just bought another car from them recently (June 2014). Both experiences were phenomenal. David McRae was very knowledgeable about the cars he showed us and he didn't try to pressure us into making a purchase. When we finally did decide to purchase from Hiley, David went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the purchase. Blake (who was actually the salesman when I bought my first car in 2010) made the financing part quick and painless. I'll definately be coming back in the future.