Hiley Mazda VW Audi

Service 866-495-8745

Family owned and operated for over 20 years

Awesome Experience!!

by from Guntersville, AL |

Awesome Experience!!! I recently purchased a 2012 Volkswagen Beetle from Hiley which I am in LOVE with! I found it while searching on Autotrader, so I called the dealership first thing the next morning and was luckily transferred to Brett Wickizer. Brett was Fantastic! He patiently answered all of my questions while on the phone and said that they would be there until 8pm that night if I wanted to come look at the car. He kept me informed all day, sending me text messages since I was at work, and had worked out my trade in before I even got there. He was all smiles when I met him, an awesome personality. He took me for a test drive and then stayed until 9:30pm waiting for me to get my financing worked out. Even though it was super late he still took the time to show me how everything worked in the car, paired my phone, and even helped me empty out my old car! He was truly a pleasure to do business with. Could not have asked for a better experience or salesman. Highly recommend!

July 17, 2014

Thank you Carolyn for letting us know how well your car buying experience went with Brett here at Hiley Mazda VW Audi of Huntsville. I'm glad to see Brett went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and made sure you were familiar with all the bells and whistles. Congratulations on your new Beetle and if you need anything in the future, we'll be there for you!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Huntsville, AL |

One of the most pleasurable auto purchases I have made. Mike Reed made sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed satisfactorily and in short order. There was no hardline approach to move our decision to purchase but rather a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We enjoyed our buying experience here and are looking forward to the new facility opening and will certainly use these folks for service and purchases in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Huntsville, AL |

Mike Reed took the time to take us on a couple of test drives and tell us about Audi products. We were on the fence on what to purchase to replace our 2001 BMW 330i and after the test drives and talking with Mike we settled on a Q5. Mike is extremely knowledgeable about the Audi family and gave us a great deal. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends! Our whole care buying experience was awesome!

December 23, 2014

Thanks! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Audi of Huntsville rose to the challenge

by from San Antonio TX |

I had just purchased a CPO Audi A6 Avant from an authorized Audi dealership in another city, and enroute to my intermediate destination, Huntsville Alabama, I became aware of some serious shortcomings with the car, issues that I felt would jeopardize my trip to my final destination, San Antonio Texas. Rather than returning to the dealership from whom I purchased the car, I elected to drive it, unannounced, to Audi of Huntsville to address these issues. This is not a large dealership, and they had no spare slots on their schedule to attend to my car. But their size is belied by the professionalism and concern exhibited by the service advisor who greeted me. Jeff McElwain recognized my frustration and sense of urgency and, coordinating with the other Audi dealership, immediately set to making matters right. Moreover, he managed to find a complimentary Audi loaner for me to drive overnight while they attended to my vehicle at absolutely no cost to me. The following day, with all issues corrected and a clean bill of health, I departed the dealership with the confidence that the remainder of my trip would be uneventful and pleasant, and so it was. Jeff's professionalism and concern reaffirmed my loyalty to the Audi brand, and if he is a reflection of the professionalism and customer service orientation of the entire dealership, I would have no hesitation at all to put my Audi in their care at any time, nor would I hesitate to make a purchase from them. This dealership will treat the customer right.

December 23, 2014

That's great to hear Mr. Kinslow, thanks!

Excellent service and a perfect car

by from Huntsville, AL |

I had planned to buy a new car after the first of the year, but my husband suggested we stop by to test drive a Jetta TDI and get more information on them. We were met by Tairon who was very friendly without being pushy. He took us out on a test drive and gave us a lot of good information about the diesel engine and what the benefits would be for me (I drive A LOT). He was very knowledgeable and really put my mind at ease about switching from a gas engine to diesel. He also impressed my husband, an engineer, with the information. Then he found a Jetta that fit my needs perfectly, was my favorite color (blue!), and was within my price range - even with my dog of a trade-in. He set up a deal for us on the car that was so good, we couldn't walk away! Tairon took us around and showed me where to go when I come in for oil changes and introduced me to Marty and Ian over in Service. That was a very nice touch. Mr. Wallace handled the financing matters, and he was also very friendly and took care of things in a very timely manner. I have never been so pleased with the level of service at a car dealership and I plan to recommend Hiley VW and their staff to anyone who will listen to me.

December 11, 2014

Thanks!! We are happy to hear Tairon and our Hiley team made your car buying experience a great one. Enjoy your new Jetta!

mr Chris H

by from Huntsville Al |

My family is fast moving from BMW to Audi, we now have 3 in the family. We are moving because the cars performance, and the service is head and shoulders above BMW, in my view. Joel makes the whole buying and trading experience incredibly smooth. Blake also assisted and got me though the paperwork in 15 minutes. I give Joel 5 stars and ten out of ten. Chris H

December 6, 2014

Thanks Chris! We appreciate your feedback and we're happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with our Hiley team. Enjoy your new Audi!

I got the exact car I wanted

by from Decatur, AL |

Purchasing my Tornado Red VW Beetle was an enjoyable experience. Tairon Payne worked hard to find the exact car I wanted and he did it!

November 25, 2014

Thanks Becky! We are glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with your sales or service needs. Enjoy your VW Beetle!

Another great experience with the Hiley team

by from Huntsville, AL |

This was my 3rd visit to the Hiley Mazda/Audi/VW facility, and as always I requested Tairon Payne to assist me with finding the right car for my son. We opted for a 2009 Audi A4, and following a pressure-free test drive, the staff managed to find my son (21 years old, active duty Marine) 3% financing. This was yet another excellent experience with Tairon and the rest of the knowledgeable and courteous staff. They make car buying a rewarding experience, not a hassle.

Great Visit!

by from Hartselle, Al |

Mike was amazing! After I had a bad experience with a car he help me with my trade and got me into a much better car. Thanks Mike Ill see you again.

Great customers service

by from Meridianville, AL |

Mike Reed is awesome great personality Knowledgeable about his products great doing business with you Mike. I would definitely recommend to anyone in search for the best deal for the best car

Unexpected Purchase

by from Huntsville, AL |

My wife and I went in to test drive a VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI to determine our interest. The experience that we had with Mike Reed and Joel Wickizer had us talking purchase rather quickly. Joel did an excellent job explaining the vehicle and how it compared to other models that we were considering. We had not planned on making a purchase at that time but Joel investigated the options for trading our vehicle and worked with us on a deal that we weren't expecting to work at that time since it was near closing time when we arrived. The staff that worked with us, including Blake in financing, were very friendly and did not appear to be in a rush to get the deal done and put no pressure on us to make an immediate decision. I will definitely use Hiley and work with these guys with vehicle purchase needs in the future. Thanks for a very positive experience.