Weber Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

New 866-887-8309
Used 888-416-3620
Service 877-588-7442

Our goal is to give you the "Best Car-Buying Experience" you will ever have!

My 2015 Malibu

by from Maplewood MO |

Brent Parron sold us our new Malibu. He is the most honest and caring salesman I have ever met. His main concern was to ensure that I was totally satisfied with my car. He truly loves his job and he cares about the people he is selling to. He is by far your greatest employee. I tell everyone to go see him. Thank you Brent

June 8, 2015

Pam, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to grade us. From Brent and all of us at Weber Chevrolet - Thank you for your purchase.

Overall good experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

Our experience was decent. We did our research ahead of time and knew exactly what we wanted to buy. We didn't need the assistance of any sales people there, but were assigned to one. He was courteous but didn't ultimately have anything to do with our decision to buy this Chevy Cruze. The sales man Mike Pryor went out of his way to really be nice to us, bought us a Coke, and gave us a little advice (while not stepping on toes!). Also, Steve Weiss was extremely nice and helpful when it came time to do the financial details and close on the purchase.

Over 25 years of knowlegde!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Thank you Arlene and Steve. Besides purchasing a great car, I was also offered a great service. Both Steve and Arlene shown me why they are in they are still striving with their many years of service. They were so helpful. They kept in mind my needs and wants and was able to get me a great deal.

Weber Chevolet Review

by from St. Louis, MO |

John Eichhorn was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I looked at and test drove. . He went over the details of the financing and made shopping for a car a very pleasant experience.

Weber is all about the customer's satisfaction!

by from Carondolett, Mo |

Thank You Tim Gilbert very professional and very informative about our purchase. Thank You loan officer Lucinda for your professionalism and finding the best option on the loan for our purchase.

Debbie @ Weber Cheverolet is awesome

by from St. Charles, MO |

Debbie was awesome. Going out of her way to get together the loan that I needed and put me in a new car! Something I really didn't expect. Thank you

Excellent service

by from St Louis, MO |

I had an awesome experience at Weber Chevrolet and I will gladly refer everyone so they can receive the treatment I received.

Wonderful dealership and excellent staff.

by from Cedar Hill, MO |

I went to Weber because my dad asked me to visit Weber with him first before looking anywhere else. We had the privilege of dealing with Tim, Bryan and Steve. They were all wonderful, down to earth, easy to talk to guys. I went home that evening with a new 2015 Chevy Malibu! I absolutely love it! I would recommend them to anyone who is shopping for a vehicle. These guys bent over backwards to make sure that I got a great deal and was very satisfied. It's an awesome place to deal with. And I love my new car!!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from O'Fallon, MO |

Weber has a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful sales team. With a wide selection of competitively priced certified pre-owned cars to choose from, it was easy to find one that fit my needs. Thanks to Jay, Bryan and Chris, the buying process was actually enjoyable! I will recommend the Weber team to my friends and family.

Great car buying experience!

by from O'Fallon, MO |

Weber has a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful sales team and there is a great selection of quality preowned vehicles that are all competitively priced. I enjoyed doing business with Jay and Bryan. Thank you!

May 26, 2015

Lisa, thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled that you came in from O'fallon, MO to give us the opportunity to help you. From all of us here at Weber Chevrolet - Thank you and happy motoring in your Malibu.

Miracle

by from St. louis MO |

I had a horrific experience last sunday where a truck driver hit my car and totaled it. I have had the car for less then a year and it was destroyed. I contacted Tim at the dealership and let him know what happened. I was worried that I would be stuck. Tim assured me that he can get me into a new car and he worked a miracle. I was able to get into a new Suv the same day. Through the whole process he made me feel confident that he was here to help me. He is the best car dealer in the business. I don't know what I would do without him. Or Steve the amazing finance guy who worked miracles. Steve had convinced me to get gap insurance. GAP insurance saved me from losing money at the end. I am so thankful to have met them they are amazing and i am thankful for their service

May 26, 2015

Olga, we are very sorry for the accident, but thrilled that you came in and gave us the opportunity to help you in your search for a replacement vehicle. We know that you are going to love the Chevy Equinox. From all of us, and especially Tim and Steve, thanks again for your purchase and review.