Weber Creve Coeur

12015 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141

New 866-887-8309
Used 888-416-3620
Service 877-588-7442

Our goal is to give you the "Best Car-Buying Experience" you will ever have!

Converted

by from Millstadt, IL |

I have been a Ford owner since 1986, so converting to Chevy was not what I was expecting. I looked at some Fords yesterday and was halfway thinking of what I would buy. I just went in to look, just to keep my options open, just see what Chevy has. Grey Bahorich was my sales consultant, and he helped me a great deal. He understood what I was wanting/needing and helped me get to a point that I could finally make a decision. Carlos helped me with the financing, he helped me get a good rate and keep my payments where I needed them. I bring home my Equinox tomorrow. I have heard good things about the service department, will have to wait to see. But for now, if you ask would I go back to this dealer, Yes I definitely would. I never once got the "car salesman" vibe from anyone there. And I really appreciated that.

March 20, 2014

Esther, Thank you for giving Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur, Mo. an opportunity to serve you. We also appreciate your feedback, it is exactly what we need to continue to provide the right experiences to our customers. As for leaving Ford and coming over to Chevy, we are glad to welcome you and even more pleased we could assist you with your needs and transition. The Weber Chevrolet Family of Dealerships is fortunate to have a great team at all three locations providing excellent sales and servicing experiences. Please know our teams at Weber Chevrolet Granite City, Il. and Weber Chevrolet, in Columbia, Il. work hard in sales and service to make sure we serve our customers to the best of our ability.

Horrible Service from Scott

by from st louis |

I spent the day calling around to all dealers in our area. I spoke to Scott on the phone and he had the best deal for what we were looking for, plus offering $3000 trade assistance, I told him what vehicle I had and that it was in pretty rough shape, he assured me that as long as the vehicle was running, that $3000 was mine. I still knew that was not going to be the case, and honestly never should have wasted the time going down there. When we arrived, Scott saw us getting out of the car (so he knew what kind of vehicle we were dealing with here). He proceded to drive us around the lot looking at cars, even after we asserted many times that we were just wanting a price today and were not buying. He left us out in 100 degree weather on this large lot while he ran around trying to find the keys to a couple cars. (he was trying to bring a particular car up front, before he would give us any numbers. he also tried to fit this car in between two other cars, in a situation anyone in their right mind would have known would not fit, so he left us out in the extreme heat while he went around looking for the keys to move the other vehicles out of his way) (we should have just told him he could make it betweent hose cars, and watched him make a massive scratch down both sides of that vehicle) After finally getting that car up front, he was trying to get us to put a deposit down on this particular vehicle and we once again said we were just needing some prices. I then finally simply asked what he would give us on our trade-in. He told us the car was worth $300 and started hollering at us for wasting his time, even though we told him multiple times that we were just wanting numbers today. He still didn't even give us a number on our trade. Scott the salesman does not listen, is misleading, and overall is just not a good salesman. I've never been in a commission position, but I have worked my whole life in sales and I know I would never try to sell someone something by insulting them and the product they already have. I will be in the market for a new car many more times in my lifetime and I will never return to Weber because of this experience.

July 24, 2013

We apologize for your having to make the trip in your Dodge from Wright City. We have instructed our Sales Staff , in regard to the $3000 Trade Assistance, that our rules and restrictions are covered with all customers. Our $3000 Trade Assistance offer is still good as long as the car is mechanically sound, there is no body damage and it does not have a Re-built or Salvage Title. We're sorry that we could not give you the dollar figures you were seeking. That requires you to pick out a vehicle from our inventory so that we can give you precise numbers. The $3,000 trade assistance only applies when someone trades in the car for a new vehicle. Thank you for your feedback. We will make sure our staff is better trained on explaining this process.

Failed to honor quoted GMS pricing

by from St Louis, MO |

I wasted 90 minutes on what should have been an easy deal. I worked with Linda Schrader online before coming into the dealership. She quoted me via email a price based on GMS, with additional discounts. We also discussed a specific number for a trade in, verified by the Black Book app on their site, which she confirmed she would stand by. We had a deal in writing and verbally. She wasn't working the night I could make it in, but assured me John Eichorn was aware of the deal and would take care of me. When I walked in, no one greeted me and when I asked for John, I was told where his office was and that he was "around". After waiting, I asked another employee to page him. I waited quite a bit longer only to have to see that he had returned to his office, not even bothering to seek out who paged him. He then quickly shoved me off on another salesperson. Once the vehicle was identified, we went back to the office to do the paperwork. This is where it all went south. They told me the GMS pricing was higher than Linda's quote. I agreed since she told me she was quoting below GMS. I showed the salesman and John the emails from Linda. They didn't care. John also undercut her trade in quote by 2k. At this point we now had a 4k difference from the original terms and no one cared. They didn't even care to contact Linda because it didn't matter what she told me, they weren't doing the deal. John didn't care that his employee put something in writing and he wouldn't back it up. So much for reputation. Barely an apology from him as I walked out the door having wasted a night. The next day after contacting the general manager, I received an email apology and an offer to honor the original quoted price. Too little, too late.

August 24, 2012

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for your negative experience with our dealership. Once upper management had been made aware of the situation we attempted to rectify it. Unfortunately, as per your statement, it was too little too late. We do hope you have found the vehicle you wanted and wish you many miles of happy motoring