665 65th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220

Service 866-652-7741

We're Worth The Trip!

Number 1 out of 4 dealers

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The sales people were morn then courteous.I was given the best price out of four dealers. All their promises were kept and we were treated very professionally, before and after the sale. They took their time after the sale to familiarize ws with the car.

Great Job Audi!!!!! :)

by from New York, NY |

The Sales team from start to finish was great!!!! the used car manager was great and very knowledgeable, he took his time with explaining everything to me being that i was a first time used car buyer, all of my expectations were met and all of their promises were kept I will be recommending your pre owned sales team to family......Great Job Audi Brooklyn :)

Audi Brooklyn responded to this review

June 23, 2014

Hello Ashley, I'm glad that I was able to assist you with what you were looking for in a vehicle. Please remember that I can be reached at (877) 819-7507, if you should ever require assistance with a vehicle question. JP Mack

by from New York, NY |

Great guy, easy to talk to. Doesnt play any games and is very down to earth. I've been to other dealers and they're like snakes but JP is cool. You'll like him and I wouldnt go out of my way to write a review for just anybody.

Audi Brooklyn responded to this review

June 23, 2014

Hello Louie, Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation. Please remember to contact me at (877) 819-7507, if you should ever need help answering a question about your vehicle. JP Mack

professional dealership start to finish

by from rego park, ny |

truly professional dealership with skilled employees to guide you exactly with the service and repairs for you car. unlike other dealership which actually told me to replace my engine and when the car was brought to audi of brooklyn they got it repaired without replacing the engine and by the fraction of the cost of replacing an engine. audi of brooklyn is a great place to service your car and if any repairs needed they find out the direct problem rather than the trial and error method used by other dealerships. hope this review helps in more people choosing audi of brooklyn. Last a big thank you to david and all the technicians who did a great job regarding my car audi a4.

Bad expirence

by from Staten island. NYb |

After having a 2013 A 6 totaled only 2 months into the lease were told a repeat lease with same payments was impossible . Also we were told how much Brooklyn Audi would have lost on a repeat lease not taking how much loss & pain we went through . So they lost 6 time lease& buyers to BMW who gave as strangers a deal we could not refuse. Thank you for the competition . Anthony Amabile

Great dealership. No games. Good people

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Bought a used car from these guys. Ozzie Cruz was a very good dealer to work with and took care of us beginning to end and even went out of his way to help. ROCK ON!

Overall experience was very positive.

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Very positive experience. Good price and value. Car as described. Bought sight unseen and not disappointed. Good communications throughout the buying process. Would buy from again!

Playing games

by from Philadelphia, PA |

These guys are too busy playing games with pricing to sell cars. I went to test drive a car a few months ago. The car wasn't, detailed, barely had any gas in it and the low tire pressure gauge was on. Then they tried to tell me another offer was made on the car and their price was firm. I told them to go ahead and sell it to someone else. Then the sales guys called me a few days later and said he wanted to talk about the car. Gimmie a break!!