Open Road Volkswagen Staten Island

(4.4) 5.0 25 Reviews

1632 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10305

Ben brooklyn

by from Brooklyn, ny |

I went in to get info for a new vw, test drive and price it out. My sales rep, Rodney was very informative and professional. Most importantly he was honest and courteous. I would definitely recommend.

Easy, hassle-free

by from Stten Island, NY |

The salesperson, Al, listened to what I wanted in the car without pushing me to upgrade.The whole leasing experience was accomplished easily, with the staff making necessary phonecalls to my insurance company and taking care of the transfer of license plates, registration and inspection.

the best of service is volkswagon service dept

by from staten island |

hi the service dept is the best , they staff from eric to chris are the best always giving they full attention and always there when i need them for my car i have a vw 2014 jetta the best car also , all i can say is this service dept is the best thank you for all your help when my car needs service maria g

Great service

by from Staten Island |

I recently had a problem with dashboard lights and stopped by Open Road V.W. of Staten Island. I was immediately given prompt attention from Lydia who was courteous and made me feel like an appreciated customer. She reminded me I was due an oil change and she also saw that my car was due for inspection. She told me when the car would be ready and indeed was spot on as it was ready when I came back from a walk.I,ve dealt with V.W. service before and with Lydia and have always had a good experience. Lydia is top notch ,Service is excellent and both certainly have made an influence on my decision to lease another Passat when the present lease expires.

Repeat buyers at Open Road

by from Staten Island, NY |

5 star experience, all thanks to our salesman David. I purchased a 2014 Jetta recently and the car runs beautifully. We are repeat buyers and David is more than patient with us, not to mention that his professionalism is superior and we couldn't be anymore appreciative for that. I would recommend Open Road and David to everyone.

Amazing sales reps.

by from Staten Island , NY |

I would like to say I have had the privilege and honor to be a customer of Dave Lamonica and Jayson revere for a few years now. Not only Dave is not only a gentleman, but Jayson are both courteous as well. They both have never made me feel pressured me or uncomfortable with any deals they have offered. There are not enough words that I can express how both of their professionalism they given to me over the years. I am currently on my 2nd Volkswagen with Open road Volkswagon and looking Into going on my 3rd vehicle with both of them. If I could give both of them 10 stars I would. I would be happy to recommend anyone to stop in and talk to Dave Lamonica & Jayson Revere.

5 stars for service side not sales!

by from new york |

5 stars for service side not sales! Service is really fast and easy. Sales side over all im ok with car just wasn't happy my car had bugs in it when i

Great experience buying my first car!

by from Staten Island,NY |

For years I have been wanting to buy my own car and it finally happened with the help of open road vw of staten island. I was approached shortly after I entered the facility and from then on I received great customer service. Stuart Beitelamn has only been there for three months but was a great help. He gave me the details of cars I was interested in from safety to how great the gas was. The General Manager of Sales, Dave and Jason the Sales manager was so personable and knowledable. When I wasn't happy with the price they were offering me they came to rescue and asked me what they can do for me to make me happy. They truely cared and it felt good to know that.

Definitely worth the trip from Jersey!

by from New Jersey |

With the amount of resources available on the Internet, buying a vehicle has become the easiest it has ever been. After a thorough search for a Denim Blue Convertible Beetle, I found myself making a trip to Open Road Volkswagen of Staten Island. Living in New Jersey, I was very skeptical about buying a vehicle out of state due to the amount of paperwork involved. As soon as I entered the dealership, I was greeted by David La Monica, the General Sales Manager, and I told him exactly what I needed. Jokingly, the first thing he said to me was, ?Geez, I hope you?re not worried about the trunk size!? (For a second I had forgotten that I stepped into a dealership in Staten Island). His amazing sense of humor grabbed my attention instantly. He directed me to a Sales Associate, Douglas Arnold, who turned out to be a fellow outdoorsman. Douglas was very knowledgeable and professional in every aspect of this deal. Even throughout the whole process, the General Manager, Justin Patel, was always around greeting customers and entrusting his team to guarantee the highest level of service. Before I knew it, I was surprising my lady with a brand new convertible beetle!

Lease Jetta 2014

by from staten island, ny |

This has been by far my best experience leasing a car. The team at the dealership is simply great. Everyone has been very attentive and helpful, and most importantly, people working here are very warm and caring. We had a truly wonderful time buying a car, stress free and very smooth. Especially I would like to thank Doug for being so professional and accommodating. He made the whole process simple and enjoyable. All in all, five stars plus rating from us! Thank you very much!!!