Weber Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

New 866-887-8309
Used 888-416-3620
Service 877-588-7442

Our goal is to give you the "Best Car-Buying Experience" you will ever have!

Converted

by from Millstadt, IL |

I have been a Ford owner since 1986, so converting to Chevy was not what I was expecting. I looked at some Fords yesterday and was halfway thinking of what I would buy. I just went in to look, just to keep my options open, just see what Chevy has. Grey Bahorich was my sales consultant, and he helped me a great deal. He understood what I was wanting/needing and helped me get to a point that I could finally make a decision. Carlos helped me with the financing, he helped me get a good rate and keep my payments where I needed them. I bring home my Equinox tomorrow. I have heard good things about the service department, will have to wait to see. But for now, if you ask would I go back to this dealer, Yes I definitely would. I never once got the "car salesman" vibe from anyone there. And I really appreciated that.

March 20, 2014

Esther, Thank you for giving Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur, Mo. an opportunity to serve you. We also appreciate your feedback, it is exactly what we need to continue to provide the right experiences to our customers. As for leaving Ford and coming over to Chevy, we are glad to welcome you and even more pleased we could assist you with your needs and transition. The Weber Chevrolet Family of Dealerships is fortunate to have a great team at all three locations providing excellent sales and servicing experiences. Please know our teams at Weber Chevrolet Granite City, Il. and Weber Chevrolet, in Columbia, Il. work hard in sales and service to make sure we serve our customers to the best of our ability.

Happy customer!!!

by from Carbondale Il |

I recently purchased a new 2014 chevy Cruze from weber chev. I was helped by a sales women named Debbie kidwell. She was extremely helpful. Got me a better rate than I thought I would ever get considering my credit score. She was really helpful and not overly pushy. When I arrived on the day it was the fastest and most organized purchase of a car I've ever had. We had talked out all details before and I was in and out with my keys within 30 minutes. I deffinitly recommend Debbie Kidwell.

October 21, 2014

Thank you Mel for your review. We would also like to remind you of our monthly New Owners Clinic that is held on the 4th Wednesday of every month. Many new owners sometimes are overwhelmed by all the electronics found in todays new vehicles. Should you ever need assistance please let us know. And again Thank you for your purchase.

Great experience!

by from St. Louis, Mo. |

Good experience from looking on the lot to signing the paperwork! Everyone was very professional ,courteous, and friendly! Thanks to all at weber Chevrolet!!

October 21, 2014

Thank you Forrest for your nice review. We appreciate your feedback on the sale of your Silverado. We look forward to helping you into the future.

Saturn without a company

by from Kirkwood MO |

I drive a Saturn aura and when I bought the car I was so happy to have a new car. The next year the company that makes my car went out of business. I was like great now what? When I ended up needing to have some work done on my car I brought it in to weber and they not only did great work fixing something that scared the hell out of me ( my steering wheel spinning on its on while in park) they showed me what it was like to go into have repairs done on a car and have the work done right the first time and on time. I have been going to them for 6 years now and I won't go anywhere else. My next car will be a Chevy and I will buy it through them becouse I know they stand behind what the do and sell.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your review and your customer loyalty. We appreciate you visiting our Service Department and are glad we were able to restore your confidence in your Saturn. We look forward to helping you into the future.

Car buying experience and overall thoughts

by from St. Louis |

Clean facility and even met expectations for my son who found the family lounge! I had a wonderful experience with salesman James Duckworth who was friendly and answered all my questions. James knew exactly what I required in the truck I was looking for and greatly helped in buying my perfect truck. I will be a return buyer and so will my family. I highly recommend Weber Chevrolet to anyone looking for a good product with great service.

October 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we know you are going to just love the truck. Thanks again for your purchase.

The experience was like being at a family affair.

by from Farmington mo |

The weber team treated me with respect and were coorteous to my needs. I was only there for about three hours from the time i had arrived till driving home in my 2014 chev cruz. I had purchased a car from them previously and was very satisfied with ghe service that was given so i then returned. I live two hours away but having the service that i had experienced in he past i retuned. I was treated eith respect both times i was there. At the dealership in my town i was just another sale and was not treated as a person. That lead me to the two hour drive north to get respect. I would definitly recommend weber as a place for buying new or a used vehicle. Thank you for the great service, i will be back for all my vehicle needs.

October 7, 2014

Deanna, from and Dan, James, and all of us here at Weber Chevrolet - thank you for your Customer Loyalty

Highly Recommend Weber Chevrolet

by from Herrin, IL |

I am absolutely thrilled with my new 2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ!! The capabilities of the Impala far exceed my expectations, and I feel safer in this car than any I have driven before it. I am also extremely satisfied with Weber Chevrolet for their exemplary service and attention to customer satisfaction. The dealership bent over backwards to make sure I was completely happy with my purchase, and they were quick to resolve any concerns I may have had during the purchase process. My sales representative, Bob Olander, should be commended for his honesty and professionalism. From the moment I talked with Bob over the phone, I knew without a doubt Bob was trustworthy. I traveled over 100 miles to the dealership to purchase the vehicle with only a verbal price quote. I would have never done this in most instances, but Bob conveyed such a sense of honesty that I really didn?t feel an e-mail quote was necessary. It is obvious that Bob cares about his job and his customers?and this shows in his exemplary work ethic. I look forward to visiting Weber Chevrolet next time I'm in St. Louis to have a spoiler added to my gorgeous Impala. Not only will I recommend Weber Chevrolet to my friends and family, I certainly will consider this dealership for future new car purchases. Congratulations on a job well done!!

