Jay's Used Cars

1607 E Bessemer Ave, Greensboro, NC 27405

Execellent

by from High Point , NC 27262 |

While shopping for a car in the triad I came upon Jay's Used Cars, now I have been doing business with them for over 5 years. Jay has the best quality car's that you can find is the Southeast, and he will go out of his way to make sure u have a happy experience...... Thank You Jay for being the best used car dealer and friend there is.....HJM

August 23, 2011

Woody, Thank you for the kind words. It is a pleasure having a relationship with customers like yourself. Congrats on your new purchase!

great service

by from greensbor, nc |

This is the second car I have brought from jays and all I can say is I will never go anywhere else....love you jay and jim

February 12, 2013

Hi Natascha, It's a pleasure doing business with you as well. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Jay Smith

My New Best Friend

by from Greensboro, NC |

Dealing with Jay was the best experience I've ever had with any auto dealer; used or otherwise. We got a terrific vehicle (an '03 avalanche) in great condition and the paperwork was painless, not the hours (or days)of waiting for a decision like I've dealt with at other places. Actually, I'm looking forward to going back to Jay's soon for another Avalanche soon. Better get lookin', Jay!!

June 5, 2012

This is exactly what we strive for with every customer. I am glad you are enjoying your new Avalanche and we appreciate your business. Jay

excellen t dealer

by from richmond va |

evrything from the type of vehicle to the owners was excellent. hope to buy again from them soon.

February 15, 2013

Thanks for your business Frontierman. I hope you are enjoying that new Toyota truck

04 Volvo

by from Jacksonville |

We had a good exprinece with buying our Volvo from Jay's Used Cars. If we are in the market for any thing else we would go to Jay's first.

August 24, 2011

Thanks for your kind words Tutie. We appreciate your business and hope you keep us in mind for your next purchase.

Great dealership

by from Asheboro nc |

I love my car that I bought from jays! It was in great shape and looked new still! I would recommend anyone to jays used cars! When it's time for a new used car i will return to jays!

August 24, 2011

Hi Brooke, it has been a pleasure doing business with you and your family. We look forward to your business in the future.

Excellent

by from Greensboro,NC |

They made the process very easy at a time when I needed it.

August 24, 2011

Frank, I am happy to hear everything went smoothly with your transaction. Let me know when your wife is ready for me to find her vehicle.

A Great Car Buying Experience!!

by from Goldston, NC |

I have purchased many cars. This was my first time purchasing a luxury sedan. The dealer was friendly from start to finish. This dealership definitley has attention to detail and they want you to be 110% happy. They have a great one on one approach to car buying! I will definitely purchase from them in the future!

August 24, 2011

Hi Big Bear Bail, Thanks for your kind words. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and making sure the customer is happy from start to finish. I hope to assist you in the future. Thanks again.

Great Place to by a car

by from Denton NC |

If you need to by a car then you need to go to Jays, Very good place to deal with I tell all my friends when they say they need a car to go see Jay. Thanks Jay!!!

jay's used cars

by from greensboro, nc |

they where very nice and helpful. let us look at different cars and drive what we wanted. we ended up buying a 2004 acura tl. it's a very nice car. they are also very good about taking payments and sending rec. back to me.

I am glad to hear you are happy with your 2004 Acura TL. Thanks

Cureton

by from Greensboro, NC |

The service there is great, all questions has been answered and any issue was promtply taken care of.

August 24, 2011

Hi Vickie, Thanks for the compliment regarding our service. We feel our attention to details is what keeps customers coming back. If you ever have a question or concern in the future don't hesitate to contact my office. Thanks again.