Plaza Motor Company

(5.0) 9 Reviews

11830 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Great customer service and experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

Overall we are very pleased with Plaza so far. They had some trouble getting our car shipped from the dealer in WI but that's because the dealer didn't want to let the car go. Once the dealer let it go Plaza worked to get it here quickly. Plaza also worked out a very good service package on our vehicle. Although we haven't needed any service yet, I expect they will make good on those commitments. Go see Jay, he will take care of you!

Class Act

by from Chestefield, MO |

Plaza treats you like a VIP everytime you visit. The personal sales manager and office environment make the experience so much more than service. I feel like the only one who matters. It is a class act from start to finish.

A surprise after several TriStar purchases!

by from Clayton, Mo |

over the years I have purchased or leased several MB. I typically bought at a competitor But Joe S in the service department at Plaza insisted I try Varu. No nonsense, BS or overselling. We negotiated, we agreed, we finished the sale. Of course, Jaime, the sales manager oversaw it all and made it happen. Stellar results. I am a dedicated believer in Plaza sales, sorry TriStar. J.Warner

Plaza put the L in luxury

by from St. Louis, MO |

This car purchase was a blessing. I went to look at one car that I saw on line and ended up getting a better car...low milage and impeccably maintained. My salesman, Mr. Altepeter was patient, knowledgeable, and courteous. I'm enjoying driving my "new" to me C320 4MATIC Luxury Sedan. No other car compares to a Mercedes-Benz. I would recommend Plaza Motors to family and friends.

New Car Purchase

by from Jerseyville, IL |

I made my 4th purchase of a new car from Plaza Motors, specifically, from Jay Schuessler. Jay gained my confidence and loyalty 10 years ago. He makes the purchase of a car a pleasant experience. I have never been pressured to make a decision and have always been accommodated with any request I made. I would definitely recommend Plaza to anyone looking for a car. Thanks, Jay for all your help.

Easiest car we ever bought

by from St. Louis, MO |

One of the best car buying experiences we ever had. Helpful salesman, did everything to make sure we were happy with our purchase. We will be back for our next car purchase --no doubt about it.

Super Experience

by from Bethalto, Il |

Wow, am I impressed! Everything was so professionally done from start to finish in the car buying process. I knew what I wanted and Plaza delivered. I did my homework on my trade. Plaza met my expectations on the trade value too! Instead of hearing what "is wrong" with my trade the dealer actually told me I had a nice car! If you want to be treated right from start to finish, go to plaza!

Friendly, no-pressure sales

by from Springfield, IL |

I went to this dealer for information and a test drive before I decide on which vehicle I'm going to purchse. This was my first stop, so I was not looking to buy yet. While I did not purchase a vehicle during my visit, I will definitely be returning in the future to do business with them. The facility is clean, the people are friendly and informative, and the sales person I worked with was very "no-pressure". He knew that people who feel pressured are less likely to buy.

Solstice

by from St. Charles, MO |

Plaza Motors is know for luxury cars. I bought a 2007 Pontiac Solstice from them in September. They gave me the same treatment as they give to someone who was buying a BMW or Mercedes. I would buy from them again when the time comes.