Liberty Hyundai

30492 Lyon Center Dr E, New Hudson, MI 48165

New 888-271-9977
Used 866-413-2493
Service 888-680-8944

Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!!

Great customer service

by from Milford, Michigan |

I made an appointment-online- to have the oil changed in my Elantra. Doing this online was very nice convenience for me as I never seemed to have time to call. I arrived at the appointed time and was met by my service advisor Brandon. He asked if I had any concerns about the vehicle and offered me something to drink and showed me to the waiting room and said it would be 30 to 45 minutes. He was back in about 25 minutes saying everything was done and ready to go. They topped off the fluids and checked the tire pressure and washed the car. And they did it within the time frame they said they would. With service like that, I will be back! C.B. Milford

a pleasant experience

by from Howell, MI |

I bought a Hyunda elantra, The the s staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and never pushy. I Would refer this Dealer To Anyone.

Great Service

by from New Hudson, MI |

Great service, in and out. The employees are always friendly and helpful.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Westland MI |

I have been coming to Liberty Hyundai Dealership for almost 2 years to service my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe and my experience has been excellent. With that positive experience, I decided to go for my next car at Liberty Hyundai. Outstanding experience and excellent customer service which made it very easy for me to take a decision on the car I wanted to get. The best part of this was Sales Team of Liberty Hyundai listening to me and providing suggestions to help decision making. Very professional team with a great value of customer satisfaction. Corey Henderson from Sales Team worked with me through out the process and Sales Manager, Mike made some very valuable suggestions for me. They did not have the car my with options / package in their inventory. Corey went through the inventories of other Hyundai Dealerships and managed to get the car from a dealership in Ohio. I must say that Sales Team at Liberty Hyundai did not even try to sell me a car but they did a fantastic job in making me buy a car. Liberty Hyundai is definitely a dealership which values their customers and their expectations. With my experience, I was a delighted customer when I drove out in my new car.

I"m loving my new car!

by from New Hudson, MI |

i needed a new car. Cory was great, knows his stuff. I am leasing my car. Thank you!

Service for A/B Warning LIght

by from Canton, MI |

Brought vehicle in for a/b warning light. Service department was VERY accomodating because I made the appointment for the vehicle to be serviced at another dealership by mistake. Brandon made room for me and was very expedient in getting to my vehicle even though my appointment wasn't with him. Issue I brought the vehicle in for was properly diagnosed however part needed was not in stock anywhere in country (US) which I found astonishing. By the way, this is not a dealer specific issue, it is a HMG issue. This is especially odd since the vehicle is built in the US. It should not take two weeks to get a part in when it comes to safety. I am a HMG employee and will followup with people in our organization on this matter specific. **Again, this is not a dealer specfic issue. Brandon did offer me a loaner vehicle for the interim but I declined as I have another vehicle I can drive and someone might really need that loaner in the next couple of weeks. The vehicle was also serviced for two recalls and that was done right away. Very pleased for those issue resolutions. Overall, very satisfied with your dealership. Great Job!

Oil Change

by from New Hudson, MI |

Pleasant and timely. You could use more pens for your service folks and customers!

Very professional and no pressure.

by from Howell MI |

Leased a 2015 Sonata Sport right off the showroom floor. Corey was the sales associate who was courteous and leveled no pressure. Tina in finance was very professional and helpful. An overall good experience.

Friendly, accurate and on time service

by from Novi, MI |

Stayed on time and estimate right on. Wish they had a more functional TV in the waiting area.

very welcoming staff. clean service area

by from West Bloomfield MI |

Everyone in the service department are excellent especially Brandon Merry. Service was carried out efficiently and quickly. Only criticism is that the guys don't always put lights etc back to when they came in otherwise it is all good.

Hard to get appointment... Good Service

by from New Hudson, MI |

Hard to get convenient appointment like Saturday or After hours...they may be short staff... service is good.