Weber Chevrolet Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

New 866-887-8309 New 866-887-8309
Used 888-416-3620 Used 888-416-3620
Service 877-588-7442 Service 877-588-7442

Our goal is to give you the "Best Car-Buying Experience" you will ever have!

Completely satisfied business owner

by from Saint Louis |

In my business I purchase approximately 5 vehicles each year. Most, if not all, of those vehicles are from Tim Gilbert at Weber Chevrolet. I've been dealing with Weber close to 20 years and with Tim about ten years. Tim is great. He does his research and presents me with a good deal the very first time; no haggling; no back and forth, just a fair deal up front. Tim respects my time and deals with integrity. I sincerely appreciate his assistance.

February 2, 2016

Stan, Thanks for the loyalty to Tim and our dealership. We greatly appreciate your business and respect your time. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Brent Parron was great!!

by from St. Louis, MO |

We just purchased a used Cadillac SRX from Weber and Brent was our salesman. He was extremely easy to work with, very accommodating, and incredibly easy to get ahold of at all times. We got in to see the car the day it was placed online and they had just gotten it in. Once we put our deposit down and were in the midst of purchasing, they took the car back, ran a 172 point inspection on it, fixed anything that was needed, and provided us with a 30 day warranty in case we found anything further. It made us rest easy that we were getting a car in great working condition. It was a very easy process and Brent was to thank for that.

February 5, 2016

Dawn, Thanks for taking the time to share your story with everyone! Brent works extremely hard on not only meeting our customers expectations, but exceeding them. We greatly appreciate your review! Enjoy your new Cadillac!

Excellent Service!

by from Saint Louis, Missouri |

I have been looking to purchase my first vehicle and I came in to just get a few quotes for a car I had been looking at for a while and my experience was excellent. I came in contact with dealer, Mike Dunn, he was very personable and had a positive vibe. Overall, he gave me the numbers I was looking for and I will definitely be back to purchase my first car before the upcoming summer! Thanks Mike. :-)

February 4, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience with Mike and our dealership here at Weber Chevrolet. We look forward to working with you this spring so we can get you into your first new car!

Sale person

by from Saint Charles,missouri |

Ms Arlene Baca is very helpfull,friendly,answer all questions i would like to know.

February 2, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone! Welcome to the Weber Chevrolet family.

I had the best experience today and salesman!

by from Maryland Heights, Missouri |

My salesman Scott Fearn went above and beyond to get me a great deal on a car and my biggest request was for him to keep my payments around what I was paying now! I am so thankful he did just that plus got me a lower interest rate! This is the 2nd car I have bought from him! He has a customer for Life! Thanks again Scott Fearn! For going out on a limb for me! This single mom appreciates all the help she can get!

February 2, 2016

Mary, Thank you very much for the kind words on Scott. Scott works very hard to get the best deal with all available incentives for all his clients. Thanks for pledging your loyalty to Scott and Weber Chevrolet.

Best car buying experience EVER!

by from Saint louis |

We have purchased our last 3 vehicles in a row from weber chevrolet. I just bought a new 2015 chevy cruze 2lt RS ,and I absolutely love it! I know I got the best deal ANYWHERE! Tony Ziegler ,and Brent Parron are the absolute best.They found every penny I could possibly get off the car,and gave me the best price right up front.I will never buy another car anywhere else.

January 29, 2016

Kim, Thanks for sharing your car buying experience with everyone! Brent works very hard in finding all possible available incentives for all of his customers. Thanks again for taking the time to write this! We look forward to seeing you again!

Tim Gilbert you are top notch.

by from Wentzville Mo 63385 |

My name is Matt and I am a first time buyer with Weber. Tim was just a top notch salesman. My other half and her family has told me many times that Tim is a great guy to give the best deal. He has proven to me that he has great standards. Everyone there seems like family and the lady that runs the rental department is always making people smile. I will in the future continuing buying cars from Tim and Weber. Anyone whether family or friends looking for transportation I will highly recommend Weber and Tim G.

January 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on behalf of Tim Gilbert and our dealership here in Creve Couer! We appreciate you taking the time ans sharing your experience with everyone. Enjoy your new car!

Customer Satisfaction

by from St. Louis, Mo |

We purchased our third vehicle from Weber Chevrolet. We were completely satisfied with all three sales and vehicles thanks to Dennis Carrino. He always makes the sale simple and easy for us. We love our new malibu! Thanks Weber Chevrolet and staff!

January 29, 2016

Lamia Family, Thanks for taking the time to write a review on behalf of Dennis Carrino and our dealership! Thanks for being great and loyal customers; enjoy your new Malibu!

Excellent Sales & Service

by from St. Louis, MO |

Thank you Denny Carrino for all of your help with the Traverse. Every time I buy a car I go straight to Denny at Weber Chevrolet. The service could not be better.

January 28, 2016

Chris, Thanks for taking a few minutes to share your experience with Denny here at our dealership. We appreciate it when our customers share their stories on social media. Thanks again!

2016 Equinox

by from St Louis |

Brent Parron and Steve Weiss are wonderful. Go visit them today.

January 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to recommend Brent and Steve!