Mister Auto

5701 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214

Used 888-219-3830 Used 888-219-3830

very very good

by from lakewood, co |

Came in to test drive a Audi . Left with a Audi because I was so happy with the deal and the service. My car salesman was so kind. He was a treat to deal with and effortlessly tried to make me a happy customer by getting me all that I was looking for. He was not pushy and annoying, like most car salesmen. Then I got to finance with them, however a bit slow other than that Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience

DO NOT BUY HERE

by from Englewood, CO |

Do not buy from this company!!!!! They sold me a car that needed more work then the car was worth. The warrant did not cover anything after the car broke down on day 6. Now I will have to sue them and make sure that everyone knows just how unethical Mister Auto is!

Mister auto

by from Denver, Co |

They are so great !! Really nice people, great customer service

Samuel Herrera Hyundai Sonata

by from Lone Tree, CO |

customer service was amazing! good inventory of vehicles. will recommend to friends, and I will be returning in the future.

I recommend them

by from Aurora, CO |

I went to this dealer after being told that no one would sale to me because I had a co-signed a car that was repoed. When I got to the lot I was impressed with there selection of cars, they were not your normal buy-here-pay-here junkers. I found a BMW X5 that was very nice for the price. It had a few issues, however they fixed them. The worest part was the finance process it is slow, took several days, this was not on there end, more like the banks they go thru are not about speed.

Never responded

by from Broomfield, CO |

Called about a specific car. Receptionist couldn't give me any info but took my name and number and assured me that someone would call me back right away. As of a week later, haven't heard a word.

Mister Auto was very accommodating and helpful.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I had intended on traveling to Denver to purchase a used Porsche Carrera 4 from Mister Auto. Due to my poor health I was unable to fly and had to cancel the purchase. Everyone at the dealership was understanding and helpful. I got a call afterwards to inquire about my health and found it reassuring to know that apart from business there is real compassion and concern shown by people. I regret not completing the purchase but I would absolutely recommend Mister Auto for anyone interested in buying a used car. There may be other options and other experiences for buyers, but I found the people at Mister Auto warm and very helpful. Thanks.

easy and smooth

by from denver ,co |

I just bought a used car here that I found on the internet and the sale went smoothly . They didnt have a car salesman mentality which I appreciated. I had an issue that was quickly resolved. i recommend this place.

Terrible Service non responsive non friendly

by from Butte MT |

I called several times, nobody asked my name or contact information, nobody ever called or emailed me back. Reed the GM asked that I email him and he would send me a "Buyers Order" -- I emailed him at onemisterauto@gmail.com two times & he never responded --- never have heard from him or anybody who works there. Ricardo was the only helpful person by arranging shippers to provide me with quotes but he never called me back not once. I agreed to buy the car & nobody would help me buy it. I predict that I am not the only one who has had this experience & also predict word will get around and this place will not last. If Reed is the guy in charge the destiny of this business is certain his attitude rubs off on all around him and it shows. Terrible customer service, terrible attitude, terrible business practice, terrible telephone skills............ Terrible GM = a Terrible experience & business

good place to buy a used car

by from denver colorado |

The experience here was good. I found them to be very accommodating and easy to deal with.