September 4, 2014

Ryan, thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled that you are happy with the 2014 Impala LTZ. This car is loaded with technology so we want to remind you of our monthly owners clinic. If there is any of the technology you may not fully understand please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again for your purchase.

Great experience !!!!

by from St. Louis mo |

I was treated like family and felt like they wanted to get me the best deal. It was a bonus when I was explained all the features of the car and was helped after my purchase with any questions I had

September 2, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Don't forget we also hold a customer clinic every 4th Wednesday of the month if there is anything you may not understand about your new vehicle.

Great buying experience!

by from O'Fallon, IL |

Bob Orlander and the Weber team made my Silverado purchase easy. I found my truck on-line and agreed on a price through email. The truck was waiting on me the next day and after a test drive I was on my way. The whole process could not have been easier. I recommend Weber!

August 19, 2014

Thank you for giving Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur, Mo. an opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your feedback, it is exactly what we need to continue to provide the right experiences to our customers. We would also like to welcome you to our Family of Chevrolet Dealerships located in Creve Coeur, Columbia, and Granite City. From all of us - Thanks Again and Happy Motoring!

Horrible Service from Scott

by from st louis |

I spent the day calling around to all dealers in our area. I spoke to Scott on the phone and he had the best deal for what we were looking for, plus offering $3000 trade assistance, I told him what vehicle I had and that it was in pretty rough shape, he assured me that as long as the vehicle was running, that $3000 was mine. I still knew that was not going to be the case, and honestly never should have wasted the time going down there. When we arrived, Scott saw us getting out of the car (so he knew what kind of vehicle we were dealing with here). He proceded to drive us around the lot looking at cars, even after we asserted many times that we were just wanting a price today and were not buying. He left us out in 100 degree weather on this large lot while he ran around trying to find the keys to a couple cars. (he was trying to bring a particular car up front, before he would give us any numbers. he also tried to fit this car in between two other cars, in a situation anyone in their right mind would have known would not fit, so he left us out in the extreme heat while he went around looking for the keys to move the other vehicles out of his way) (we should have just told him he could make it betweent hose cars, and watched him make a massive scratch down both sides of that vehicle) After finally getting that car up front, he was trying to get us to put a deposit down on this particular vehicle and we once again said we were just needing some prices. I then finally simply asked what he would give us on our trade-in. He told us the car was worth $300 and started hollering at us for wasting his time, even though we told him multiple times that we were just wanting numbers today. He still didn't even give us a number on our trade. Scott the salesman does not listen, is misleading, and overall is just not a good salesman. I've never been in a commission position, but I have worked my whole life in sales and I know I would never try to sell someone something by insulting them and the product they already have. I will be in the market for a new car many more times in my lifetime and I will never return to Weber because of this experience.

July 24, 2013

We apologize for your having to make the trip in your Dodge from Wright City. We have instructed our Sales Staff , in regard to the $3000 Trade Assistance, that our rules and restrictions are covered with all customers. Our $3000 Trade Assistance offer is still good as long as the car is mechanically sound, there is no body damage and it does not have a Re-built or Salvage Title. We're sorry that we could not give you the dollar figures you were seeking. That requires you to pick out a vehicle from our inventory so that we can give you precise numbers. The $3,000 trade assistance only applies when someone trades in the car for a new vehicle. Thank you for your feedback. We will make sure our staff is better trained on explaining this process.

Failed to honor quoted GMS pricing

by from St Louis, MO |

I wasted 90 minutes on what should have been an easy deal. I worked with Linda Schrader online before coming into the dealership. She quoted me via email a price based on GMS, with additional discounts. We also discussed a specific number for a trade in, verified by the Black Book app on their site, which she confirmed she would stand by. We had a deal in writing and verbally. She wasn't working the night I could make it in, but assured me John Eichorn was aware of the deal and would take care of me. When I walked in, no one greeted me and when I asked for John, I was told where his office was and that he was "around". After waiting, I asked another employee to page him. I waited quite a bit longer only to have to see that he had returned to his office, not even bothering to seek out who paged him. He then quickly shoved me off on another salesperson. Once the vehicle was identified, we went back to the office to do the paperwork. This is where it all went south. They told me the GMS pricing was higher than Linda's quote. I agreed since she told me she was quoting below GMS. I showed the salesman and John the emails from Linda. They didn't care. John also undercut her trade in quote by 2k. At this point we now had a 4k difference from the original terms and no one cared. They didn't even care to contact Linda because it didn't matter what she told me, they weren't doing the deal. John didn't care that his employee put something in writing and he wouldn't back it up. So much for reputation. Barely an apology from him as I walked out the door having wasted a night. The next day after contacting the general manager, I received an email apology and an offer to honor the original quoted price. Too little, too late.

August 24, 2012

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience with our dealership. Once upper management had been made aware of the situation we attempted to rectify it. Unfortunately, as per your statement, it was too little too late. We do hope you have found the vehicle you wanted and wish you many miles of happy motoring